Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiv sagar

Country flag
What? When did Supreme Court get to decide what to write in Constitution? Who gave them the mandate to decide that? Supreme Court can at best act when the government will is weak and has no support from people. When the government flexes muscle with people's support, Supreme Court has no say. SC becomes relevant only when there is a clash between 2 set of elites in legislature and elites in judiciary both of whom lack popular support
If you don't know what is written in constitution of India, go and read it first before making a fool of yourself. For a start read Art 32, 136, 141 and 142.

arya

Country flag
Labour pain for paki army chief! :rofl:

Yes something like that .

But we should also think what pakistan army can do

we should also keep eyes open in punjab as large numbers of Sikh youths are infected with hardcore ideology .

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Yes something like that .

But we should also think what pakistan army can do

we should also keep eyes open in punjab as large numbers of Sikh youths are infected with hardcore ideology .
Bdw I believe something will happen in Kashmir...
Not escalation with pakiPaki

arya

Country flag
Bdw I believe something will happen in Kashmir...
Not escalation with pakiPaki
Hope for best things are ready but waiting for right time . 99.5% things will happen but .5% is also not a small thing.

we need to unite with our forces and motivate our youth for blood donation & money donation to army fund or pm fund as an proactive steps

Vijyes

If you don't know what is written in constitution of India, go and read it first before making a fool of yourself. For a start read Art 32, 136, 141 and 142.
Do you have extremely low IQ? I have clearly asked a question about the mandate to SC to write or amend Constitution and you end up referring some random articles?

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
As rumours are going ,one speculation from my side , to fill the gaps in porki infiltration, we might have decided to do what was being speculated post balakot,
If you remember their was rumours about necks, bulges ,pirs etc
Then we came to know it's been postponed,
Then the rumours were that we had not occupied any land but we aren't allowing pakis to come back either , and bombing the shit out of them every time they try to reoccupy/rebuild those posts/areas,
Maybe we decided if Kashmir political solution has to be reached ,the infiltration gaps need to be neutralised/occupied.

So, a simultaneous offensive both in politics and pkmkb.
:truestory:

if that happens i will have my drinks...........

Deathstar

Country flag
Do you have extremely low IQ? I have clearly asked a question about the mandate to SC to write or amend Constitution and you end up referring some random articles?
SC cant amend constitution but can scrap any amendment by the parliament if it violates basic structure of the constitution

captscooby81

Country flag
Once again let me tell you Once again the govt is utterly failing in the communication . First they let PC happen where Army and police say terrorism is under control and show some weapons captured and say terrorist wanted to use this against amarnath yatris . Then right after the PC they leak govt order asking yatris to leave the state immediately. And then another message saying yatra will continue . Itna confusion kyun hai bhai ..:scared2:

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Once again let me tell you Once again the govt is utterly failing in the communication . First they let PC happen where Army and police say terrorism is under control and show some weapons captured and say terrorist wanted to use this against amarnath yatris . Then right after the PC they leak govt order asking yatris to leave the state immediately. And then another message saying yatra will continue . Itna confusion kyun hai bhai ..:scared2:

My guess is, group 2 trying to sabotage group 1 by leaking(or) spreading such infos.

arya

Country flag

If you are not catching the hints then dont give more pressure on your brain , take some rest & keep trust on forces & Modi ji . brother PC was just a very small step , its our fault if you expect anything big from that PC .

Mian deh nahi jukhne duga main desh nahi mitne duga

Arihant

Govt is trying to create confusion and also testing the nerves of anti nationals and jehadis in kashmir. They will take the decision at the ryt time. It is not that easy like some internet warrior speaking about modi that he is coward, mulla modi, falane dhimkane.We trust modi, he is not fool to do things in hurry. He said that 35a will go then it will go away. That's it. Decision is big so they want to fill all the gaps. Modi is the one who will change the history.

Shiv sagar

Country flag
Lol... you are declaring yourself as an imbecile again and again. Hence you are hereby avoided herein.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles