Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vijyes

India is a democratic republic where we vote for our rulers.

We actually had a group of individuals ruling us until rise of Narendra Modi changed it into a presidential republic. Even he has a huge support from people.
Again, the rulers are voted as temporary kings who can then do whatever they want regardless of poll promise. They have discretion power beyond what they were explicitly permitted by people. So, republic is only a false democracy. It is impossible to elect a person in one elections when the number of issues is in thousands. We need each issue to be properly dealt with rather than one or two basic need issue being dominant while other issues are sacrificed. Also, discretion power wielded is arbitrary and can be used to perpetuate the hold on power by unfair means. Such system is not democracy.

Modi is not one man. He is just a face of RSS as a means of PR campaign and a method to ensure accountability in front of public. One or two men can't run a country. The way Modi goes to all foreign countries, meetings and inauguration but yet does the work of governance is something non credible. There are hundreds of RSS men who are working in backgrounds and doing the job. So, even now, what is being shown in public is not same as what is the reality. This is the drawback of republic system.

Sir, there is no harm in going through some basics of economy and politics which are your favourites to comment on.
Republic is not a rule of a "temporary king".

Republic as translated in Sanskrit / Hindi - Gana-rajya means the highest head of the state will be elected by public or public representatives (gana) rather than by kingship, nomination or heredity. That further signifies that the "sovereignty" of the state ultimately shall lie with the people. Election by people is ether by direct method as in USA or indirect methods as in India.

Gana as in "jan- gana- mana..." means "a flock , troop , multitude , number , tribe , series , class (of animate or inanimate beings) , body of followers or attendants (mornier english dictionary) or selected leaders as in "Ganesh" = gan+ isha.

In cases of India, the highest constitutional authority - the president is elected by an electoral college of the representative of the people - the gana.

The Western idea of Republic flows from Plato's book of the same title - "the Republic" which expounds the idea of an elected "Philosopher King". But Indian ideas of "Gantantra" or "Ganrajya" flows from earliest Rkveda - "Gananam tva Ganapatim ~Havamahe....." where lord Ganesha is the lord of the leaders of Shiva's Army, hence called Ganapati" as also from many earlier Ganrajya in existence in early history of India.
I know that republic is not a western concept. I have mentioned about how republic resulted in chaos in ancient Rome leading to dictatorship.

Similarly, in India too, Ganas became corrupt. Ganas like those in which Buddha was born shows how the king (Buddha's father) used his powers to hide reality from Buddha (when he was Siddhartha). This shows blatant misuse of power. Even there, we could see how the ganarajya was hereditary rather than elected.

Republic is a compromise between dictatorship and democracy. But unfortunately, it has the bad parts of both and good part of none. Life requires both - quick decision during distress and stable long teem policies based on laws of average for long term stability. But republic offers slow decision during distress and short sighted policies with the intent on showing immediate results to get re-elected. Both if which are exactly opposite of what is needed.

Unless and until there is a regular feedback system, things don't work. Also, it is mandatory to get the right people on the basis of intent, character and capabilities in order for things to work. People's whims and fancies based on group behaviour is not the right method to be in positions.

So, the right form of governance is theocracy styled in the form of CHURCH but under principle of dharma

Those with high quality people handpicked into being Brahmans and a fierce Brahman at the top to contain rulers from misbehaving is essential. This system was the original system of India with Parashuram acting as the one to slay kings who betray the principle of dharma.

Under Parashuram and high quality merit based Brahmans, the civilisation extended across the world. Did you ever wonder how dharma dharma was the common theme in India from Lanka Ayodhya despite them being separate kingdoms? That is because the ones in charge were not kings but Brahmans.

So, merely saying that republic is right because it existed in India in the past is wrong. History has shown that republic is the worst form of governance ever, even worse than dictatorship in terms of stability.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
Again, the rulers are voted as temporary kings who can then do whatever they want regardless of poll promise.
This is called democracy. In modern world where population is in billions, individual people can't opine individually on everything. They elect a representative who may agree as well as disagree with some of their views.

Vijyes

This is called democracy. In modern world where population is in billions, individual people can't opine individually on everything. They elect a representative who may agree as well as disagree with some of their views.
As I have pointed out, regular congregation system in Islam and Christianity does work for billions of people and maintains democracy. There is no need to get elected kings. In older times, there was system of Brahmans with Parashuram as the leader which was similar to that of the Church and the pope.

You are simply insisting that democracy has to be republic without even considering other options like the "regular congregation" system acting as a direct democracy while at the same time being logistically convenient.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
As I have pointed out, regular congregation system in Islam and Christianity does work for billions of people and maintains democracy. There is no need to get elected kings. In older times, there was system of Brahmans with Parashuram as the leader which was similar to that of the Church and the pope.

You are simply insisting that democracy has to be republic without even considering other options like the "regular congregation" system acting as a direct democracy while at the same time being logistically convenient.
That is the last thing we should adopt and actually the thing that screwed up world.

Patriarchies running on ideologies seek to sustain ideology and their power than finding truth. Them being permanent rulers obviously made group corrupt. Democracy ensures that we can throw them out of system.

lcafanboy

Country flag
You do not seems to understand rudimentary economics. HAL does not make economy, they eat up economy. Private Industry and Private companies make economy. India needs a defense industrial complex and not complexes of social justice unions.
Or you can call, Employment centre for Ambedkar Chaaps....:scared2:

Vijyes

That is the last thing we should adopt and actually the thing that screwed up world.

Patriarchies running on ideologies seek to sustain ideology and their power than finding truth. Them being permanent rulers obviously made group corrupt. Democracy ensures that we can throw them out of system.
Life works on continuity. It is not that people can grow wings today, grow gills tomorrow! So, stability can come only with consistent ideology.

Weekly congregation doesn't mean using bullshit ideology like Bible or Quran. It is just a form of organisation. The ideology of the organisation can be anything, including truth (dharma) itself. The most important part of maintaining stability is to ensure "social governance". This is the crux. Social governance means regular meetings and decision by collective society.

Christianity saw the results of inconsistency when it saw the rebellion of orthodoxy and then revolution of Renaissance after being unable to answer the questions on the reason for "Black death" bubonic plague of 1340-60. So, inconsistent ideology will eventually be found out to be inconsistent even with regular meetings.

Last edited:

Brahmos_ii

Country flag
Life works on continuity. It is not that people can grow wings today, grow gills tomorrow! So, stability can come only with consistent ideology.

Weekly congregation doesn't mean using bullshit ideology like Bible or Quran. It is just a form of organisation. The ideology of the organisation can be anything, including truth (dharma) itself. The most important part of maintaining stability is to ensure "social governance". This is the crux. Social governance means regular meetings and decision by collective society.

Christianity saw the results of inconsistency when it saw the rebellion of orthodoxy and then revolution of Renaissance after being unable to answer the questions on the reason for "Black death" bubonic plague of 1340-60. So, inconsistent ideology will eventually be found out to be inconsistent even with regular meetings.
For that only we elected local leader to PM, local leaders has to have a connection all the sessions in that location and pass on the information to there higherups.

If local leaders are not acting as bridge between people and government then it fails.

Vijyes

For that only we elected local leader to PM, local leaders has to have a connection all the sessions in that location and pass on the information to there higherups.

If local leaders are not acting as bridge between people and government then it fails.
There can be no bridge if there is no compulsory meetings regularly on a community scale. We need leadership at the rate of 1 per 10000 people (current MP represent 25lakh people!) and also have high intelligence in the local leader because of which he is capable of understanding things.

We need geniuses in political leadership. To get geniuses, we need stable ideology as geniuses don't accept unnecessary instability. The geniuses must also be given due rewards in terms of social respect.

All these things can't be done with republic where things work on formality and one time campaign.

Deathstar

Country flag
Shahid Raza is claiming about death of 2nd Indian pilot lol these liars are changing their statements everyday

Mikesingh

Country flag
'We Didn't Miss' - Air Force Pilots Who Flew Balakot Mission

A Spice 2000 satellite guided bomb slung under the fuselage of an Indian Air Force Mirage 2000.

"We smoked a lot of cigarettes before the mission," says the young Squadron Leader who was one among the group of pilots who struck the Jaish-e-Mohammad terror training facility near Balakot in Pakistan in February. "We kept pacing up and down once we knew what our mission was."

"The entire operation took approximately two-and-a-half hours," says the second Squadron Leader. Both pilots launched Spice 2000 satellite-guided bombs at the target.

On February 26, the Indian Air Force (IAF) had deployed 12 Mirage 2000 jets, which were meant to take out the terrorist facility by firing two separate types of Israeli munitions - the Spice 2000, designed to penetrate deep inside the structures which were targeted and the Crystal Maze, meant to send back a video feed of the targets as it struck them. Used in conjunction, the weapons were meant to obliterate the entire facility, while providing the IAF with video evidence of the strike.

A low cloud base prevented the IAF from launching the Crystal Maze weapons on the day of the attacks though the fighters deployed did manage to launch five of the six Spice 2000 bombs they were armed with.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/bal...t-miss-exclusive-2058547?pfrom=home-topscroll

It's sad the IAF couldn't use the Crystal Maze due to the poor weather conditions. That evidence would have shut up a lot of naysayers especially the Paki turds who claim we killed only a Paki crow.

sorcerer

Country flag
Nothing to do with FATF or IMF, FATF won't look the other way just because a blast occurred were Masood was getting treated and say now let's give pakistan the money cause someone tried to take him down.

Pakis as a state would need to take verifiable action against these jehaadis, this thing won't cut it, so I don't thing this is a false flag. Infact this is the kind of thing that shows paki army in bad light.

This is someone trying to give pakis a message or maybe some negotiations going on and this blast was just to show where they stand.
2 things.:
1. is someone is trying to take him down in pakistan.
2. Masud is already dead from early info and some ground level hum int. india had on him from Balakot Strike..One reason why the operation at Balakot was done in haste was to get him.
such blast at mil.hospital gives the "case" pakistan need to declare him dead.

This is ONE BIG verifiable action which is needed, as pakistan says INDIA is blocking FATF.

:popcorn:

Kumata

Is something going on near LOC ???? I hear at least 5-6 passes over my house ( HImachal near to pathankot as cow fly;s) from a jet .. cant see what it is...On may be NIght CAP....or some exercise...

Deathstar

Country flag
2 things.:
1. is someone is trying to take him down in pakistan.
2. Masud is already dead from early info and some ground level hum int. india had on him from Balakot Strike..One reason why the operation at Balakot was done in haste was to get him.
such blast at mil.hospital gives the "case" pakistan need to declare him dead.

This is ONE BIG verifiable action which is needed, as pakistan says INDIA is blocking FATF.

:popcorn:
But Pakistan itself had a media blackout at Pindi hospital , if paki have done this ,they would have done a PR campaign to highlight the blast
Or
That was an assasination attempt either by Pak or external force and now Pak will declare him dead saying RAWs hand or kidney failure

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Is something going on near LOC ???? I hear at least 5-6 passes over my house ( HImachal near to pathankot as cow fly;s) from a jet .. cant see what it is...On may be NIght CAP....or some exercise...
IAF got new missiles. They are having itchy trigger finger. Paki now have to fly CAPs until score of 27 Feb is settled.

Vijyes

BENAM is not a name but umm i don't know what to call it lets go with expression ,like BENAM sampatti ,that is unaccounted property/money.
Also you are quick to give your opinions as facts ,a word doesn't become fake or a language evolved doesn't become corrupted just because you said so or it doesn't agree with your "belief" of only one perfect ancient language, religion or culture.
You were quick to call likes of Gautam Buddha ,mahaveer Jain ,swami Vivekananda as frauds ,yet you glorify "ancient" Hinduism, vedas and a made up "god" parshuram as authentic without any proof at all , same thing goes for Vedas ,it's hard to find if they are true teachings or corrupted versions ,I bet on corruption ,they are incomplete anyways.
So ,plzz spare me your gyan ,I don't want it.
BENAM is a commonly used word ,and Anam sounds more like Muslim name to me though I might be wrong.
I don't know why you started to rant against me.

Benami asset means that the asset is in someones else's name for official purpose but is purchased and managed by another unrelated person. Benami is about assigning a false name or identity to hide the wealth accumulated.

I don't know why you have to rant for it. I am not quick to give opinion. I have done my research and can answer questions about what concepts I advocate.

Bhadra

Country flag
I don't know why you started to rant against me.

Benami asset means that the asset is in someones else's name for official purpose but is purchased and managed by another unrelated person. Benami is about assigning a false name or identity to hide the wealth accumulated.

I don't know why you have to rant for it. I am not quick to give opinion. I have done my research and can answer questions about what concepts I advocate.
Bhai logo ... kahe ka jhagda hai ?.....:nono:

Benami means an asset which does not bear the name of real / actual owner but practically belongs to him.
Khalas ............:cowboy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles