Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

akk

Country flag
It's impossible to tell what or if anything happened at tarbela. Simply put, if pak had not declared balakot, we would not have come to know.
It is possible that iaf used brahmos-a with low or no warhead to target their f16s. Just to demonstrate and make a point, rather than create a spectacle, that pak had to accept.
It is likely that iaf did not breach airspace directly, since that would have activated entire chain of defenses, caps and could not have gone unnoticed.
Test of brahmos-a against land targets recently also raises this point. Also, no video was released. Just a thought.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I have two theories,one is attack against f16 and second one is attack against ssg teams.

If its f16:
How good is harpy against these targets?
(I know, it doesn't have penetration capabilities,but if or when a target is surfaced out of its shell....)

If its ssg pigs:
Some say,ssg pigs use this base to train for heli insertion/extraction along the dam (especially,the canal). My guess is,one of the training team might have met with an "unfortunate accident" while they were training away from the base. That explains why the structures were intact.

Last edited:

Kchontha

Country flag
Statistic which is more than important than how many killed is how many join militancy and pick up gun. We need to control that number. We will kill the remaining 100 but if in the meantime 100 more join then it’s futile.
In the meantime if they like 72s than let them enjoy it, sent the remaining also to meet their 72 virgins. This is only way to finish these jehadis scums.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
In the meantime if they like 72s than let them enjoy it, sent the remaining also to meet their 72 virgins. This is only way to finish these jehadis scums.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
We killed hundred this year but only 50 joined... So, good progress

Bhadra

Country flag
That video does not look all right...

It seems : Imran Khan came and told Saudi King - main Pakistan se swine ke gol gol tatte laya hun aur tere muh men daal dunga ...

Poor King asked his aid what Imran said ??

Last edited:

Immortal

Country flag
That video does look all right...

It seems : Imran Khan came and told Saudi King - main Pakistan se swine ke gol gol tatte laya hun aur tere muh men daal dunga ...

Poor King asked his aid what Imran said ??
Im the Dim s crime was he didn’t wait for the interpreter to finish telling the King what was said. He immediately after finishing in English left . The protocol is to wait for the king to hear from interpreter and may be said something back. The stupid guy just left as if the king was his servant.

Arsalan123

So many civilian structures around, dont think its possible to hide any explosions. This is just propaganda from our side. May be for some reason.
Vstol is lying.i respect him as a very senior member but nothing happened.kindly see the tweets of beepdelete.he verified it.there is no damage.i trusted both bababanaras and vstol jokey but now I don't trust them.nothing happened in tarbela and Multan.they are all lies.vstol jockey said Indian army killed 600 men on 28 feb.this is also a lie.

itsme

Country flag
From @beepdelete:
View attachment 35603
#IAF #balakot did stir the pot!

Oops IAF hit a few trees only!

When will aam abdul start questioning his army???
Paki Abduls will never do that. Cause for them PA is as good as their Allah. And PA lying to them is not possible even though they have been caught with their pants down multiple times. Balakot exposure is juts a matter of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles