Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enquirer

RIOTERS INDIA!!! Those were the pigs that lied on Balakot and post Balakot.
RIOTERS cant be trusted..the version of it can be twisted.
Guys!!!
The video is very clear!
Trump is claiming that Modi asked him to mediate in Kashmir!!!!
Trump has a habit of blowing from his ass!!
In all likelihood, MEA will put out a statement refuting it.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Nope. Trump was very clear. He said "Modi asked me if I can mediate"
yes, my bad....... i guess i had a confirmation bias when i was listening to it.
MEA can refute it tomorrow, no biggie.....

sorcerer

Country flag
Guys!!!
The video is very clear!
Trump is claiming that Modi asked him to mediate in Kashmir!!!!
Trump has a habit of blowing from his ass!!
In all likelihood, MEA will put out a statement refuting it.
possibly...
but Trump also has tweeted "settling" long standing issue between India and pakistan some time back in FEB.
so..yeah..lets see what is what.

arya

Country flag
Guys its not ki kis ne kya kaha kya suna . we should try to findout what is deal between USA and Pakistan army for safe way to usa from afganistan .

the main question is Afghanistan and impact on india

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Still underestimating our enemies
Don't change the context now. However, we have actually been overestimating them. We are overestimating them even till date. Because whenever we choose to go direct aggressive, they don't even bother to show any restraint and run away to UNSC.
we believe SU30 mki is best fighter planes in world ad we will not buy any advance planes but we saw on 27 feb su30 MKI are not enough .

Try to think from enemies point of view
We don't need world's best planes or even Su30 to counter Pakistan. However, the set of challenges we face at other fronts is forcing us to pursue a more powerful fleet.

Enquirer

possibly...
but Trump also has tweeted "settling" long standing issue between India and pakistan some time back in FEB.
so..yeah..lets see what is what.
Trump is an egomaniac! He thinks he can solve all problems political, technological, astronomical, social etc!!! Doesn’t realize that his idiocy is the biggest problem!!

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Guys its not ki kis ne kya kaha kya suna . we should try to findout what is deal between USA and Pakistan army for safe way to usa from afganistan .

the main question is Afghanistan and impact on india
This will be clear in another 4-5 hours...
i have a feeling bolton will ask paki army chief for help with iran. it all depends on what army chief says...

sorcerer

Country flag
settling can done in many ways... mediation is not the only way....:shoot:
One thing is sure..USA badly wanted to get involved in K (as usual) and we dont want them USA of all people to jump in with a "peace keeping force" at that belt.

Our preemptive strikes will keep the pakistan in check till them soften up for good...
bombing /Arty Strikes on pakistan across LC is a nice foreplay

captscooby81

Country flag
Is this pressure tactics from US to dump the S-400 deal ??? that you go S-400 we will poke kashmir issue ? Now more than pakis our internal jihadi oppositions will make it huge drama for next few months . We already have lot of presstitutes who will write great op-ed on this now .

Some say China helped get abhinandan released and some saying its trump . Kisi ek toh decide karo kisko dena hai credit .

tomato

so trump did make a statement....
Trump statement is that "Modi talked to me about resolving kashmir issue" "i would like to mediate if needed" paraphrasing here..
pakis as usual are good at twisting narrative....

Why you guys giving so much weight to what Potus said, he is impulsive as usual with last leg of tenure n not come back everyone knows.This guy has habit of making extreme statements and then tracking back like North Korea, Iran, Chinese trade face off, unsuccessful arm twisting to India on S400 and many more. He is trying to be a good host n making some sweet melody in Porki ears. They are never going to wind up completely from Afghanistan, they will remain may be number of troops will be cut down.

sorcerer

Country flag
settling can done in many ways... mediation is not the only way....:shoot:
One thing is sure..USA badly wanted to get involved in K (as usual) and we dont want them USA of all people to jump in with a "peace keeping force" at that belt.

Our preemptive strikes will keep the pakistan in check till them soften up for good...
bombing /Arty Strikes on pakistan across LC is a nice foreplay

arya

Country flag
Don't change the context now. However, we have actually been overestimating them. We are overestimating them even till date. Because whenever we choose to go direct aggressive, they don't even bother to show any restraint and run away to UNSC.

We don't need world's best planes or even Su30 to counter Pakistan. However, the set of challenges we face at other fronts is forcing us to pursue a more powerful fleet.

who is talking about pakistan , dont you know our real enemy is china so we should prepare our self against china

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
My guess is,trump wants to keep pakjabis happy while he tries to pullout of Afghanistan.

So in order to keep them happy,he told them what they wanted to hear.

He spoke about Afghanistan with ik more than any other matter,kashmir is just a passing reference.

Last edited:

Deathstar

Country flag
Trumpy needs to tweet and take his words back ,Jihadi Omar has already started milking it

sorcerer

Country flag
"Fire in the hole" ... Would like to see how EAM handles the issue..
This way!!!
At Meeting With Imran, Trump Says Modi Sought His Help on Kashmir Issue, Govt Sources Deny Claim

India maintains that the Kashmir issue is a bilateral one and no third party has any role in it. "No third party intervention sought on Kashmir. The Valley is an integral part of India and we have shared Pakistan's involvement in terror activities time-to-time to many countries, including USA," a top government source said.
https://www.news18.com/news/world/c...-at-white-house-2241467.html?ref=hp_top_pos_1

**Cross posting from another thread!

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
This will be clear in another 4-5 hours...
i have a feeling bolton will ask paki army chief for help with iran. it all depends on what army chief says...
Looks like it... But one thing is certain, if there is any substantial role that Pakistan has to play against Iran, for the US, then India can forget about banging Pakistan hard. US would use all its power to make India back off..

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
who is talking about pakistan , dont you know our real enemy is china so we should prepare our self against china
The statement of mine you quoted in response to what I quoted was strictly about Pakistan only. Pakistan is no way underestimated. It's even overestimated in its current position.

Pakistani pilots and Rafaels. Kindly don't spin the argument here & there into rhetorics.

Deathstar

Country flag
Looks like it... But one thing is certain, if there is any substantial role that Pakistan has to play against Iran, for the US, then India can forget about banging Pakistan hard. US would use all its power to make India back off..
Ome thing is clear , Iran is no Afghanistan , they will hit Pakistan really hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles