Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Ok let's see how accurate you are.
25,000 More Troops Being Moved To Kashmir Week After 10,000-Strong Push
Less than a week after moving 10,000 troops of paramilitary forces to Kashmir, the centre is rushing about 25,000 more paramilitary personnel to the Valley, as part of a massive security drive. Official sources say the troops started arriving on Thursday morning and are being inducted in various parts of the state.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/jam...kashmir-week-after-10-000-strong-push-2079007

sorcerer

Country flag
Army chief meets J&K governor; Assembly polls talk intensifies

Srinagar-based 15 Corps of Indian Army tweeted from its official handle, "General Bipin Rawat, #COAS along with #ArmyCdrNC & #ChinarCorpsCdr reviewed security situation in #Kashmir; lauded exemplary commitment & high morale of troops & cdrs. Emphasised on Inter-Agency synergy. Later, called on Hon'ble Governor of J&K and apprised him of overall security."

A senior army officer told IANS, it was a routine meeting to review security scenario in J&K.

The movement of additional troops into the valley is variously presumed to be a precursor to the abrogation of Article 35A and Assembly elections. The state is under the President's rule.

http://www.theweekendleader.com/Hea...governor-assembly-polls-talk-intensifies.html

Janardan Shukla

This magic show , you can assume only what will be next but a good magician always give you surprise .

War oh come on pakistan is not our level , they cannot afford war with us .

Our force are just playing with Pakistan & is army Relax
It is not the question of whether Pak can afford a war with us. It is the question of whether we can afford continuous proxy war initiated by Pakistan. In Feb I was against war because I thought now Pak will not dare to execute another attack but I was wrong as we can see through recent reports. That is why I am advocating a war now. Imagine if we can get back POK whole question of Pakistani role in afghan peace process will be dropped as we can offer the US to let them leave without any peace accord with Afghan Taliban because after that our airforce will be able to take care of them. Also through this we can crush Pakistan from both sides and can easily support the freedom struggle in Balochistan and Pashtunistan .

Knowitall

Guys it's not like I'm hitting on him. It's just that people claim so many things but most dont happen. I remember after pulwama there was so much conflicting news used to be here most of the time. Thats why I try to stay cautious.

arya

Country flag
It is not the question of whether Pak can afford a war with us. It is the question of whether we can afford continuous proxy war initiated by Pakistan. In Feb I was against war because I thought now Pak will not dare to execute another attack but I was wrong as we can see through recent reports. That is why I am advocating a war now. Imagine if we can get back POK whole question of Pakistani role in afghan peace process will be dropped as we can offer the US to let them leave without any peace accord with Afghan Taliban because after that our airforce will be able to take care of them. Also through this we can crush Pakistan from both sides and can easily support the freedom struggle in Balochistan and Pashtunistan .

जब तक पृथ्वी पर जीवन रहेगा, तब तक बुरी और अच्छी दोनों सेनाएँ लड़ेंगी।

प्रकृति का नियम

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
In addition to 100 companies of CAPF, MHA has approved deployment of additional 25,000 CAPF troops in J&K.

That is approx 25 Battalions.

It is evident that the center has decided to take a hard line in Kashmir against terrorists & their supporters.

Good luck & happy hunting

arya

Country flag
Guys it's not like I'm hitting on him. It's just that people claim so many things but most dont happen. I remember after pulwama there was so much conflicting news used to be here most of the time. Thats why I try to stay cautious.

War is not a good option , we are humans but yes for humanity , we have to take action on mother of terrorism

Janardan Shukla

जब तक पृथ्वी पर जीवन रहेगा, तब तक बुरी और अच्छी दोनों सेनाएँ लड़ेंगी।

प्रकृति का नियम
Ofcourse but the evil ones will keep getting destroyed and in return a new evil will born. I think this time is ripe for the end of one evil namely Pakistan.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Everyone seems to be feeling something in their gut, except me :confused1:
===============
In addition to 100 companies of CAPF, MHA has approved deployment of additional 25,000 CAPF troops in J&K. That is approx 25 Battalions. It is evident that the center has decided to take a hard line in Kashmir against terrorists & their supporters.

tomato

this is probably not about LOC rather about what manu pubby tweeted recently about group1 and group2.

Aditya Raj Kaul is also saying Now or Never...
============
Now or never.
Obviously my sources are limited and baba is baba.. love the way Sir ji playing this info war

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
this is probably not about LOC rather about what manu pubby tweeted recently about group1 and group2.

Aditya Raj Kaul is also saying Now or Never...
============
Now or never.
So, announcement about article 35a today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles