Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
#BREAKING: Fierce gunbattle underway between terrorists and security forces in Boniyar of Baramulla in North Kashmir. Indian Army, J&K Police and CRPF on the job. One terrorist killed. Ops continue. More details are awaited

#Encounter starts at Bhujthalan, PS- Boniyar, Distt. Baramulla-
Troops of #Army, SOG #Baramulla and #CRPF involved.
During search 1 dead body of terrorists recovered(identification yet to be established)

#Ops concluded

Deathstar

Country flag
I dont know why our intel agencies hesitate to play dirty , poison these shitholes and their families , conduct false flag attacks , one bomb explosion in a crowded Lal chowk in Srinagar and blame it on these terrorist and run propaganda , we shouldn't hesitate for collateral damage

Enquirer

*Sarcasm.....
its like girl saying i will send u nudes....but promise me you delete afterwards and wont share...
boy knows hw wont keep his promise...still assures her....she knows this guy is not to be trusted and her pics will make way to his friends...still she goes ahead....
everything is fair in love n war...
Seems like you were part of at least some of that sequence of events :)

Bhadra

Country flag
Then you are yet to talk to nagas, most of them are hardcore christians having nothing but hate for India.
Everything you said is fine but not hatred for India. Insurgency is a business and big money in Nagaland. Drug trafficking, extortion, gun running, collection of Taxes, Foreign money, NGO money - all generate huge money.

This so called Maj Gen must be in crores...

Bhadra

Country flag
I dont know why our intel agencies hesitate to play dirty , poison these shitholes and their families , conduct false flag attacks , one bomb explosion in a crowded Lal chowk in Srinagar and blame it on these terrorist and run propaganda , we shouldn't hesitate for collateral damage
Fit to be appointed as GOC 15 Corps in Kashmir valley or as Director IB....
The aim of anti terrorist operation is restoration of State and not destruction of it .......:doh:

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
From other forum:
"There is a hidden player deserves PVC in all this sequence of events
Something ->Pulwama->Balakot->Nowshera->NOTAM->KSA 3T/nook nood.
But is happy of service to Ma Bharati"

Does any body know what's he talking about?
May be doval.....or.................

Baba :bounce::bounce:banaras

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
It's related to navy not related to this thread
Seems pakis are rattled with IN deploying Warships in Persian and Oman gulf to protect our own vessels

Iran can not hit oil supplies. It will hurt India's economy.

Vijyes

It's related to navy not related to this thread
Seems pakis are rattled with IN deploying Warships in Persian and Oman gulf to protect our own vessels

We could also be playing a role of deterrent against any misadventures from all sides. It is wrong to consider it as anti-iran move. It could also be a move to stop USA by creating obstacles

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Punjabi speakers watch this video ,ignore the religious bigotry and bs glorification ,I think he mentions two pilots ,and says the second one was with moonch(moustache ) ,the first one was quickly taken by Pak fauj.
And also kindly translate the relevant parts.
I think Gafooras jakhmi pilot, the first pilot he mentioned, wasn't sure where he landed. The Paki pilot thought he landed on Indian side of Kashmir and may have tried to shoot this Jahil awaam.

So Paki pilot was lynched because he fired his gun on them. That's my deduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles