Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Don't know what you mean by 'major' houses. This article also seems to have been written by clueless journalists!

JeM has ALWAYS been an offshoot of Taliban. The fighters were always deployed in Afghanistan or Kashmir interchangeably.

The only reason why JeM is becoming the frontline jihadi group in Kashmir is because Taliban has made significant gains in Afghanistan and their hand in overall polity has been strengthened.

Also, this article repeats the nonsense of Neelum-Jhelum project being 30 kms from LOC!!! I am going insane!!!!!!
i AM ONLy interested in the last two paragraphs..which is the FOCUS of the article.
which Puts pak right in the center and in the much needed terror spot

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
All Non local students are told to be ready by tomorrow 6.30 AM to vacate their hostels and buses will be reaching NIT Srinagar and will depart by 7.00 AM. I think govt want to safeguard every non local from the backlash the decision will create . Lets wait and see what it is .
Believe me, if something happens when in Kashmir, they will not be in a position to do any mischief, I think they are very scared. They will use simply lip service but they are not in a position to anything noticeable.

freethinker777

Country flag
Pakistan violated sanctity of LOC by infiltrating on Indian side . Dead bodies of paki soldiers are proof that it was an armed attack/invasion by Pak army on our soil. This is an act of war.This gives India legitimate reason to cross LOC .

dumdumdum

Country flag
A noob question.
It is often stated that even if India takes back PoK it will be hard to hold on to it very expensive in terms of money and lives. How legitimate is the concern?

I understand first couple of years will be bloody but beyond that wouldn't us controlling PoK will mean that Pak will have very little space to train jihadi cannon fodder? With us holding PoK will they dare to have terror launchpads inside Paki mainland?
Wouldn't holding PoK give us significant geographical advantage?

Arihant

Believe me, if something happens when in Kashmir, they will not be in a position to do any mischief, I think they are very scared. They will use simply lip service but they are not in a position to anything noticeable.
Remember 27th feb. What happened when Abhinandan got caught by pak. Sickulars(whole gang) with paki ISPR and thali ka baingas created panic in indian mass. in the evening situation was like we lost a war to pakistan. Just because of a one soldier. This is the mind set of dhimmi gang. govt learned that dhimmi won't change and ensuring nothing should be left before any decision is taken otherwise this gang will again change the entire scenario.

freethinker777

Country flag
I hope our baluch and Afghan brothers are doing their part. Time for Afghan army to reclaim their land and make greater Afghanistan. Erase artificial Durand line. Also time for baluch independence. 150 yr agreement with British India has ended. Time for Khan of Kalat to claim his throne.

Vijyes

It "was" when ummah is fighting ummah theres no ummah then , Americans played a brilliant game and broke down this potential unity , now ummah iis highly divded , in 90s no ummah was fighting ummah
Ummah is there even today. It is just that Hindus also have numbers in 1.1 billion and has allies in Lanka, Myanmar, Thailand who also look at Islam as severe threat and wouldn't allow India to be taken over by them. Also, India has massive firepower which can overpower ummah decisively. In addition, Ummah has countries which are in food deficit scenario. Hence they can't do anything to India.

Zero??
U know 99% normal man can not fight with plastic baton Police man, do u know why?

they are trained and know how to hit back..... multiply with 100 u get ARMY MAN- Well trained and equipped.

For common abudls it is impossible to fight Army so paki army+ Afghan trained jihadis created civil war in 1990's.

BTW 99% Kashmiri muslims supported them in everyway through food,shelter,information,supply&etc.
Who told that civilians can't fight with trained soldiers? Training significantly enhances coordination amongst team but doesn't enhance individual capabilities much.

Read about major wars in the past where conscript army was used. WW2 had 30 lakh Indians fighting, most of them were conscripts, it had 1.2 crore Americans fighting, 95% of whom were conscripts. Vietnam war also had conscripts fighting.

These conscripts fought very well and maintained strong defence within humanly limits.

In case of India, the Ummah people don't have enough firepower in terms of arms technology and also depend on India for food. This means that Indian retaliation will be unbearable and will be outright genocidal. It is this firepower and food dependence that makes the so called civilian jihadis quiet. They are just waiting to attack when their time comes and buying time when they are weak infrastructure-wise

Babloo Singh

Country flag
i still suspect that news about 155mm has been extrapolated from dam hit news. if howitzers being moved, how come no one has seen any movement. kashmiris never let of a chance to broadcast troop movements.
What if IAF Boys decided to take Apache's for a Spin in night :daru:

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
On 100 days of Modi Government report card:

Modi to Shah: What is your performance as Home Minister in first 100 days?

Shah: When I was party president I threw away 13 state governments. BC Kashmir Kya hai? Wo bhi ho gaya.

Arihant

Looks like another terror attack in US
#Breaking: Unconfirmed reports of up to at least 30 people shot at the Cielo Vista Mall in El Paso, #Texas and casualties will still continue to rise . ~ A Man or Group of Men ~ Heavy Deployment ~ No confirmation if its Terror relate

Very scary. ☹ 30 characters...

amit19

Country flag
cross posting from sf forum - falcon commentory -

Q: If we change J and K status , will Pakistan really respond or is this a pre Emptive attack on Pakistan
A:
> This has nothing to do with the status of J&K, purely to do with PoJ&K. We are going to force them to be stupid, something they are trying hard not to be
> But they will have to undertake some major operation to relieve their troops and uplift the morale, which is precisely what we want them to do - escalate more than they can afford to. Every day we keep the area warm, they bleed economically, while we keep chugging along.

NeXoft007

Country flag
Guys, don't expect full scale war or even a limited war, but LoC will be hotter than before coz Generals in Rawalpindi HQ are itching to equate the game coz India has played well so far.

India is only prepping up for any eventualities if situation detoriates coz of the constitutional changes that are about to happen for Kashmir which Pakistan will try their best to add fuel to the fire.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Guys, don't expect full scale war or even a limited war, but LoC will be hotter than before. India is only prepping up for any eventualities if situation detoriates coz of the constitutional changes that are about to happen for Kashmir which Pakistan will try their best to add fuel to the fire.
aggressive military posturing would the right word i guess...

armyofhind

Country flag
Guys, don't expect full scale war or even a limited war, but LoC will be hotter than before. India is only prepping up for any eventualities if situation detoriates coz of the constitutional changes that are about to happen for Kashmir which Pakistan will try their best to add fuel to the fire.
What's the source for the SSGN clash with MARCOS?

republic_roi97

Country flag
#Breaking: Unconfirmed reports of up to at least 30 people shot at the Cielo Vista Mall in El Paso, #Texas and casualties will still continue to rise . ~ A Man or Group of Men ~ Heavy Deployment ~ No confirmation if its Terror relate

United states is becoming terror superpowaa.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

By chance any Pakistani connection is established, any possible benefit to Pakistan from katora Khan's visit to US shall be nullified.

Vijyes

cross posting from sf forum - falcon commentory -

Q: If we change J and K status , will Pakistan really respond or is this a pre Emptive attack on Pakistan
A:
> This has nothing to do with the status of J&K, purely to do with PoJ&K. We are going to force them to be stupid, something they are trying hard not to be
> But they will have to undertake some major operation to relieve their troops and uplift the morale, which is precisely what we want them to do - escalate more than they can afford to. Every day we keep the area warm, they bleed economically, while we keep chugging along.
He is an idiot. The moment he made the statement that we will engage with all P5 countries except China militarily, I realised that he ia stupid. China is turning out to be an important military ally while UK is actually hostile. He simply makes no sense. He is farting again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles