Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indrajit

Country flag
So the Congis are at it again in what they are experts at - ass licking the frikkin Porks. Jeeez!
Gen.Syed Ata Hasnain is there as is Vivek Katju and while I couldn’t be sure, I thought that Seshadri Chari was there. Manish Tiwari is pretty tough on the Pakistanis as Congress chaps go. The obvious apologists are KC Singh, Barkha Dutt, Varadarajan, Happymon Jacob with Suhasini Haider somewhere in between.

DMZ_dazzle

Gen.Syed Ata Hasnain is there as is Vivek Katju and while I couldn’t be sure, I thought that Seshadri Chari was there. Manish Tiwari is pretty tough on the Pakistanis as Congress chaps go. The obvious apologists are KC Singh, Barkha Dutt, Varadarajan, Happymon Jacob with Suhasini Haider somewhere in between.
Why even meet civilians who have no power and say in administration of a failed sh*thole of a state?
Just spank the shit out of mujrabaaz pakjabi fauj and see them behave like a well trained pooch.

sorcerer

Country flag

Well well well.
How long has it been since Baba uttered the word 'Markhor'!!! Hunt started again. Pray for our men safety and destruction of savages.
Looks like their lil failed action of paki CROWS at LC will be another HUGE round of FIRE and BURN for pakis..
I like this ..
even a small skirmish should be dealt with MASSIVE MASSIVE retaliation and paki crow deaths

DMZ_dazzle

thats one of our hunter at loc with Victrix Scorpio TGT. There r several out there fielded at strategic locations doing some good shooting. Porkis should have no doubts we hav taken sniping to next level..
View attachment 36097
What about the rumors that the suppliers didn't make ammo and hence the deal had to be cancelled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles