Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanmay

Country flag
Àwesome, Iranian port aka Chabahar is under our control. Omans port aka duqm is under our control. We have also accepted UAEs plan to store Oil in India which means we have obtained the last piece of the puzzle (filling up of our strategic oil reserves). And finally our forex reservers are at an all time high.

Quite a lot has happened in 2018.
Problem is OPEC and OIC. Many have supported Pakistan directly with fighter jets and military support during major wars. Sure conditions are bit different now with trade being in our favour . However the banner of Islam and jihad means we need to look out for them

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Last edited:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
And that appears to be Type 54 Heavy Machine Gun at LoC

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag

keep an eye on this program today, i know this will have 90% propaganda but sometimes they tend to reveal actual facts and this wajahat guy is cool
Aayeee mera Dhobi.

cyclops

Country flag

keep an eye on this program today, i know this will have 90% propaganda but sometimes they tend to reveal actual facts and this wajahat guy is cool
Cool?:pound:

Maybe I could have seen myself thinking he was "cool" if I hadn't seen many of his reportages.

But I have and the pakjabi is a serious wannabe.

Almost all such paki news channels that cover the LOC actually give a morsel or 2 of previosly unknown info not just Mahaaz.

Our army is rather strict and stingy with operational info but unlike the pakis we don't lie about casualties.

Our soldiers don't suspiciously start drowning in rivers, having heart attacks and falling down in gutters right when cfv starts.

Last edited:

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
This Ganju quoted a local Coy Co of Pak Army on twitter during surgical strike to say that Pak Army has killed 8 Indians who are lying dead right next to a Pakistani post and Indians should come and pick them up.

Guess who it was....terrorists which the Para SF had killed.

Apna poppat karke qalti mar gaya ganju!!:biggrin2:

Kazah

Cool?:pound:

Maybe I could have seen myself thinking he was "cool" if I hadn't seen many of his reportages.

But I have and the pakjabi is a serious wannabe.

Almost all such paki news channels that cover the LOC actually give a morsel or 2 of previosly unknown info not just Mahaaz.

Our army is rather strict and stingy with operational info but unlike the pakis we don't lie about casualties.

Our soldiers don't suspiciously start drowning in rivers, having heart attacks and falling down in gutters right when cfv starts.
ganja is a wannabe, but has decent military knowledge in one episode paki officer started fumbling while explaining some terrain or rifle and this takla gave much better explanation to that ....almost felt like he knew more than that paki officer ....and then he went to some forward LoC post and started shooting with machine gun....it was visible that paki officer was feeling tense so close to border but takla has his own swag.

i know cool thoda zyada ho gaya takley ke liye

back in days he used to be badass like hamid mir.....from last few years he has become tattooo of napak fauj...see his interview with syed salahuddin, he almost grilled him and made him confess that hizb commits terrorist acts inside India

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
ganja is a wannabe, but has decent military knowledge in one episode paki officer started fumbling while explaining some terrain or rifle and this takla gave much better explanation to that ....almost felt like he knew more than that paki officer ....and then he went to some forward LoC post and started shooting with machine gun....it was visible that paki officer was feeling tense so close to border but takla has his own swag.

i know cool thoda zyada ho gaya takley ke liye
The funny part is that he introduces the show like..

kuch mahaaz humne kholay..kuch humaray agay kholay gayay..aaj ka mahaaz...........

right next to a Pakistani Army officer and Pakistani Army believes it hasnt ever initiated any war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles