Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

indiatester

Country flag
I don't think it has been cancelled though. Even the order said "curtail". I think they want the Yatris to not loiter in the state and comeback as soon as the Yatra is done+ discourage any new Yatris.
My friends are returning as they have been told to by the administration there. This particular family is a Kashmiri Pandit family (now in Bangalore) doing their annual visit.

Enquirer

I don't think it has been cancelled though. Even the order said "curtail". I think they want the Yatris to not loiter in the state and comeback as soon as the Yatra is done+ discourage any new Yatris.
They're packing people in buses and getting them the F out of Kashmir....they've asked airlines to get as many pilgrims/tourists the F out of Kashmir as possible.

They don't need to put up barricades on the route....this severe a warning is enough for everyone to turn back or cancel their planned trip.

Given the huge risk to the prestige of Modi govt - that Amarnath yatra had to be cancelled/halted because of the security situation that they were touting as massively improved, it stands to reason that there's something big that Pakis are trying to do (and India is averting) or something big that India is trying to do (that for some reason couldn't wait another 4 weeks)!!!!!!!

Enquirer

Can't trust this asshole!!
If it didn't get done for the last 70 years, then they have no intention to do it!!!

This asshole's father was the BIGGEST asshole - he's the one who took advantage of the massive Muslim appeasement happening in Nehru's regime and went on to implement 370 & 35A.

What kind of an asshole will deem Kashmiris (living there for centuries) who moved few kilometers eastwards because Paki army/tribals were massacring them as non-Kashmiris? All three Abdullahs are jerks of the first order!!!

Enquirer

AND LAL TOPI WOKE UP THIS MORNING WITH A BANG :shock: and found the GROUND REALITY

.... J&K Governer need to call him to tell the 'facts' that "there is nothing serious ... " :biggrin2:
The only 'red lines' this clown Zaid Hamid needs to worry about are the lines left on his ass from the lashes he got in Saudi prison (which he claims was a RAW plot :) )

Sanglamorre

Country flag
My friends are returning as they have been told to by the administration there. This particular family is a Kashmiri Pandit family (now in Bangalore) doing their annual visit.
Oh wow. The situation is more dire than I realised. If they're actually doing this and risking being seen as bowing to reiterate terrorists... Something very major is afoot.

dumdumdum

Country flag
Are the recent statistics released by Army..85% of stone pelters become terrorists..65% die in a year ...to "encourage" parents to restrict involvement of their kids in stone pelting which will definitely increase many folds if a big decision is announced? Part of Psyops too ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles