Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
I have a feeling that we could see some action from Pakistan's side soon. Indian forces have already killed too many of their soldiers and terrorists in last 1 month. They won't be silent. They are itching for revenge. But I hope our Indian forces are prepared for it.
Nothing will happen. Pakistan will violate ceasefire and we will retaliate. We always stick to Mahatma Gandhi's principle of Non-violence. So first shot of gun won't be from ours. Pakis will violate when they have huge shipments of ammo and fresh soldier.
1. they violate
2. We will respond.
3. They will beg for cease fire.
4.we will agree
5. They will bring reinforcements.
6. Point 1 will repeat.

Poseidon

Country flag
I have a feeling that we could see some action from Pakistan's side soon. Indian forces have already killed too many of their soldiers and terrorists in last 1 month. They won't be silent. They are itching for revenge. But I hope our Indian forces are prepared for it.
Already high alert in Bandipora for fidayeen attack.

Poseidon

Country flag
Meanwhile in Afghanistan a local journo is reporting that Taliban group led by Qari Bakhtiar is demanding a huge ransom amount for abducted Indians.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Meanwhile in Afghanistan a local journo is reporting that Taliban group led by Qari Bakhtiar is demanding a huge ransom amount for abducted Indians.
New strategy by the Talibs - to collect ransom money from India as the Paki ISI is running short of funds which they are desperately in need of. This I think would be the trend from here on.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
New strategy by the Talibs - to collect ransom money from India as the Paki ISI is running short of funds which they are desperately in need of. This I think would be the trend from here on.
Let's see what our move will be...

Samsung J7

Talibans r nothing but glorified bandits. Their religious affiliation is to justify their criminal activities. Talibans kidnap all nationalities including pakis for ransom.

Pakistani engineer working on Jalalabad-Torkham highway project kidnapped
https://tribune.com.pk/story/153369...-jalalabad-torkham-highway-project-kidnapped/

Two Pakistani engineers kidnapped in Afghanistan

https://www.thenews.com.pk/archive/print/640324-two-pakistani-engineers-kidnapped-in-afghanistan

Samsung J7

Also there is no hope for peace in Afghanistan for forceeble future. They will continue to kill each other for forceeble future. If US leaves Afghanistan , current regime will not survive for long

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Talibans r nothing but glorified bandits. Their religious affiliation is to justify their criminal activities. Talibans kidnap all nationalities including pakis for ransom.

Pakistani engineer working on Jalalabad-Torkham highway project kidnapped
https://tribune.com.pk/story/153369...-jalalabad-torkham-highway-project-kidnapped/

Two Pakistani engineers kidnapped in Afghanistan

https://www.thenews.com.pk/archive/print/640324-two-pakistani-engineers-kidnapped-in-afghanistan
Wow what a find do you think others are fools here

Kalki_2018

Country flag
India should not pay. Instead send weapons and supplies to ANA and arm the pushtuns and Baloch. Payback pakis inside pakistan.

SanjeevM

Country flag
To me it seems like it's Pakistani hand in Taliban kidnapping our 7 engineers. Pakistan army had earlier expressed interest of better relations with India. This whole plot seems to be made by ISI to get India on table for talks. Pakistan may even go to the extent of an encounter with Taliban or put pressure on Taliban war lords residing in Pakistan to hold on to the engineers until India agrees for talks. It may be a pressure tactics. India should not respond to Pakistan for talks until they stop terrorism. What goes rounds comes back. I hope Balauchistan army capture/kill some of their army men or some valuable assets. Indian agencies should act fast.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Jammu and Kashmir: 22-yr-old man killed in Pakistan firing in Poonch

Jammu: A 22-year-old man was killed today after Pakistani troops resorted to firing from small arms on Indian Army posts along the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir's Poonch district, a police officer said.
There was small arms firing by Pakistani troops along the LoC in the district's Gulpur-Bagyal Dhara belt, the police officer told PTI.

The Pakistan Army initiated firing around 12:30 am on Indian Army posts in Baghal Dhara, he said.

The Indian Army retaliated effectively, the officer said.

The deceased was identified as Mohammad Ikhlaq, a resident of Kalsan Malti Baghal Dhara. He suffered serious injuries and died on the spot, the officer said.

http://zeenews.india.com/jammu-and-...led-in-pakistan-firing-in-poonch-2106973.html

@Bhumihar
@Mikesingh
@ezsasa
@Flame Thrower
@SREEKAR

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Jammu and Kashmir: 22-yr-old man killed in Pakistan firing in Poonch

Jammu: A 22-year-old man was killed today after Pakistani troops resorted to firing from small arms on Indian Army posts along the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir's Poonch district, a police officer said.
There was small arms firing by Pakistani troops along the LoC in the district's Gulpur-Bagyal Dhara belt, the police officer told PTI.

The Pakistan Army initiated firing around 12:30 am on Indian Army posts in Baghal Dhara, he said.

The Indian Army retaliated effectively, the officer said.

The deceased was identified as Mohammad Ikhlaq, a resident of Kalsan Malti Baghal Dhara. He suffered serious injuries and died on the spot, the officer said.

http://zeenews.india.com/jammu-and-...led-in-pakistan-firing-in-poonch-2106973.html

@Bhumihar
@Mikesingh
@ezsasa
@Flame Thrower
@SREEKAR
Paki idiots are killing muslim civilians on our side, which will only weaken support for them in Kashmir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles