Butter Chicken

Country flag
Baba says 12 killed,ISPR accepted 5
Some reports suggest blast was done by JEM due to closure of camps near Loc

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Bababanaras saying Kabaddi kabaddi. Is he referring to operation Kabaddi? Couple it with IAF exercise, is something big going to happen in Kashmir??

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
IAF is planning big exercises in J&K now ready to give befitting reply to any provocation

sorcerer

Country flag
Interesting.....
EXPLOSION at poK is reported by chinese ass piece media Xinhua sooo quick
5 security personnel killed in Pakistan-controlled Kashmir explosion

sorcerer

Country flag
I agree with everything you said , perhaps I wrote my post wrong,
my question was the frequency of exercises , GAGAN Shakti was according to schedule ,then this pokhran one and then one more in j&k consecutively and all these are massive ones ,
I was speculating the reasons for sudden increase in frequency , coupled with LOC news ,I say we are baiting them to do something .

It was a speculation that if we are doing back to back exercises, then we should have a few 100 roasted porks.
true!
:popcorn:

sorcerer

Country flag
If he's serious about playing kabaddi ,then we must have taken or in process of taking a few important posts or places, at the very least there's a plan for it.
BTW kabaddi league is starting from 20th July.
Well!! In his former tweets he has said..once the govt is in place things will work according to plan.
and
there are other few other twitter accounts that concur his views, which are followed by high offices in India.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Banarsi baba is doing psyops. There is yatra and then elections. IAF exercise is nothing more than keeping pressure on paki during amarnath yatra. No ops will first be declared on Twitter and then carried out on ground.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
And you know that for a fact?

Or is it the usual Indian habit to CRY and think just worst negative in any situation (arthaat Randi Rona)
ISPR admitted 5 dead ,that itself is the biggest clue .

Why can't you just enjoy atleast till it's fresh ,we will question it later.

Pakis have the ability to find a way to CLAIM a VICTORY even when they are clearly undoubtedly fuc***

I mean porks were saying India lost to England so that "IT DOES NOT HAVE TO FACE PAKISTAN" "AGAIN" in the world cup as we are repeating 1992 ,(The confidence)
See their team performed so bad yet they compared it with 1992 and found a way to be deludedly POSITIVE.

The less said about paki ABSOLUTE belief of the number 1 fauj after surrendering in large numbers AFTER CLAIMING victory on all fronts,
and a unmatched history of lying and hiding casaulities.

Unless it's proven to be wrong we fucked pakis period.
Is it too hard for your brain to fathom that no op will be made public before launch? Or is bababanaras doing "yalgaar ho" before every battle?

Forget pakis and think from Indian coas point of view. Op kabaddi and ginger are in public domain because they have been replaced by new tactics or eventually would have once they were "supposedly" leaked.

We don't even know for fact that these pakis were killed by Indians or JeM or a mine accidentally exploding while they were laying or stepped on.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
RumINT
==================
Six Pakistan Army soldiers killed in IED blast along LoC in Chamb sector. ISPR blames India but Indian sources tell me that the attack was carried out by JeM for temporary closure of their camps in POK.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Operation ginger was just a name given to a cross border raid like dozens of others which are being carried out since 90s ,so by operation ginger he implied beheading , which is nothing NEW, literally no secrecy about it among soldiers And from Where the fuck did COAS came into picture.
Why the itch to CLAIM it didn't happen just a psyops ,do you have facts that say otherwise?

operation kabaddi was to take over posts all over LOC for advantage ,now the tactics or methods or weapons or men might have changed but the OBJECTIVE of capturing and dominating paki posts would NOT have been CHANGED ,

and it's being said pre pulwama on this very forum that LOC was moved a couple 100 meters inside pok in January,no famous Baba then,it was posted by someone here ,I remember that,
And after balakot there's been so many speculations of the same , remember that pic of a paki post with upside down flag?
The chickens neck ,the akhnoor bulge and what not ,so ,it's being speculated from months ,

why try so hard to FIND saazish ?

Besides what's your itch with Baba ,he proved to be on point on most of the things ,as confirmed by vtsol jockey, 5-6 march ,athmuqam ,tarbela etc ,I feel like you are member on that sicular "freedom of expression" for pakis Forum.

Some of the members there just cry and find a saazish in every positive thing for India and take porks word as probable truth.

If it's a psyops ,then why are you killing it ,pakis visit this forum plus I am gonna use it to troll porks anyways.
No army will spill beans on twitter and then attack. Not even Paki abduls will believe this baloney.

I believe baba have connections but he's bluster half the times deliberately.

No wonder likes of you were shot in ram rahim possession because you believe every baba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles