Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikesingh

Country flag
It looks like we are Hurting them badly
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/234202-COAS-summons-key-Corps-Commanders-Conference-today

COAS summons key Corps Commanders Conference today
Just look at the faces of these Porki Corps commanders and Div commanders sitting there! Looks like they were being screwed the whole of last night or heading for the gallows to be hung till death!! Lol! Their morale seems to be in tatters!

Are these the morons who are leading the Islamic Army of Porkistan?

Vijyes

Pakistan has the Baktar-Shikan which is a second generation tube-launched, optically tracked, wire guided anti tank missile system and NOT laser guided. This missile was originally deployed by the PLA since the late 1980s.

Laser homing is 3rd generation. :)
Optical guidance is laser based in most cases. It is also possible to have radio waves to guide but laser is more convenient.

Recovered from 2 pigs killed yesterday at Rampur Sector, Baramulla.
View attachment 20601 View attachment 20602
So, each pig had items on one table. 2 pigs = items on 2 table.

How come they carry so much equipment and still attack? That appears to be 15kg of items per table. That is some seriously badass terrorists

NeXoft007

Country flag
An Army Jawan martyred in Poonch today after a Paki sniper shot him on his head. :mad2:

hammer head

Country flag
@hammer head bhai trajectory of ATGM ?

AHH... ISPR has tried their ass best to show " WOW, MASHALLAH KAFIRO KI MAUT,ALLAH HU AKABR" Types video but the fact is that our Boys are ok and all hearty and nothing much in terms of damage has taken place. Multiple angles zoomed in footage i shall reply to all this sweetly with my new upcoming video which is ready along with many other of its kind simply showing how we are baking poor paki asses.
Stay Tuned.

Mikesingh

Country flag
How come they carry so much equipment and still attack? That appears to be 15kg of items per table. That is some seriously badass terrorists
Not really badass! As per the SOP, every frikkin yahoo is supposed to be self contained for three days ie., from the time they leave their launch pads to the time they reach their hideouts in the Valley. So even the goofs (which most are) carry about 12 to 15kg each.

Mikesingh

Country flag
AHH... ISPR has tried their ass best to show " WOW, MASHALLAH KAFIRO KI MAUT,ALLAH HU AKABR" Types video but the fact is that our Boys are ok and all hearty and nothing much in terms of damage has taken place. Multiple angles zoomed in footage i shall reply to all this sweetly with my new upcoming video which is ready along with many other of its kind simply showing how we are baking poor paki asses.

Stay Tuned
Step on the gas, man. The suspense is killing me! :daru:

WARREN SS

Country flag
And Army has its thumbs up it's ass using the goddamn Dragunov as a sniper rifle
Dragonov is Pretty Decent Rifle in LOC Post are hardly 400-500 meters away. BSF has NTW-20 in its inventory some use Barett as well

pruthvi24

Country flag
Sad news guys we should avenge this by killing atleast 5 or 6 Pigs
bhagwan Naik Mahendra Chemjung ki aatma ko shanti de

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
We buy Rafales at $100 million a pop but can't afford to buy a frikkin good sniper rifle... or for that matter even $200 helmets!
There was a discussion a few days ago on the topic. I feel we haven't invested in good sniper rifles, because of the lack of a proper training school, which should be given impetus asap.

sthf

Country flag
Dragonov is Pretty Decent Rifle in LOC Post are hardly 400-500 meters away. BSF has NTW-20 in its inventory some use Barett as well
Dragunov is thoroughly outdated rifle in 2017. Modern assault rifles are more accurate than Dragunov.

This is a symptom of a much deeper malaise. Second largest Army in the world doesn't have a dedicated sniper program and is using decades old semi automatic DMR like some Iraqi or Syrian militia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles