Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
IAF test fires Russian missile on June 19

BHUBANESWAR: Indian Air Force (IAF) successfully test fired a Russian air-to-air missile on June 19.

The missile fired from frontline combat aircraft Sukhoi-30 MKI destroyed a target drone off Odisha coast.

Defence sources said the short-range air-to-air missile was fired from the fighter aircraft as part of a user trial. The exercise was aimed at gauging the killing efficiency of the weapon system.

The aircraft that took off from Kalaikunda air base in West Bengal fired the beyond visual range air-to-air missile after taking several sorties.

The missile successfully intercepted the unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) Banshee over Bay of Bengal.

The British drone was flown from the Integrated Test Range (ITR).

While the whole exercise was carried out by IAF personnel, Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) provided all logistic supports.

“Two fighter aircraft were engaged in the exercise. One was used as attacker and the other as chaser. After the attacker fired the missile, the chaser tracked its movement and firing precision. The entire exercise was conducted in a real-time scenario,” said an official.

The Russian missile has been procured by India for IAF in order to develop a multi-layered aerial shield for cities against strikes by manned or unmanned air vehicles flying at low and medium altitudes.

Sources said the missile has the capability to efficiently engage targets at both low and medium altitudes in less than 10 seconds.

The missiles used for the test were selected randomly from the lot. “Several more rounds of tests of the missile using a combination of aircraft including MiG and Mirage have also been planned in next two days,” the official informed.

The mission is crucial for the IAF as several cities and vital installations in the country are vulnerable to aerial strikes.

Supplemented by indigenously developed Astra air-to-air missile, the Russian missiles can enhance aerial security.

This apart, duration of stability on air and endurance of Banshee was also tested during the exercise.

Fitted with integrated GPS, autonomous waypoint navigation and digital telemetry systems, the UAV is suitable for use on land and at sea.
http://www.newindianexpress.com/sta...fires-russian-missile-on-june-19-1992547.html

Yesterday...DY Prime minister of Россия was here in India..well!!!
its just coincidence okaaaay!!!!
The article says short range .. but I was expecting R-77-1 or K-77-M... Anybody find any mention of the name of the missile, in any article...?

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
The article says short range .. but I was expecting R-77-1 or K-77-M... Anybody find any mention of the name of the missile, in any article...?
K77M has twice the range of paki AMRAAMs. It boasts of killing the target once locked and that can be tested against a real fighter jet, not a sitting duck drone.

DG7867

Country flag
Guys is there an update on killed paki pilots ?
On other forums they are talking about two porki pilots ,one got lynched by high iq paki awam and other was seriously injured and probably died a few days later.
But atleast one is dead.
I think by now the names should be out.
Pakis will feel like donkeys for serving Abhinandan tea and freeing him in record time after killed their two flying mard e converteds.
If I'm correct, both of them died. First one died at crash site itself due to lynching by mobs, second one was lynched but he died in hospital. One of the pilot's name was Shazad ud din. Can't remember name of 2nd pilot at this moment..

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Guys is there an update on killed paki pilots ?
On other forums they are talking about two porki pilots ,one got lynched by high iq paki awam and other was seriously injured and probably died a few days later.
But atleast one is dead.
I think by now the names should be out.
Pakis will feel like donkeys for serving Abhinandan tea and freeing him in record time after killed their two flying mard e converteds.

5 pilots names were made public after 27 Feb. 1 was false alarm and you can only see 2 in media and 2 are never heard again after couple of articles in early March. 1 is Abhi and rest 3 are Pakis.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Guys.. It's the following:
Shahbaz Haider Ali
Hassan Siddiqui

The rest are planted paki propaganda, swallowed by our media..

Last edited:

DG7867

Country flag
Nothing new... Porkies are now turning towards their new master...
But allowing foreign armed force personnel to their nuclear facility, that too for 9 days? something's fishy for me. AFAIK no country lets foreign personnel anywhere near sensitive installations, let alone nuclear facilities.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
But allowing foreign armed force personnel to their nuclear facility, that too for 9 days? something's fishy for me. AFAIK no country lets foreign personnel anywhere near sensitive installations, let alone nuclear facilities.
may be something is coming up for pakies which they don't like at all....they want something very urgently.....

Deathstar

Country flag
Guys.. It's the following:
Shahbaz Haider Ali
Hassan Siddiqui

The rest are planted paki propaganda, swallowed by our media..
There is a video on YouTube of one of paki news channels on interview of pak AF pilots u can see haider ali in it and he has long beard

DG7867

Country flag
may be something is coming up for pakies which they don't like at all....they want something very urgently.....
Either way, this could be a good opportunity for RAW to get important info re. Khuzdar site.. they could bribe/ blackmail those Russian personnel into giving Intel on that site

Deathstar

Country flag
Pakis release a lot of videos ,most are old or outright doctored/fake.
I am not saying he is the one but I doubt the slaves of lying cult.
No that video itself is quite old , some years old
That reporter did visit no 19 squadron Sherdils.

Mikesingh

Country flag
After so many months our much vaunted RAW has failed to get any evidence of the Pak pilots killed. Unbelievable! Or is this some sort of a conspiracy not to divulge names in cahoots with the ISI? Note that infiltration has stopped after that episode! Or is it coincidence?

I think there's more than meets the eye here.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Hey guys, if you remember IAF,IN and IA announced that they are gonna do a press conference at 4p.m. just after 27th Feb episode ,if I remember correctly ,the press conference was postponed and news came in that Pakis will release wing commander Abhinandan , so ,it sounds a little peculiar to me ,

I BELIEVE that we were going to release proofs,names etc killed in our offensive in balakot and 27th Feb paki failed attack in the press conference ,but pakis might have sent the message that they will release Abhinandan on condition that IA /IAF will not release any proof or claim as that will lead to chaos in pakistan and there usual Rona dhona and as such there has been a pin drop silence from our officials.

What were they going to release in that press conference ,as they announced the PC quite early and later postponed and at same time news of paki releasing abhi came and later PC that did happen was very dull with nothing literally nothing announced at all , basically there was no need for that PC as they didn't divulge anything .
So, something doesn't add up.
On the press conference postponement thing, my theory is that they were planning to announce deployment of IN assets in the region.

Saying so because both IK and Ex-IN Chief spoke on similar lines.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Hey guys, if you remember IAF,IN and IA announced that they are gonna do a press conference at 4p.m. just after 27th Feb episode ,if I remember correctly ,the press conference was postponed and news came in that Pakis will release wing commander Abhinandan , so ,it sounds a little peculiar to me ,

I BELIEVE that we were going to release proofs,names etc killed in our offensive in balakot and 27th Feb paki failed attack in the press conference ,but pakis might have sent the message that they will release Abhinandan on condition that IA /IAF will not release any proof or claim as that will lead to chaos in pakistan and there usual Rona dhona and as such there has been a pin drop silence from our officials.

What were they going to release in that press conference ,as they announced the PC quite early and later postponed and at same time news of paki releasing abhi came and later PC that did happen was very dull with nothing literally nothing announced at all , basically there was no need for that PC as they didn't divulge anything .
So, something doesn't add up.
they shit in their pants and released abhi because....carrier strike group was parked outside karachi harbour and karachi harbour was in perfect range of brahmos....even muricans scrambled their diplomats and pressurised indian govt to drop their plan... people in karachis military cantonment came on roads chanting ola hu uber...

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Never heard this ,so according to you how many paki planes were shot down on 27th Feb or did we shoot down a plane on 26th Feb too during balakot.
And can you name the 5 pilots.
Also what's the reason that we are not officially naming the paki pilots , do we not have credible proof or what's the reasoning behind not releasing the names atleast?
The good place to start is by naming all pilots and then eliminating them based on follow up events. How many pilots name were in MSM and/or SM after 27 Feb?

1. Abinandan varthman
2. Hassan Ali
3. Nauman Ali Khan
4. Shahbaz Haider Ali
5. shazadudin

Cross out 1 coz it's ours. Now out of rest 4, 1 is fake and 1 we saw with Paki ACM. Rest has only names in media or their fanpages but no outright glorification. All of their colleagues are shown wearing Mig 21 and Su 30 kill patches but there are 2 pilots without those patches in media.

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=a3caf308e5c8c85401a6d949cea019222ba72500.7750&show=ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles