Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
My friend, i have been saying this a lot off late, but my dream is for us to kill/capture any one HVT on mainland Pakistan - Dawood, Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar or Lakhvi.

Pre-emptive strike near LC is something else and what you are expecting is way too far and deep.
Even though you have capability. It's like inviting full fledge war. And even if India does it, I doubt India will claim it. Although what you mentioned is what every one wants. And this is the actual solution.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I will give you a basic example and i am sure @Mikesingh sir would second me, before SS the pakis were so chillaxed in thier life at the post that their was hardly anyone manning it properly
But this manning of post is the result of ongoing skirmishes and retaliation across LC or localised cross LC raid and I guess this is not because of SS16. You know better. Because SS16 was not against Pak army but strictly for those Paki tangos.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag

bhai logg......firse ...violation.....

.... violated ceasefire in Jammu and
Kashmir's #Poonch......

I think when they see our movement there they intiates firing. to cause casualties..

pankaj nema

Country flag
Hold your horses friend and please correct some very important fact before moving ahead.
MI or SF would NEVER EVER carryout a response interms of a localised RAID on a near by enemy post if the Govt DOES NOT DESIRE. And i wish i could elaborate on that matter giving you examples where the Armys hand were tired ( Congress Raaj), Today a local commander be it at a Section level or at the Corps HQ would do what he thinks is best as per the situation ( Modi Sarkar).

Then your narrative that " Surgical Strikes have not achieved anything" is based on a air bubble which will burst. I will give you a basic example and i am sure @Mikesingh sir would second me, before SS the pakis were so chillaxed in thier life at the post that their was hardly anyone manning it properly during day and night ( double sentries are deployed, which they did not as the fear of god was not their) but once the balloon went up so did the basic drills.

Till SS the pakis had always predicted our responce and Kadi ninda, but today !! Mashallah they cant even predict our next shot.
SS has dented and punctured the very heart of their FALSE BRAVADO, THAT HINDU BANINYA FAUJ DOES NOT HAVE THE BALLS TO RETALIATE. And that Gentleman is VICTORY.
This rime we are taking the Intiative simply to KILL them

Indian soldiers killing five-six terrorists every day: Rajnath Singh

By terrorists he means Pakistani soldiers

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...x-terrorists-every-day-rajnath-singh-4881330/

pankaj nema

Country flag
Indian army and BSF are taking the initiative this time. Pakis simply don't have the weapons or manpower to retaliate.
This is the Best Time to Hurt them

They are under pressure from all sides

Their Economic situation is very bad;
US and Afghanistan are threatening them

Their Domestic political situation is totally volatile

aditya g

Country flag
One has to give credit to HM Rajnath Singh where it is due ....

Singh said he had ordered the soldiers not to fire at their Pakistani counterparts first, but give a fitting reply by "firing countless bullets" if Pakistan opened fire.

"I have told my soldiers deployed at the border not to fire first at Pakistan, but give a fitting reply by firing countless bullets if they fire first," he said

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Singh said he had ordered the soldiers not to fire at their Pakistani counterparts first, but give a fitting reply by "firing countless bullets" if Pakistan opened fire.

I would like to ask Mr. Rajnath Singh, does he expect same post to fire back?

If Pak opens fire, they will make sure that Indian post gets temporarily out of operation.

mayfair

I would like to ask Mr. Rajnath Singh, does he expect same post to fire back?

If Pak opens fire, they will make sure that Indian post gets temporarily out of operation.
Of course only Pak firing is capable of doing that and when they start firing, our forces will wait till the post is destroyed before firing back..

Do you post just for the sake of it?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Of course only Pak firing is capable of doing that and when they start firing, our forces will wait till the post is destroyed before firing back..

Do you post just for the sake of it?

I am talking something serious and you are making mockery of it.

Do you think Pak army is naïve that they will give you chance to fire back same time. Although there may be instances where they get.
1st assault means making something temporarily non-functional.

Adjacent post can some how retaliate.

sorcerer

Country flag
Passengers at Jammu airport greets CRPF personnel with resounding applause

Highlights
  • CRPF personnel were welcomed by a thunderous applause by the waiting crowd at the Jammu airport.
  • People spontaneously got up from their seats and began clapping for the jawans.
  • The commanding officer of the 166 battallion said that the soldiers want only such appreciation from the nation as this motivates and boosts the morale of the soldiers.
'https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-resounding-applause/articleshow/61004799.cms

:india::india:

pankaj nema

Country flag
But this manning of post is the result of ongoing skirmishes and retaliation across LC or localised cross LC raid and I guess this is not because of SS16. You know better. Because SS16 was not against Pak army but strictly for those Paki tangos.
After the Surgical Strikes the Direct Battle has been between PA And IA

PA is paying the price for the URI attack

sorcerer

Country flag
The Retaliation is in the Same sector or other sector

It is not a Cricket Match where One post is the Bowler
and the Other post a Batsman
:pound::pound:

what HM said is a simple thing.
Wait for them to start first and Indian army should finish it for them by finishing them.
Its a stance that underline Indian position as always the default position taken by Indian Army.
The whole world knows that paki starts all the fights between India and pakis.:hehe:. Shameless pakis.
A ministers "statement " has to adhere to what the world believes.:cruisin2:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
The Retaliation is in the Same sector or other sector

It is not a Cricket Match where One post is the Bowler
and the Other post a Batsman
why would pakis leave a post functional when they open fire?

This is why army says, they will retaliate time and choice of theirs. Because they can't retaliate from the same post as it would be non operational.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles