Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
And he is still clueless

#BREAKING: Trump again makes offer for mediation on Kashmir if both Pakistan & India agree to the offer. Statement made minutes before meeting between India’s EAM
@DrSJaishankar
& US Secy of State
@SecPompeo
in Bangkok which is on right now. Trump clearly clueless about Kashmir.

This tRUMP wants to BRING PEACE to Kashmir like HE "DELUSIONED" the world with in NoKo.
Hes creating a PORTFOLIO for his NEXT ELECTION campaign.

sorcerer

Country flag
Porkis think India activating CSD

This is good...
They said INDIA is trying something to revenge the HUMILIATION of feb.. :rofl::rofl:. pakistan is strengthening Indian resolve here, validating our troop movements.
well!! Let it be..Works for us!
these propagandoos in pak doesn't know where to draw the line even in promoting a propaganda

sorcerer

Country flag
Unverified Reports from various Chatters Indicate Mobilisation of Troops ordered by Pak CAOS after yesterday's meeting . Till yet nothing has moved but reports are they will move out to various Border and LOC areas

Echelon Four

Pork chops still in hangover of Feb27 aerial encounter which lasted less than 4 minutes... and hence non-conclusive.

If there had been a SDR on abhinandan's mig-21... he wouldn't have gone across.

Enquirer

Off topic: some rumint accounts says hamza was killed in the recent sigint plane crash!

First reports emerge that the #US acted on #Afghan #Intelligence reports to bring down the #PakistanArmy aircraft that crashed in #Rawalpindi on 30/07/19 .
Amongst the dead was the #alQaeda boss #HamzabinLaden , son of #OsamabinLaden .

:crazy:
I am thinking this might indeed be true.
Trump was asked today if US was involved in the death of Hamza...he said "I cannot comment on that".
Why would US (especially a narcissist like Trump) not take credit for the killing of Al-Qaeda's (not even Taliban!) top leader????
It's quite plausible that there's a connection between the Pak army plane crash & Hamza's death!!!

sorcerer

Country flag
I am thinking this might indeed be true.
Trump was asked today if US was involved in the death of Hamza...he said "I cannot comment on that".
Why would US (especially a narcissist like Trump) not take credit for the killing of Al-Qaeda's (not even Taliban!) top leader????
It's quite plausible that there's a connection between the Pak army plane crash & Hamza's death!!!
but wasnt it reported a week back that he was killed in an US drone strike in 2018 or so..
I Remember reading an article on it...washington post or something.
Looks like here tRUMP is trying to stage manage a rumor in favor of USA.

Could also be that pakis are using such a rumor to PROTECT him from USA if he is still alive somewhere in pak

sorcerer

Country flag
Centre presses IAF aircraft for quick induction of security forces in Kashmir

Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir) [India], Aug 2 (ANI): For rapid induction of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and other paramilitary troops in Kashmir, the Centre has pressed Indian Air Force (IAF) aircraft including the C-17 Globemaster heavy lift plane into service.
Sources on Friday told ANI, "The C-17 heavy lift aircraft along with other planes are being used for inducting troops from different parts of the country."
The sources said that in a view of the increased induction of troops, the Air Force and the Army are also on high operational alert in the Jammu and Kashmir region.
Army Chief General Bipin Rawat had visited Jammu and Kashmir on Thursday to review the operational preparedness of the troops deployed in the state.
The security agencies have also received inputs about possible attempts of infiltration by terror groups from Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir into the state.
After additional security forces were ordered to be deployed in Kashmir in the wake of inputs about a terror attack threat, paramilitary troops are being rushed in from different parts of the country such as Assam, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and many other places, the sources added.
The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) had recently ordered the deployment of an additional 100 coys of Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) to "strengthen the CI grid as well as for maintaining law and order situation in Jammu and Kashmir."
Out of the 100 coys, 50 are from CRPF, 30 from Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), and ten each from Border Security Force (BSF) and Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP).
The move to deploy additional troops came after the security establishment received confirmed inputs that Pakistan army-backed terrorist groups are planning to carry out a major attack on the Indian soil.
Inputs have been received by security and spy agencies that after the successful conduct of Panchayat elections in the state, terrorist groups have been asked to carry out an attack on forces.
National Security Advisor (NSA) Ajit Doval is constantly in touch with the security agencies to monitor the situation and is keeping a close eye on developments in the state.
(ANI)

https://www.aninews.in/news/nationa...-of-security-forces-in-kashmir20190802102607/

Enquirer

but wasnt it reported a week back that he was killed in an US drone strike in 2018 or so..
I Remember reading an article on it...washington post or something.
Looks like here tRUMP is trying to stage manage a rumor in favor of USA.

Could also be that pakis are using such a rumor to PROTECT him from USA if he is still alive somewhere in pak
Not sure about 2018 reports. But it is not unusual for certain journalists to speculate that a certain terror leader was killed in some air strike etc.
It seems like only now that Pentagon is confirming that he's dead. Still without giving the place/date.....either he was dead long back and they're confirming now......or deliberately concealing the place/date so as not to give away the actual op!

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Can the developing situation be read as thus: "Additional paramilitary units are meant to relieve the rashtriya rifles from internal security duties so that they can be available for cross LOC operations"
If what u r saying is true, I'd be ready with a rice sack of money to buy a plot in Diamer or Astore, not even in Kashmir valley.[emoji23]

Echelon Four

If what u r saying is true, I'd be ready with a rice sack of money to buy a plot in Diamer or Astore, not even in Kashmir valley.[emoji23]
I am only thinking & thinking hard... presuming... predicting... prophesying... kuch to ho jaaye... something which we could be proud of

otherwise all Indian internet warriors will become a bunch of jokes.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Indian army destroyed multiple newly build terror launch pads across LoC in Pok in last 4 days.

2 cross border raids also done to achieve the goal.

Dozens of terrorists and PA personals killed in these ops.

Hoping official announcement soon.

#OperationColdWave

Echelon Four

Honestly 'Azad Kashmir' the Pakis can keep, but Gilgit Baltistan is too beautiful to let shalwar shitting Pakis to possess!!!
yeah here I would like to add... "all our attention is towards jammu & Kashmir front... what about ladakh front... as far as I know our Indian mindset...accept it... we want POK... not the zombies over there... so Indian army will push towards areas having NO CIVILIAN POPULATION & those areas are opposite Ladakh"

Enquirer

yeah here I would like to add... "all our attention is towards jammu & Kashmir front... what about ladakh front... as far as I know our Indian mindset...accept it... we want POK... not the zombies over there... so Indian army will push towards areas having NO CIVILIAN POPULATION & those areas are opposite Ladakh"
The primary goal should be to take over Gilgit-Baltistan, so a land connectivity to Afghanistan is established!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles