Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Just demoralizing them and their dalals. Real problem aren't the terrorists, it's jahil, jihadi awaam of Kashmir valley.

Many are making noises regarding amarnath yatra. They are upset about so much security and road closures. Abduls from Kashmir valley asking Hindus to go back from yatra. Though I can understand the inconvenience but real heartburn is Kashmir still maintaining Hindu roots, the 5000 year old Hindu legacy and not these invaders masquerading as Kashmiris.

Kashmiri muzzies made the best deal of century. Ejected 5 lakh Hindu pandits and invited 2.5 lakhs armed forces lol.

Curse of karma.
If Bangladeshis infiltrators can get Aadhar card why can't govt create a Aadhar cards by Kashmir address and influx select hindu population in Kashmir from north india. This may counter jihadi inbred population and Hindus canvgradually have upper hand.

Indrajit

Country flag
Why Manish Tiwari of all people????
This nut job always has his tongue out to please Pakis!
When he goes on Paki channels, the anchors ask him questions in Urdu/Hindi and this nutjob always answers in Punjabi! What an asslicker!!

He’s gonna be sucking up to Sherry Rehman in Bangkok!! Pakis always send their better looking women to seduce low self esteem Indian ‘tharkis’
I’m unaware of what you said about Manish Tiwari going on Pakistani channels (any link would be appreciated) but for all his grandstanding on other matters, I have always seen him take a tough stand on Pakistan.

The mix there is weird, K.C.Singh put it out on Twitter that the necessity of this was because government has got caught up in jingoism. Extraordinarily arrogant to say that. The government is at least elected, self appointed insufferable jackasses are not. Only the presence of Gen.Hasnain and Vivek Katju keep me from dismissing this completely.

Enquirer

I’m unaware of what you said about Manish Tiwari going on Pakistani channels (any link would be appreciated) but for all his grandstanding on other matters, I have always seen him take a tough stand on Pakistan.

The mix there is weird, K.C.Singh put it out on Twitter that the necessity of this was because government has got caught up in jingoism. Extraordinarily arrogant to say that. The government is at least elected, self appointed insufferable jackasses are not. Only the presence of Gen.Hasnain and Vivek Katju keep me from dismissing this completely.
It's on youtube somewhere...(some young Paki guy was the anchor).

With the likes of Siddharth Vardarajan & Shah Faesal in the mix, they're bound to sell out India!!
Who made these jerks representatives of India???????????

This tamasha is a Paki game plan. They'll lie, BS and guilt trip vanity filled Indian nut jobs, who come back to India and lecture everyone on how Indians getting killed by Paki jihadis is in the larger public interest!

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
https://elitepredators.wordpress.com/2019/07/07/10-heads-for-an-eye-operation-apache/

Look what I found. ______________

This is the story of India’s response to an inhuman act, this story is here to make people aware about that anyone who will try to disturb the peace of this nation will pay the price they will never forget. This operation was never made public because whatever the 9th Battalion of Parachute Regiment also known as 9 Para SF did will leave you with answers to many questions.

Year 2001

Bakarwal is a peaceful community who spend their life shepherding and goatherding, they are mainly based at Pir Panjal and Himalayan mountain ranges. These people are also known as Gujjars of Kashmir.

In 2001 the insurgency was at its peak and so does the counter insurgency operations of Indian Army. Intrusions and elimination of intruders became a common thing for army. Attempts after attempts were bitting dust because the Indian Army was too vigile to be defeated. That’s where Pakistanis did what they do after every defeat they either kill innocents or attack from back. This time they crossed the , they were continuously intruding a sector close to LOC, were killing the Bakarwals, beheading them and stealing their animals. The Gujjars reached army for the help and 9 Para got the opportunity to avenge the attacks. The CO of 9 himself took charge to teach pakis a good and an unforgettable lesson.

Operation Apache was a company level operation of 9 Para SF started from a LOC hugging sector. It is believed that the operation was so secret that even the government doesn’t know about it. The operation was special and so critical that the CO of battalion of that time was leading the operation. This was one of the major operation to restore peace for the farlanders of Kashmir.

19 November 2001

Operation Apache begins, in pitch dark night around 70 men of 9 Para SF crossed the LC. The target was intentionally choosed to be an area which is just a kilometer away from one of the biggest brigade of Pakistani Army. 9 Para surprised the bastards and by mere presence of that size of force pakis pissed and shit in their pants. Lt. A and Lt. N just cleared the life soaking probation and now they are witnessing why 9 is taken by enemy on high regards. Pakistanis recognized 9 by the very first sight. 9 confirm the identity of enemy and the masaccare begun. This time the mountain rats showed up on their faces and started picking heads one by one, no one was spared and it was happening just around the corner of Pakistani brigade.

In between the operation a 6 feet 4 inch pakistani pathan soldier tried to kill an operative by stabbing him in the back but he was silenced within a second. The operative still got some injury but retreat wasn’t an option that night, he was treated right there by medics and the operation stayed on, with the level of blood spilled that night 9 sent a clear message to the neighbors that there are people on the opposite side of the border who knows how to keep warm relations with neighbors.

I think Gen Bakshi was in charge of that sector at that time ?

Knowitall

I thought you 'knew it all'..........
Lol you got me there . I might know about a few things better than most of the people here just a few but I have no idea here and don't get this wrong I'm not boasting or anything I just know a few people that's it.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Lol you got me there . I might know about a few things better than most of the people here just a few but I have no idea here and don't get this wrong I'm not boasting or anything I just know a few people that's it.
I am just pulling your leg............

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Pakistan PM Imran Khan not invited at Eastern Economic Forum, clarifies Russia

Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan has apparently not been invited by Russia for the Eastern Economic Forum which will happen in the port city of Vladivostok, the Russian Foreign Ministry clarified in a statement.

The statement came after Pakistani media reported last week that an invite was extended by Russian President Vladimir Putin to Pakistan Prime Minister during the Shanghai cooperation organization summit in Bishkek last month.

Russian Foreign Ministry in a statement said,"We drew attention to the publications in a number of South Asian media that the Prime Minister of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan Imran Khan was invited to the events of the Eastern Economic Forum (WEF-5) in Vladivostok (September 4-6, this year) as the guest of honour...".
Explaining, "We expect that the President of Mongolia H Battulga, the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi, the Prime Minister of Malaysia M Mohammad and the Prime Minister of Japan S Abe will arrive" in Vladivostok.
Overall 3 Prime Ministers and one President will be attending the forum.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Pakistan PM Imran Khan not invited at Eastern Economic Forum, clarifies Russia

Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan has apparently not been invited by Russia for the Eastern Economic Forum which will happen in the port city of Vladivostok, the Russian Foreign Ministry clarified in a statement.

The statement came after Pakistani media reported last week that an invite was extended by Russian President Vladimir Putin to Pakistan Prime Minister during the Shanghai cooperation organization summit in Bishkek last month.

Russian Foreign Ministry in a statement said,"We drew attention to the publications in a number of South Asian media that the Prime Minister of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan Imran Khan was invited to the events of the Eastern Economic Forum (WEF-5) in Vladivostok (September 4-6, this year) as the guest of honour...".
Explaining, "We expect that the President of Mongolia H Battulga, the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi, the Prime Minister of Malaysia M Mohammad and the Prime Minister of Japan S Abe will arrive" in Vladivostok.
Overall 3 Prime Ministers and one President will be attending the forum.
Somebody is running a disinformation campaign against ImRaand and I believe it's their own media which is under heavy censorship. I saw Nazam's show last night and I got the feeling that they (their media bigshots) are really pissed at ImRaand and his lackeys.

Knowitall

Somebody is running a disinformation campaign against ImRaand and I believe it's their own media which is under heavy censorship. I saw Nazam's show last night and I got the feeling that they (their media bigshots) are really pissed at ImRaand and his lackeys.
Was in PDF sometime back poor Pakistan's couldn't believe they were lied to they were pretty dejected.

sorcerer

Country flag
Infiltration Down 43 Per Cent After Balakot Strike, J&K Safer: Centre

Security situation in Jammu and Kashmir has witnessed an improvement and the net infiltration from across the border has reduced by 43 per cent after a surgical strike was carried out on terror camps in Pakistan, Union Minister of State for Home Nityanand Rai said in Lok Sabha on Tuesday.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/inf...ister-of-state-for-home-nityanand-rai-2066685

arya

Country flag
Infiltration Down 43 Per Cent After Balakot Strike, J&K Safer: Centre

Security situation in Jammu and Kashmir has witnessed an improvement and the net infiltration from across the border has reduced by 43 per cent after a surgical strike was carried out on terror camps in Pakistan, Union Minister of State for Home Nityanand Rai said in Lok Sabha on Tuesday.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/inf...ister-of-state-for-home-nityanand-rai-2066685

Attack is best defence , as few years ago i said .

keep our enemies busy in his own homes with his porblem

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
New developments..............................
Could the R.U.L.L.S by the mobs and this be linked? usually they need an event like godhra riots to justify violence on india..
Screen Shot 2019-07-10 at 12.29.28 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles