Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Baba gone hyperbole...as I know.. nothing sort of extraordinary at loc as off now..donno what he has with him

Setting a record for the highest number of bills introduced and passed in Parliament in the Budget Session, the Narendra Modi-led government is now mulling over a second extension to the current session of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha.

https://www.financialexpress.com/in...-record-budget-session-in-parliament/1662907/

Centre may further extend Parliament session till August 9
The current session started on June 17 and was to end on July 26, but the government extended it till August 7 to clear pending bills

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/i...parliament-session-till-august-9-4275911.html

I think,This is what baba n everyone talking about,

sorcerer

Country flag
this is probably not about LOC rather about what manu pubby tweeted recently about group1 and group2.

Aditya Raj Kaul is also saying Now or Never...
============
Now or never.
The Removal or ARTICLES in Jammu and Kashmir most probably..
We gotta integrate Jammu and Kashmir..politically into the rest of our nation with whatever possible ways we can..before we go across the LC and claim what is rightfully ours.
This will be driving the KNIFE right into the paki dogs propaganda through its SEPARATIST in Jammu and Kashmir... effectively neutralize the pak investment in Jammu Kashmir for so long since the beginning.

May be thats why pakis are spooked and want to do the worst in JK...already the Muftis the abdullas and Omar has set the ground for the terror attack with their Warnings

seems logical to kick the article NOW

arya

Country flag
As per sources Pakistan army chief is going washroom again & again .

loss motion started .

buy some blood pressure tablet and should not use net or tv if you have heart related problem

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Setting a record for the highest number of bills introduced and passed in Parliament in the Budget Session, the Narendra Modi-led government is now mulling over a second extension to the current session of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha.

https://www.financialexpress.com/in...-record-budget-session-in-parliament/1662907/

Centre may further extend Parliament session till August 9
The current session started on June 17 and was to end on July 26, but the government extended it till August 7 to clear pending bills

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/i...parliament-session-till-august-9-4275911.html

I think,This is what baba n everyone talking about,
Article 35a scrapped via Presidential order...
Scrapping article 370 - via parliament.. that's why the extended session.. ?

captscooby81

Country flag
President is still not back from this trination Africa tour . Not sure it will happen tomorrow . BJP also issued whip for all its RS MP to be present tomorrow in the house . Hopefully they are planning to move some more bill for passing .

Article 35a scrapped via Presidential order...
Scrapping article 370 - via parliament.. that's why the extended session.. ?

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakistan has been changing demography of PoK, Gilgit Baltistan: Activists

Political activists have accused Pakistan of changing the demography of Gilgit Baltistan and Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK) in disregard to its own commitments.

Islamabad has gradually diluted its constitution in order to facilitate outsiders to grab the land and resources of illegally occupied areas.

Islamabad abolished the State Subject Rule in Gilgit Baltistan in 1984, which resulted in demographic changes in the territory.

https://www.wionews.com/south-asia/...aphy-of-pok-gilgit-baltistan-activists-240014

oh well!!

Last edited:

Samar Rathi

Country flag
well I thought now its usual business at loc..so I could enjoy my whiskey,...... But no!! these osint's won't let u sleep and ruin ur whiskey too...why all this starts after 11 at night:frusty:
My wife is mulling me to sleep but i am on my foot , waited this for too long and hard to find it to be true.

Best August forever ............. Enjoy guys.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Unconfirmed Reports cmng in of
J&K Police personals gaurding some Mosques have been told to report back to lines .
#Kashmir J& K

[emoji848] Can be Replaced by Paramilitary Forces

Echelon Four

I am new on this forum. I just want to request you all to make a Twitter account.

I was witness to the debacle of 27th when we lost the propaganda war(I was among the several fighting alone... mostly bcoz of moles among our intelligentsia & media.

let's coordinate our efforts on Twitter, if you are interested then please follow me @Harsh_infin

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
My wife is mulling me to sleep but i am on my foot , waited this for too long and hard to find it to be true.

Best August forever ............. Enjoy guys.
bhai ja soja....agar pkmbk hogaya toh kal subah se shyam tak daru bottle na chodneki.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles