Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Self Delete.
Old tweet!

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Can some one plz tell baba to keep his mouth shut on a few things..
Remind him of Geneva convention....
Lite teesko anna...
Baba has clearance to know things and give bits and bytes for psych edge over Gafoora's gang on SM.
Geneva wouldn't be applied in case of terrorist sites. They can consider it collateral, or even better, cracks due to land slides and call d day off.
We r targetting terrorists only. Not Pakis.lol.

NeXoft007

Country flag
Haha the thread on PDF about the latest flareup got deleted. Sonething is up. Pakis trying to cover up.
Damn, I should have kept a watch on PDF. Could have picked up some juicy infos but alas.

Families restricted from posting deaths of slain soldiers at PoK in Social Media and people restricted from making videos of janaza as well.

Illusive

Country flag
Haha the thread on PDF about the latest flareup got deleted. Sonething is up. Pakis trying to cover up.
Its a forum where you get 1000 posts where a random abdul comes and says f16 block 70 is coming because........inside sources ne kaha hai.........just like their su 35's and USS Enterprise, but ano threads running on the calamity that has struck their shitland in the border.

Enquirer

Damn, I should have kept a watch on PDF. Could have picked up some juicy infos but alas.

Families restricted from posting deaths of slain soldiers at PoK in Social Media and people restricted from making videos of janaza as well.
Don't you worry.
Just go to twitter and search for #NeelumValley......all pics in fiery/gory details are available.

Enquirer

Can some one plz tell baba to keep his mouth shut on a few things..
Remind him of Geneva convention....
Ghafoora himself admitted that some parts of the dam were hit (including the guard guarding it).
Also, Pakis for decades have made a habit to launch artillery shells from civilian locations, so as to either prevent India from retaliating effectively or if retaliated can impute the civilian deaths to Indian barbarity.

Classic evidence is when that baldy Wajahat Khan went to LOC area to interview 'jaanbaaz' Paki soldiers. He innocently asked the Paki captain "I see that our artillery positions and bunkers are among the civilian buildings, while Indians don't let civilians for a kilometer from their bunkers. Why is that?". The captain-caught-pants-down said "well, these are our people so we live and work amongst them. Indians don't consider Kashmiris as their own, that's why they don't allow them near their bunkers"!!

That video evidence is enough to nail Pakistan at UN that its endangering and committing human rights violation of POK Kashmiri civilians by using them as human shields!!!

Last edited:

thethinker

Country flag
"Ghabrana Nahi, kuch hua hi nahi hai, sab theek hai" - A paki trying to cope when reality stares at it:rofl:

Keeping itself deluded is how a paki survives everyday, until a shell lands on its head:biggrin2:

Till now there was no serious effort on social media by govt machinery to confront Paki propaganda as it is usually so childish and so exaggerated that only inbred Abduls will believe it.

Balakot lies and denial by Pakis though was a wake up call.

And yes, all of Baba's tweets are posted only after going through a two level clearance. He had mentioned this before.

So it's high time to dismantle DGISPR/Ghafoora's lies and his inbred online troll army who apparently can only post pics of Ghafoora himself, or of W Cdr Abhinandan and the tea cups all day.

Babloo Singh

Country flag
Meanwhile demand for 72 virgins keeps on growing....
"Just in: US intelligence has reportedly confirmed that Osama’s son and heir Hamza bin Laden is dead. More details awaited. He was born in 1989. His last public statement was in 2018 through Al Qaeda’s media wing."

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Meanwhile demand for 72 virgins keeps on growing....
"Just in: US intelligence has reportedly confirmed that Osama’s son and heir Hamza bin Laden is dead. More details awaited. He was born in 1989. His last public statement was in 2018 through Al Qaeda’s media wing."
Wait, was he the one killed when the place crashed in Pakistan??
Is he the big boss who Baba talking about??

ssg_slayer

Director at Search & Troll Wing - STW
Haha the thread on PDF about the latest flareup got deleted. Sonething is up. Pakis trying to cover up
Who could be that big boss?
By any chance could it be one of our most wanted terrorists?
I think India shot down or may have fired upon Pakistani intel aircraft and the so called big boss was inside that aircraft. I guess only after that the things escalated.

itsme

Country flag
I think India shot down or may have fired upon Pakistani intel aircraft and the so called big boss was inside that aircraft. I guess only after that the things escalated.
But, why would an ISR a/c be transporting people? But I do think IAF shot at the a/c. Any official statement why the a/c went down?

Janardan Shukla

And that is the very reason that this whole firing started. To avenge the pakis also tried to send terrorist which in turn infuriated our army and since yesterday they bringing hell upon pakis .

jadoogar

Country flag
Don't you worry.
Just go to twitter and search for #NeelumValley......all pics in fiery/gory details are available.
Tried it on twitter. Seems like most of them are Paki ISPR/ISI twitter handles showing the same 3-4 pics of injured / dead "civilians" and pushing the narrative that the Indian army is targeting POJK civilians because IA is too scared to target Paki mard-e-momin army.

Chances are that Pakis have Cheeni installed internet / electronic surveillance systems. Anyone defying ISPR writ is likely to be abducted and killed.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Don't you worry.
Given the organised digital footprint by pakis on recent escalations, it looks like a recruitment drive, doesn't it?
The High quality( with filters applied) images of houses burning, the little girl wounded etc.. typically we are used to seeing only clumsy photos from mobile phones(low resolution) on both sides during escalations.
would have been nice if someone here at DFI knows to read urdu, and keep watch on paki urdu digital contents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles