Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxy 7

yeh saley chu*iye hai kya Russians who are not testing them in exercise rather deployed them in real time and real situation.

They should learn from India to use them and test them only during exercise and hawai baazi.

https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east...l-russia-s-fleet-of-stealth-bombers-1.5846248

But It doesnt prevent yanks from molesting Russian mercenaries in Syria :laugh:

Russian toll in Syria battle was 300 killed and wounded: sources

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-300-killed-and-wounded-sources-idUSKCN1FZ2DZ

Not a peep from Putin :biggrin2:.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Which party gains across the border he is talking about ..Pakistan is ruled by generals and they are not playing this drama for any political party ..And we cannot keep our hands tied if pakistan is doing CFV every day and just replying back to them become game for political parties ...:frown::frown:

Personally I don't give a damn about all these veterans and generals who come on TV and blabber. Why?
When they were service they couldn't do a shi* now after retiring they suddenly become machos.

Thats is reply to your off topic post
. .......
STFU dude

You have no sense what to post. How the hell is casuality of russians in syria is related to Dhanush being tested on LC. Every sane military tests the weapon in real time scenario.

MrPresident

Country flag
Personally I don't give a damn about all these veterans and generals who come on TV and blabber. Why?
When they were service they couldn't do a shi* now after retiring they suddenly become machos.

STFU dude

You have no sense what to post. How the hell is casuality of russians in syria is related to Dhanush being tested on LC. Every sane military tests the weapon in real time scenario.
Bhai why don't u join Army instead if whining here?? Veterans have done there job during there time. Without knowing wht he has done during his time u can't jump the gun. Anyways he has done much much more than u have done and more than u could ever do. Don't get personal let people have an opinion.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Bhai why don't u join Army instead if whining here?? Veterans have done there job during there time. Without knowing wht he has done during his time u can't jump the gun. Anyways he has done much much more than u have done and more than u could ever do. Don't get personal let people have an opinion.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Tujhe kya pata mein kya hoon. Toh tu bhi zada personal mat ho.

The should and would and could from their mouth only implies to their failure during their tenure. Have they had done all these should, would and could. There wouldn't be need for them to speak now.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag

Highly irresponsible statement by a veteran. Similar to line of thought of ex NSA SS Menon (correct me if i am wrong with the name) who said that retaliating to 2008 Mumb attacks would have united all of Pakistanis against India. So it was right on our part in not punishing Pak. Sad to see such defeatist attitude is present among Army personnel too.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Appears that we are using M 46 or 130 mm caliber guns on LOC not 155 mm. Hopefully Porkies are getting fried.

This pattern of firing is basically when you give cover. But to whom? Who crossed? :D

MrPresident

Country flag
Tujhe kya pata mein kya hoon. Toh tu bhi zada personal mat ho.

The should and would and could from their mouth only implies to their failure during their tenure. Have they had done all these should, would and could. There wouldn't be need for them to speak now.
Well its very fine if u get personal but if someone get personal you have a problem? hmm well as far as i have seen all you do is randi rona. I am only asking you to respect others opinion, they have seen much much more than what we all have seen.

If you really think these veterans are failures then why dont u join army? you may also know that crossing the LOC and holding territory is a political decision not individuals. Are you not the one who was cribbing that these escalations are useless till we occupy a paki post? he is telling the same. So ru contradicting ur self then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles