Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
The clip of Air Marshal is revealed to be doctored through inset. Admission and expression were too identical to differentiate. Unintentional omission is acknowledged, especially to Indians. Nonetheless, environment remained unchanged for IAF on both the occasions.

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:
The only thing world expects from Pakis is
'Insane'-yat. Lmfao

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Something is up in Kashmir.

- President had visited Kashmir earlier.
- Doval in Kashmir as well.
- Gen Bipin Rawat saying India has right over entire J&K, including PoK; political decision on how to take it back.
- Deployment of 100 companies.
- Eveb Baba giving hints.

Looks like something's up. We will find out soon enough. I doubt the good Gen. will say a word without HM Shah giving his approval.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Something is up in Kashmir.

- President had visited Kashmir earlier.
- Doval in Kashmir as well.
- Gen Bipin Rawat saying India has right over entire J&K, including PoK; political decision on how to take it back.
- Deployment of 100 companies.
- Eveb Baba giving hints.

Looks like something's up. We will find out soon enough. I doubt the good Gen. will say a word without HM Shah giving his approval.
Nothing is up, just the usual precautionary measures.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
#BREAKING: Jammu & Kashmir Core Group meeting of the BJP to be held on July 30th in New Delhi.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi, BJP President and Home Minister Amit Shah & BJP Working President JP Nadda to be present among others.

Elections to be planned in J&K soon or Article 35A?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
#BREAKING: Jammu & Kashmir Core Group meeting of the BJP to be held on July 30th in New Delhi.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi, BJP President and Home Minister Amit Shah & BJP Working President JP Nadda to be present among others.

Elections to be planned in J&K soon or Article 35A?

I will be surprised if it is to do with Article 35A. I hope I am wrong.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Probably something related to special status of Kashmir and art 35 a or trifurcation of Kashmir ,AND
Maybe firm political assertion over pok .
Something from the above.
All parties in power have been reiterating dat PoK is Indian territory. What more of political assertion could we hear? And 100 coys CAPFs just for an announcement on PoK sounds nuts. Maybe we can go with 35a or delimitation/trifurcation as u said.

Knowitall

Is it possible that we may try and take back pok. I know it sounds ridiculous but maybe all this extra security is to keep the crowds under control while we get the job done.

tomato

Baba speaks again.......Rajinder Singh was martyred during clashes when 10 Porki terrorists were trying to infiltrate and being supported by cover fire from Pak regulars

Last edited:

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Is it possible that we may try and take back pok. I know it sounds ridiculous but maybe all this extra security is to keep the crowds under control while we get the job done.
PoK has had its entire demography changed. Even if we take control, they only way of maintaining control will be to evict every living two legged creature from PoK.

Anathema

Country flag
Terror Attack Planned by Pakistan-Based Group in Kashmir Valley Reason Behind Deployment of Additional Forces in Valley, Says Report
New Delhi, July 28: Ahead of India's Independence Day, a major terror attack was being planned by terrorist groups in Kashmir valley, reports said. According to a tweet by ANI, top govt sources informed that inputs about a major terrorist attack being planned by Pakistan-based terrorist groups in Kashmir valley was the reason behind the government's decision to deploy 100 more companies of

https://www.latestly.com/india/news...nal-forces-in-valley-says-report-1051634.html

CROSS POSTED FROM TERROR WATCH THREAD
Bollocks !! This is a horrible cover story. It reeks of a cover story. Something is definetly up !

ssg_slayer

Director at Search & Troll Wing - STW
Pakistani perception building failed after Balakot. Nobody bought into their anti-war nonsense, and they had to free up Abhinandan.
You are right but freeing up Abhinandan was not the motive, the motive was to retaliate. I hope we have learnt the lessons now.
Again nope, anti-Modi lobbies made 2 failed attempts to prop up a desi-AOC (Mahua Moitra and Aparna Sen), both failed. For every Indian who watches/reads lutyen's channels/papers (RaNDTV or The L*ndu), 7 people read/watch neutral/patriotic media (Republic, Dainik Jagaran).
My point was the pro Paki lobby exists and they create trouble and waste time and resource with extra burden on govt.

He invaded Pakistan and killed 200+ Pakistanis using formal military (the Indian Air Force) instead of non-state actors. He let them have the tiny satisfaction of shooting down a 1970s airplane and hosting an IAF pilot for tea, before releasing him back.

Point was something else any how.
I don't think so. 2014-2019 Modi-Doval used an offensive-defence strategy. 2019-2024, they'll use a defensive-offense strategy (always hold the tactical upperhand, always start wars and stay one step ahead of them, always do things that disrupt their strategy, beginning with Amit Shah's appointment and 370/35A positively under attack). Before 2014, India's Pakistan strategy was defense-banana.

You are not fighting with Pakistan you are fighting with Chinese in Pakistan indirectly. Why Balakot was selected is most probably because it's a CPEC corridor area running close to POK. There is no doubt that In Pulwama there was a bit of Chinese footprint.

My point was different.
My point was, India says we are against terrorism. If terrorism ends the Kashmir dialogue with Pakistan will happen. But terrorism is not going to end from Pakistan so does it mean India will keep wasting time?

We want POK that's the issue, we segregate Terrorism by Pak and Kashmir as two different entities whcih is wrong.

Humko zameen chahiye humney Pakistan ko sudharney ka theka nahi liya that's all.

MrPresident

Country flag
The clip of Air Marshal is revealed to be doctored through inset. Admission and expression were too identical to differentiate. Unintentional omission is acknowledged, especially to Indians. Nonetheless, environment remained unchanged for IAF on both the occasions.

One of the Indian comment,

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:
Funny that even after all this gafoora is their hero. I think he is the only person in this world to be at the rank of major general and his job is to troll (sorry get trolled) on Twitter.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
JUST IN: Ceasefire Violation by Pak in Shahpur and Saujiyan Sectors in Poonch, J&K.

Today at 1700 hrs Pak initiated Unprovoked Ceasefire Violation by Firing of Small Arms and intense Shelling with Mortars along LoC in Shahpur and Saujiyan.

Indian Army is retaliating beffitingly.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Funny that even after all this gafoora is their hero. I think he is the only person in this world to be at the rank of major general and his job is to troll (sorry get trolled) on Twitter.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
The dude has made an embarrassment of the Major Gen Tag. Spends 24 hours on twitter humiliating himself. My niece could do a better job.

sorcerer

Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles