Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

lcafanboy

Country flag
News filtering out speaks of a General rank officer of PA being killed by Pathan soldiers and heavy infighting having taken place in PA in Tarbela. The revolting guys also destroyed some very costly equipment.

From VSTOL

lcafanboy

Country flag
Lal Topi hinting at in-fighting...
Pakistan is outnumbered, outgunned & economically being crushed with abundant treason within

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
They have govt in MP,CGH and Rajasthan.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
CG is the only one that truly counts - PJB is already independent of High Command; MP, RJ and KAR will fall at one "phoonk" by Amit Shah.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
CG is the only one that truly counts - PJB is already independent of High Command; MP, RJ and KAR will fall at one "phoonk" by Amit Shah.
By Karnataka.. I meant Cong. will try to rake in as much money as possible while they are in power... since it generates significant revenues...

Narasimh

Country flag
Mota bhai on work.

Govt mulling and consulting to redraw poll map in JnK. Obviously the share of Jammu seats will rise based on population statics n this could lead to way for hindu CM in JnK.

porki randi rona on its way
View attachment 35644
But there is legal issue in doing the delimitation of assembly seats.. Omar had passed some legislation that it cant be done till 2031

garg_bharat

Country flag
I have a sense for assessing people. Thank you.

Also, please don’t discuss baseless nonsense like Congress giving NDTV money!

People on both sides of true political debate have no idea about how capitalistic media works (there’s no journalism there, of course). They each ignorantly accuse the other of accepting bribes!
Big Media houses are created to cater to people’s predetermined ideologies - that’s how they can keep the eyeballs glued and rake in money. When Congress gets 20% of the vote, it means there are as many folks with a set of predetermined views that are seeking ‘reassurance’...and it’s business opportunity waiting to be tapped! That’s how TV news channels are born!
(the really small time journalists working for bribes is a minuscule).

Coming to Shekar Gupta, i’ve heard him enough to assess his worth! I may not agree with all his opinions but he’s definitely has had a ring side view to the political theatrics...so the events/content is fairly genuine. Also, his current team is new and young!
No Sir. NDTV and India Today actively campaigned for Congress this time. Hope you heard of outsourcing.

Congress organization is very weak. It is ineffective in the Northern States. Congress outreach in North was largely via these two channels.

NDTV has never made a profit in its history. You must do research who is keeping it alive.

Congress party has no money? Who told you this BS?

I have far better sources than you.

garg_bharat

Country flag
By Karnataka.. I meant Cong. will try to rake in as much money as possible while they are in power... since it generates significant revenues...
Congress was in power most of the time since independence. If regional parties like RJD and BSP are surviving well and fighting elections; assuming Congress party has no money is childish thought.

Congress has plenty of money in its hawala accounts.

However if Congress does not return in 2024, it will be finished.

Arihant

At the election time AAJ TAK was so biased that every news in Its site was against BJP. I visit that website so many times in a day and every time It was feeling like you were in Congress headquarter.

Enquirer

No Sir. NDTV and India Today actively campaigned for Congress this time. Hope you heard of outsourcing.

Congress organization is very weak. It is ineffective in the Northern States. Congress outreach in North was largely via these two channels.

NDTV has never made a profit in its history. You must do research who is keeping it alive.

Congress party has no money? Who told you this BS?

I have far better sources than you.
Firstly Shekar Gupta is not part of NDTV....has never been!
Secondly, I never said anything about Congress paying or not paying NDTV (you said it and someone else denied it). Given your inability to read and retain information, I doubt that you've any ability to assimilate any info...leave alone judge if the info is fact based or not!

As expected you never understood my spiel on how corporate media caters to its segment of the market! NDTV supports the pseudo secular view because it caters to the audience who conform to that view of world. It's pure business. I don't expect you to understand any of this anyways!

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Now it is a great time to f**k porkis. Here shah has taken charge and on other side of Pork, Amarula saleh has taken charge and has has issued the most serious warning. Like Zaid Hamid said, time has rippen. Enemy should go for a kill and they will. target is being soften before going for a kill.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Omar kmkb #okmkb

With 2/3 majority in both houses, anything is possible
OKMKB. Shah will make it happen. MKMKB, FAKMKB.
You guys will see how ruthlessly and tactfully shah deals with the issue. rajnath was not the right guy to deal with it. For shah, any libtard, Sicular , Urban Naxal, Fifth columnist, Lutyans etc are Char Chavvani Ghode pe, all of above mere **** pe.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
With Modi 2, new reforms have begun. This time it will be massive attack on pseudo siculars, corrupt Lutyans, islamist, So called Delhi elites power brokers, Urban naxal shall be finished. Shah shall emerge as a natural choice after modi. It will be a tie between Yogi and Shah. This is a high time that a new shah should emerge as the substitute to shah.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
OKMKB. Shah will make it happen. MKMKB, FAKMKB.
You guys will see how ruthlessly and tactfully shah deals with the issue. rajnath was not the right guy to deal with it. For shah, any libtard, Sicular , Urban Naxal, Fifth columnist, Lutyans etc are Char Chavvani Ghode pe, all of above mere **** pe.
JK dy grand Mufti was demanding for another Muslim nation and Farukh abdullah warning Amit shah regarding delimitation. These cowards runs on first sight of terrorists and they dare to lock horns with Indian state. Like you said response of Amit Shah

TheSeeker!

Country flag
Hope to see it happen precisely uprooting them from root and some strategy implemented so that they never get the environment to grow again

These are far more dangerous enemies of the nation than any external enemy

With Modi 2, new reforms have begun. This time it will be massive attack on pseudo siculars, corrupt Lutyans, islamist, So called Delhi elites power brokers, Urban naxal shall be finished. Shah shall emerge as a natural choice after modi. It will be a tie between Yogi and Shah. This is a high time that a new shah should emerge as the substitute to shah.

indiatester

Country flag
They only jammed traffic for sometime in a colony in East Delhi. Delhi/NCR has too many jats, gujjars, Sikhs etc to be bullied by them. It was peaceful protest ending in filing FIR in police station.

Hindus of Delhi/NCR aren't pushover, Infact they are the most aggressive lot. Guns and knives comes out in road rage.
After the murders of so many Hindus at the hands of their pissful neighbours over trivial issues, I'm not convinced with your statement. The aggression of a mob vs aggression of a couple of people is not comparable.

garg_bharat

Country flag
After the murders of so many Hindus at the hands of their pissful neighbours over trivial issues, I'm not convinced with your statement. The aggression of a mob vs aggression of a couple of people is not comparable.
The major issue is political patronage. The aggression comes from political patronage. Peacefuls have become bold as they know they are a vote bank and no strict action will be taken against them.

Kejri has fallen into the appeasement trap.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Guys please understand that making changes in laws won't be easy despite majority.

The are too many landmines out there including the Supreme Court.

There are many low hanging fruits which are better plucked first. Kashmir's time will come too. And believe me Kashmir and Ram Mandir will happen in parallel.

I have confidence in Modi and Shah.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Boss it wont go so far. Pakistan is certain to use atomic weapons within the first week itself.
They had not brought them out in Fort Abbas, neither in Tarbela (No, we have not destroyed their F-16s. they were not in Tarbela anyway). In both this case, we incited them to do something. But as usual they remained calm.

They would not bring their Nukes because they know that it is their only guarantee to survive. Once those are out, they are good as dead anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles