Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude00720

Country flag
i like your views as a fanboy of Modi ji but war will not come with any invitation.

If you will ask from any think tank he can tell you iran usa conflict can be next world war.

Balakot strike has both shade i think we should work on our dark shade , IAF need major major modernization . we our doing few one but that really not sufficient
If you were not a Modi hater, you would realise logically, Pakistan is under 100 times more pressure than before 2014. That itself is good enough. You dont have to like him to know, that, he has been much better than Sonia Aunty and co.

IAF needs many things no doubt. But, I hardly expect UPA to do that. So, Think logical.

HATRED IS NOT A STRATEGY.

arya

Country flag
If you were not a Modi hater, you would realise logically, Pakistan is under 100 times more pressure than before 2014. That itself is good enough. You dont have to like him to know, that, he has been much better than Sonia Aunty and co.

IAF needs many things no doubt. But, I hardly expect UPA to do that. So, Think logical.

HATRED IS NOT A STRATEGY.

Come on bro election is over , i am his supporter as you. This is not about Modi ji this is about IAF & INDIA .

Pl understand the reality & the condition of IAF .

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
There is a FATF meeting soon. Anything can happen there. Might push a blacklisting.
We all know what's going to happen. They will remain in the grey list. FATF is for blackmailing and keeping them in line. Blacklisting will happen when they get too bold and start disobeying.

dude00720

Country flag
Come on bro election is over , i am his supporter as you. This is not about Modi ji this is about IAF & INDIA .

Pl understand the reality & the condition of IAF .
Dude, This is not about being a Modi fanboy. In the need to dismantle Pakistan, Modi is a very important cog in the system. If No Modi, No Doval. So, Let us not divert. I just say, Modi is needed. But, yes, Airforce needs many things. But, I'm not willing to go blind on whatever every veteran tweets now. watching feedback from many sources in last 5 years are not encouraging.

In the end, by 2040 our complete fleet needs to be Indian. Only Modi can do that. Btw, Pakistan is pocket change. We have more complex problems.

dude00720

Country flag
We all know what's going to happen. They will remain in the grey list. FATF is for blackmailing and keeping them in line. Blacklisting will happen when they get too bold and start disobeying.
Yes, but each step is leading to an ultimate Goal. Another partition of Pakistan. And Denuclearise them. We need to be focussed.

Vijyes

May be our best friend israel is working with us . May be
Israel is a tiny country with just 65lakh jews and another 20 lakh minorities. Israel can hardly have the muscle power to assist India. Israel is just a target of conspiracy theories made by christians and Muslims and hence made to appear like the force behind everything. Reality is far different

Vijyes

In the end, by 2040 our complete fleet needs to be Indian. Only Modi can do that. Btw, Pakistan is pocket change. We have more complex problems.
Technology development can't wait till 2040. It has to be ready by 2030 itself. Any delay beyond 2030 will be considered as sabotage. India already has significant Technology base from development of the past and Russian Technology transfer. There is nothing in defence that India lags behind by over 10 years

arya

Country flag
You think China too will jump into this ?

China & russia both are in game , if we india cancel S 400 deal then russia will openly come with pakistan also , they might sell mig 35 and other things to pakistan .

Russia & china both are a team

IndianHawk

Country flag
Under an appropriate liberal democracy, Pakistan will cease to exist and reunite with India in long term.

Two nation theory has failed and the Pakistan what Jinnah founded has collapsed in 1971. Current one in our neighborhood is leftover of that crisis state. They need crises and propaganda to exist.
Nothing liberal about Islam. Look at turkey even after 50 years of staunch secularism and modern education such close ties and economic growth with Europe yet it's going back to Islamic madness with erdogan .

Sent from my C103 using Tapatalk

Vijyes

China & russia both are in game , if we india cancel S 400 deal then russia will openly come with pakistan also , they might sell mig 35 and other things to pakistan .

If we cancel S400, it will be like insulting Russia and breaking the friendship. Obviously anyone will be pissed if such things are done.

However, saying that China and Russia in current scenario will be against India s wrong. In fact, India is currently much in line with Russia and China in geopolitical strategy. There is more room for coordination rather than hostility

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
I get this part. But that was an act of aggression. And I am sure we did pay them back. It's just that we don't know what we did. While PAF did went after our jets without hesitation. They didn't care if it leads to a full scale war. And IAF released limited details on the F-16 shoot down and way too late. They know everything yet chose not to reveal.
Paki went back and distributed sweets in their air bases. Yes at that time paki didn't care if it's war but as the realization set in, the following night they were shaking with fear. They were expecting strike on Karachi.

Like I said don't expect rational, logical thinking from paki. They learn after the event than before or during the event.

Elections won't always be there to save paki next time and that's why they attached condition of no IAF strikes to opening of air space.

arya

Country flag
If we cancel S400, it will be like insulting Russia and breaking the friendship. Obviously anyone will be pissed if such things are done.

However, saying that China and Russia in current scenario will be against India s wrong. In fact, India is currently much in line with Russia and China in geopolitical strategy. There is more room for coordination rather than hostility

yes because of this india might be delay s 400 deal instead of cancel . this is like you have to manage with GF & wife , both are important .

IndianHawk

Country flag

S400 is just one deal . Russia has many others with india. Su30 upgrade will go upwards 10 billion then there are figrates the nuke submarine lease , missiles , joint project bramhos and sfdr.
Kalashnikov deal and nuclear reactors deal and
Russian investment in oil fields of Rajasthan.

India Russia partnership is so deep that an s400 can't really change much.

Siding with Pakistan is like choosing a cent over over a million dollars.

IndianHawk

Country flag
yes because of this india might be delay s 400 deal instead of cancel . this is like you have to manage with GF & wife , both are important .
There is no reason to cancel s400 or even delay it. In fact we need it faster to cover shortage of jets.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Is that a provocation for Pakistan to parade Masood Azhar before international media ??
Don't think it's our doing. We will not be caught associated with such acts.

We will hit terrorist directly into camps or hit paki army on border.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles