Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enquirer

Not quite. The first anti-Ahmadi riots in Shitistan took place in 1953, in Lahore, which happened to be where Ahmadis were economically and politically quite sound.

After that it was a case of unofficial discrimination all the way through till 1974 when Ahmadis were formally designated as non-Muslims in the new toilet paper roll of Shitistan (which they called constitution), which was done by Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto!!

Zia did not come to power till 1978-79.

Of course, Djinnah when he died had two funerals- a public Sunni one and a private Shia one.
The 'firqa wariat' (sectarian violence) in the Muslim world has been happening for 800+ years.

Yes, I meant to say Bhutto in 70s not Zia (my bad!)....Bhutto started the Ahmadiyya discrimination and it was followed up massively by Zia......but the bigger point I was making is that Ahmadiyya discrimination was essentially done at the behest of Saudis...who were helping Pakiland's shitty economy even at that time!!!

Before the Saudis forced Pakis to sideline Ahmadiyyas, the various sects Shia, Sunni, Ahmadiyyas were at odds with each other all over the world anyways!!!!

Enquirer

ISPR's allegations of the IA using 'cluster bombs: it needs to be stated that the IA has no use for cluster bombs because the IA does not possess any platform that's reqd for dropping such 'bombs'. The IA instead uses 155mm cargo rounds containing bomblets that are not cannister-encased. The images released by ISPR

(https://i.dawn.com/primary/2019/08/5d45613d0c5ec.jpg & https://i.dawn.com/primary/2019/08/5d45616e36edd.jpg)

clearly show pyrotechnic cannisters used by OFB-made 155mm illumination rounds that are exploded in air-burst mode. Clearly, the Khaki-clad personnel of the PA & its ISPR require lots of education.
HAHA! Copy-Paste, eh?????????????????????????

mayfair

The 'firqa wariat' (sectarian violence) in the Muslim world has been happening for 800+ years.

Yes, I meant to say Bhutto in 70s not Zia (my bad!)....Bhutto started the Ahmadiyya discrimination and it was followed up massively by Zia......but the bigger point I was making is that Ahmadiyya discrimination was essentially done at the behest of Saudis...who were helping Pakiland's shitty economy even at that time!!!

Before the Saudis forced Pakis to sideline Ahmadiyyas, the various sects Shia, Sunni, Ahmadiyyas were at odds with each other all over the world anyways!!!!
Ahmadis were inviting the wrath of many other Muslim sects ever since they were formed and Ghulam Ahmad Mirza declard himself to be Mehdi or equivalent. There was a widespread belief (with or without basis) that Mirza was a British plant and his new sect was a part of British gameplan to "weaken Islam and Muslims". One reason why there was muted discord over transfer of Gurdaspur district to India was because Qadian, the headquarters of Ahmadi sect is located here.

There were anti-Ahmadi riots in per-partition Punjab and there was a lot of disquiet in Muslim League over Zafarullah Chaudhary being one of the signatories to the Pak resolution and him being the foreign minister.

It all exploded eventually in 1953, led to 1974 and has continued ever since.

Enquirer

Ahmadis were inviting the wrath of many other Muslim sects ever since they were formed and Ghulam Ahmad Mirza declard himself to be Mehdi or equivalent. There was a widespread belief (with or without basis) that Mirza was a British plant and his new sect was a part of British gameplan to "weaken Islam and Muslims". One reason why there was muted discord over transfer of Gurdaspur district to India was because Qadian, the headquarters of Ahmadi sect is located here.

There were anti-Ahmadi riots in per-partition Punjab and there was a lot of disquiet in Muslim League over Zafarullah Chaudhary being one of the signatories to the Pak resolution and him being the foreign minister.

It all exploded eventually in 1953, led to 1974 and has continued ever since.
Jinnah was born Ahmadiyya...converted to Shia....then converted to Sunni....
After his death his sister down converted him to Shia....so she could acquire his wealth!!!!!

Frontrunner

Country flag
Don't expect anything to happen in a flash... We are here for a longer run now.. we all can simply guage the difference.. so here's the deal.. all the shit is on loose for porkies.. they have been squabbling, quacking nd are desperate.. a la writing letters to U.N, briefing P5 envoys, failed BAT attempts..heck even linking kashmir issue to Afghanistan peace process.. that's how freaked they are.. meanwhile in Indian side our Top most echolen are almost silent and are going about their business diligently...lolx how times hv changed.. it is porks who hv resorted to dehati aurat squeal..with india being firmly aggressive.. We have maintained status quo over loc nd porks knows this very well... So all they can resort to is whining nd sulking.. The dream of Kashmir banega pottistan is falling right in front of their eyes... Inch by inch.. nd thus desperation reeks.. Enjoy the show folks.. it won't be a haste.. rather it will painfully executed halal of porks .. here right.. starting from India's independence day.. yeahh gonna love it.. absolutely love it..

armyofhind

Country flag
Sir, if you don't want to believe, you are more than welcome, coz no one is forcing anybody to believe it. I wouldn't have said it if my trusted source wouldn't have said it.
No no. I just asked to know about where the news came from because I couldn't see it on any of the outlets or even unofficial channels.

Frontrunner

Country flag
All of this chutiya's tweets are to keep the domestic jihadi spirit on fire!!
All his abbus (US, UK, China etc..) can clearly see the dead jihadi bodies on the LOC!!

Porkis are pathological liers.. nd retards of highest order.. the level of dumbassery they scale nvr ceases to amze me.. that's why banging ur cousins can be real detrimental..

amit204

Country flag
Baba had hinted Another major Aerial surgical strike tonight...
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Wake-up people of <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/India?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#India</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Baloochistan?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#Baloochistan</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Sindh?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#Sindh</a> and <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/GilgitBaltistan?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#GilgitBaltistan</a>.Soon a beautiful morning is going to happen. Open the windows and listen to the melodic sounds of the birds. Now or never.</p>&mdash; अर्ध-सन्यासी (Half Hermit) (@bababanaras) <a href="">August 4, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

amit204

Country flag
Almost 50K additional troops, hinting towards major inside/outside action..
1. 100% for sure constitution amendment starting monday/tuesday in parliament, as per the Governer hinting.
2. Some major cross border surgical Ground/Aerial as well.

Lets see when and how, everyone is holding there breath.

Vijyes

That is what i said many times 'Oil is over ummah/islam is over'.

PS: Oil over means we develop cheap Replacement to oil.

Tell me How civilians can fight with this (only tanks, not included air force)?? :lol:

Nobody know how many butchered in Tainanmen, count from 100 to 100000.That is the fight b/w Army Vs Civilians.
I am speaking of individual ability to fight. Second, if the civilian population has unity, it can cut logistics of military supply. But for that the military must not have other local supporters who would give the support. In case of Kashmir, Jammu, Ladakh etc will give support to Army.

But the same problems in Vietnam showed how Vietnamese could resist USA war machinery except for air force.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Extent of firing was that huge in neelum that pakistanis are still sanitising the whole area. Huge no. of ammunition (Live or used) is been found till now. In recent news, 2 bombs have been found near nauseri (neelum-jhelum dam).

Enquirer

The more I think about this Kashmir turmoil, I think that Modi & co might have used some intelligence intercepts, finding of sniper rifles etc to their advantage to clear the valley of 'vulnerable' population. 'vulnerable'....after what Modi might plan to announce on Aug 15!!!

There might be some announcement on Aug 15 concerning Kashmir that they expect will cause some protests/upheavals!

Abolishing 35A might be the low hanging fruit.....as Modi can ride the wave of giving equal rights to Muslim women (Kashmiri women lose all residency rights when they marry non-Kashmiri, but men can marry non-Kashmiris and retain all rights). Further it would give residency rights to the Hindu/Sikh Kashmiris that moved from western part of Kashmir to the eastern part to escape Paki rapists/looters!!!

Kyubi

Country flag
One Terrorist attack USA attacked 7/8 muzzie cuntries after ward to teach them a lesson.

100's of terrorist attacks,Terrorist training centers across the border still we are happy with border shelling and boast about killing 1/2 jihadis daily as a great achievement.
i presume this is how we all have been made to believe ,, but Americas war on greater middle east is a disastor at levels that cannot be explained.. terrorism has not abated it has only perpetuated the creation of a hydra headed multinational terrorist ring .. spanning across countries from europe to africa.. refugee crisis and what not.. lets not believe that America is the harbinger of good tides . they only fuel the fire that burns their industrial oil.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles