Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

captscooby81

Country flag
People here screaming for display of paki heads are not understanding one thing Paki is terrorist state and what ever shit they do they have enough support in OIC and UNHRC to cover their ass . The minute we take the bait and show of the heads we will be hunted down by mad dogs from every side , including the peaceniks and leftist cabal inside our own country who will start portraying our Army as barbaric mercenary force and i wont be surprised if they even file a case on our jawans ..Don t forget a week ago the kind of uproar was created for dragging a paki terrorist body by few metres by rope and we all saw how activist like Kavita krishnan Shehla and including few retired veterans who created mayhem in media using that incident ..Please don t take the bait paki s want us to do ..I wish our guys silently getting things do is better option ..Hope we are doing that and i will be disappointed if we are not paying back paki for their misadventures ...

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Agenda is not decided ,if terrorism will be agenda than it is good ,it is also to placate America as it has said to talk with new govt.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
What was the need for this meeting? Utter nonsense.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Like Gen. Bakshi said, someone is planning to get a Nobel peace prize.

The Jafar Islam guy, the spokie of BJP, has the gull to deny that our boy was mutiliated?!!!

It is our misfortune to have the choices of leaders.

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
Like Gen. Bakshi said, someone is planning to get a Nobel peace prize.

The Jafar Islam guy, the spokie of BJP, has the gull to deny that our boy was mutiliated?!!!

It is our misfortune to have the choices of leaders.
Lol. He wont get one. He is more likely to lose the elections.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag

Enquirer

I think there is some complacency on part of BSF. Had it happened with an army soldier, IA would have avenged by now, and given a media briefing that all that needs is done. But bsf guys gave no statement, Rajnath has to tell them after a public outcry. Their operations in Bengal border have also been ineffective in reducing illegal immigrant influx or the cattle trade.
That's because of how they're structured!
The BSF troops are all 'BSF' from the time of entry; but the 'commanding officers' are IPS officers who worked all their careers under corrupt politicians in towns/villages/cities across the country dealing with pickpockets and other nonsense! As a matter of seniority and promotion, they get posted into BSF (for a short period) - they don't even have an idea of the weapons the BSF troops use!
As such, the BSF 'commanding officers' have no idea what to do, how to do, when to do other than eating jalebis and growing a pot belly!!!

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
CRON systems
==========
How Young Entrepreneur Changing The Face of Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads