Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defenceanalyst91

Notably, the ones berating the GoI after the BSF jawan's barbaric mutilation are jumping around calling the recent news BS and what not.

And what Napaki video? How many videos did they release after we disclosed some surgical strike videos?
Dont act like kid.
Pakis ispr also released videos of attack on our border posts.

mayfair

Who cares what they release? I recall some of the videos they had posted which turned out to be way back from 2001 and a few other generic unclear videos about shelling some remote posts.

Sometimes they even used our videos and claimed them as their own!!

No fly on our back.

But yes, releasing a video is not really a necessity.

Defenceanalyst91

Good, the same would be used to push to isolate Paki actions even more.
Same can be said about India as well.

We've already shown that attacking our soldier is costly (officially, it 11; unofficially..:D).
Officially It is zero.unofficially we can claim whatever number. Even after surgical strike army never disclosed number of enemy casualties. It only said it caused singnificant casualties against terrorists.

mayfair

Same can be said about India as well.
I have only seen Napakis respond like that.

Was USA isolated when the released the footage of OBL raid?
Was Russia isolated when they released the footage of their ops in Chechnya and Syria?
Was UK isolated when they released the footage of SAS operations?
Was Sri Lanka isolated when...

Officially It is zero.unofficially we can claim whatever number. Even after surgical strike army never disclosed number of enemy casualties. It only said it caused singnificant casualties against terrorists.
Officially you are a DFI poster who is grammatically challenged and significantly perturbed by this news, unofficially I can claim that your arse is burning no less than the Napakis at this time. Looks like this Strike hit too close to home for comfort.

Defenceanalyst91

One thing is clear from outgoing bsf chief statement, till now bsf didnt take any retaliatory action along IB after killing of Bsf jawan on Sep16. Army might targeted pakis along LoC.

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/pa...-become-pm-bsf-chief/articleshow/65998367.cms

Giving details of the Pakistan BAT action on the International Border in Jammu on September 18, Sharma said that HC Narendra Singh was shot thrice in the chest, his body was dragged to Pakistan side of the border and later his throat was slit.
A BSF team had gone near the fence to clear the elephant grass which is often used by terrorists to hide and infiltrate into Indian territory.
"They faced firing from Pakistan to which they responded. While returning, they realised that one of the team members was left behind. They went back looking for Narendra Singh but found only his helmet and cap. We repeatedly contacted Pakistan Rangers, but they didn't respond. When we were finally allowed to go towards the Pakistan side to look for our man, we found his body with his throat slit and three bullets in the chest," Sharma said.
The killing of the BSF jawan was clearly pre-planned, according to Sharma, as Pakistan had evacuated the border villages on its side before the incident fearing BSF action.

He added that the force is prepared to give a befitting reply to Pakistan if such things happen in the future. "We have taken enough action against Pakistan and we will do it again, both on LoC and IB. We are preparing our men for BAT action on IB as well now," he added.
Pakistan has reportedly cleared its villages 5 kms on its side fearing a "surgical strike", Sharma asserted.

mayfair

I thought SELVAM was banned from the LoC thread.

Isko phir aane kisne diya?

Defenceanalyst91

I have only seen Napakis respond like that.

Was USA isolated when the released the footage of OBL raid?
Was Russia isolated when they released the footage of their ops in Chechnya and Syria?
Was UK isolated when they released the footage of SAS operations?
Was Sri Lanka isolated when...
Idiot, when did i claimed India wil get isolated? I only said Pakis will also release videos.

Officially you are a DFI poster who is grammatically challenged and significantly perturbed by this news, unofficially I can claim that your arse is burning no less than the Napakis at this time. Looks like this Strike hit too close to home for comfort.
Dont act like immature kid idiot.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Idiot, when did i claimed India wil get isolated? I only said Pakis will also release videos.

Dont act like immature kid idiot.
Calling someone idiot is not a cool thing when ur own posts prove who is an idiot here... secondly its clear u r a duplicate profile of a Pidi in a different name. We have seen exactly same :bs: previously too. U sure are a defence analcyst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles