Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

lcafanboy

Country flag
^^ sorry i misunderstood

Anyway,i saw one beautiful good jihadi picture yesterday. :rofl:Hope IA continue this tradition for every jihadi.

Army dragging a killed militant in J&K
PERFECT... This is exactly how muncipal safaai workers treat dead DOGS.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Dead body dragging reminds me of a scene in the Chatrapathi movie directed by SS Rajamouli heavily influenced by Maratha leader Shivaji Maharaj.... u never see even one movie/scene based on Shivaji in Maharashtra based brothelwood,they only glorify jihadi mafia don's hajiwali & dawood's. :doh:

Back ground story: His mother named him Shivaji, raised/inspired him from child hood through Shivaji tales ''how he killed jihadi afzal khan and revolted against atrocities committed by muslim mogal rule'' etc ...... One fine day Prabhas-Shivaji transformed from Shivaji to 'Chatrapathi'.Don't miss Sanskrit slokas in the end.
Oka adugu...
Steps on Vizag town one area.Damn rajamouli knows how make real good movies.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
PERFECT... This is exactly how muncipal safaai workers treat dead DOGS.
Bro please don't insult pupper.
Yesterday I saw CRPF pupper( labrador ) at Vizag Airport. Officer allowed me to touch him. I felt so good.
Please no body gonna insult pupper on this forum. Don't forget that we have K9 officers.

pankaj nema

Country flag
One very bad news coming in

One BSF soldier is missing from RS Pura
After FireFight with Pakis

Possible Kidnapping

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
One jawan has attained veergati on LOC thanks to weak retaliation as usual by the Indian forces that pakis have the audacity to violate ceasefire as and when they please.

pankaj nema

Country flag
One jawan has attained veergati on LOC thanks to weak retaliation as usual by the Indian forces that pakis have the audacity to violate ceasefire as and when they please.
In case you have not watched this TV interview of DM , our Army is in full control
And is Hammering the Pakis Badly

That is why Bajwa talks of peace

Jackd

This may seem unrealistic and a bit far-fetched but can we install a system like Land based Phalanx or something similar on the border to automatically retaliate against enemy shelling?

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
In case you have not watched this TV interview of DM , our Army is in full control
And is Hammering the Pakis Badly

That is why Bajwa talks of peace

Fuck that you hear me? Fuck that. I dont give a shit about how many paki heads we are cutting or how we have loc in control, all i want is to see pakis squeal and army keep pounding them with heavy artillery and sniper fire to the point that every single paki post has white flag visible to us.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Fuck that you hear me? Fuck that. I dont give a shit about how many paki heads we are cutting or how we have loc in control, all i want is to see pakis squeal and army keep pounding them with heavy artillery and sniper fire to the point that every single paki post has white flag visible to us.

Have patience bro

That day will also come soon

Poseidon

Country flag
A source in BSF confirms the soldier's body was mutilated.
Lets see if MHA decides to make it public or not.

Tony HMG

Country flag
Is there some permanent solution to pakis killing our soldiers regularly. All this loose talks of ten head instead of one dead is absolute trash. Release some deadly gas like serene in that shit country. destroy it.

Poseidon

Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles