Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Guys it's not like I'm hitting on him. It's just that people claim so many things but most dont happen. I remember after pulwama there was so much conflicting news used to be here most of the time. Thats why I try to stay cautious.
We still have no idea what all went down after 27th. There were far too many airspace closedowns in pak, and there were many hints of the army also doing a few major ops. I'm under the impression that we did a lot of damage but intentionally kept it silent, and of course the pakis didn't reveal anything. Trust me, I don't think the IAF would have taken the Abhinandan insult lying down. Operation PKMKB most probably went in full swing outside of public attention.

Last edited:

Echelon Four

What are c-17s bringing in from guwahati... about 10 sorties between guwahati & srinagar today

Knowitall

Unknown aircraft near Indian border don't know how to put image here can see on flighteadar

Knowitall

Everything seems to be calming down. No more updates comong i guess nothing is happening today.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
A total of 281 CAPF companies recvd in the Kashmir Valley over last four days, say officials

Security Withdrawn from Several Shrines, Courts in Kashmir Amid Reports of Additional Troop Deployment
Security personnel deployed in a number of shrines, mosques and courts, mostly in parts of restive South Kashmir, were ordered to report to the police lines of their respective districts with immediate effect.

https://www.news18.com/news/india/s...s-of-additional-troop-deployment-2254969.html

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
#BREAKING: Midnight Fierce gunbattle between terrorists and security forces in Pandushan village of Shopian in South Kashmir.

2-3 terrorists of Pak terror group Jaish-e-Muhammad likely trapped by security forces.

J&K Police, Indian Army and CRPF on the job.

More details awaited.

Immortal

Country flag
My wife is mulling me to sleep but i am on my foot , waited this for too long and hard to find it to be true.

Best August forever ............. Enjoy guys.
What is the good news which you have come to know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles