Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

rone

Country flag
So many bakths are here ..think from hearts in last five yrs how may times this gov said giving new riffles..? How many times said abt new fighter jets ...? Pariker said in end of 2016 there will be single jet fighter deal mine counter measure vessel, landing platform ship , nothing happen .. What new projects started... Don't Glory fy ..agree better than Cong rats but this gov still lack spine.. Porki used atgm or kind of missile to target Indian post what our missiles doing waiting for 2019 republic day parade...? So stop say modiji done that modiji done this... Every political party's are same a like.. Those who fool us 5 yrs better will come to power again and agin

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
IA don't even have heavy Calibre Artillery
Or proper shells and ATGMs to fight major war
Ammunition is production is pathetically very low

Are mbts are plagued with night blindness
I will blame govt if arms production has not been at a level to fill the void by now. At major shortfalls should have been filled up.

Sameer Chaudhary

things are lot change since modi took over ask any army officer if you have anyone
bhai mere gaon mea se kam se kam 10 army mea hain, mera chacha/tao both are army retired persons, they all vote BJP , even 100% soldiers and their relative vote BJP in 2014. but 2019 is coming lets see how many retain from those 100%. i am very doubtful. because their tone are changed.

WARREN SS

Country flag
So many bakths are here ..think from hearts in last five yrs how may times this gov said giving new riffles..? How many times said abt new fighter jets ...? Pariker said in end of 2016 there will be single jet fighter deal mine counter measure vessel, landing platform ship , nothing happen .. What new projects started... Don't Glory fy ..agree better than Cong rats but this gov still lack spine.. Porki used atgm or kind of missile to target Indian post what our missiles doing waiting for 2019 republic day parade...? So stop say modiji done that modiji done this... Every political party's are same a like.. Those who fool us 5 yrs better will come to power again and agin
They signed rafale
They signed artillery and Dhanush
And Drdo atags

Increase in pinaka production and Statergic weapons

Apache deal plus 1 lakh bpj and Helmets
Nvgs and thermal imaging

Deal worth 4 lakh crores

Agar UPA ye 10 saal pehle kardeti to aaj ye din na dekhne padtei

Ye modi ne 4 saal mein kiya hai

Sameer Chaudhary

ye desh se jayada kisi party and kisi identity se payar kartey hain. sad to see aaj bhi modi defend ko kar rahe hain.
hamney aaj bilkul apna jawan bhai kapil kudu kho diya en netao/RAjao kea liye. who are selling this country from thousands of years

WARREN SS

Country flag
bhai mere gaon mea se kam se kam 10 army mea hain, mera chacha/tao both are army retired persons, they all vote BJP , even 100% soldiers and their relative vote BJP in 2014. but 2019 is coming lets see how many retain from those 100%. i am very doubtful. because their tone are changed.
My father is retired army officer I have been to many funerals in valley inculding my father senior commander

I am to work in MOD CGDA as account officer

Bhai no one wants more than me to give Porkies bloody noses

But without preparation you cannot acheive big objective like taking PoK

Pandeyji

Country flag
Not sure, what you mean by that ..

It under went all to be in service ..
Well Sir, it isn't in service until govt reports it personally to each & every poster on this thread.:smash:
Thus we have such high value BS claims like we are doing only kadi ninda, Pakis are holding high ground, we are not escalating to their level, etc:doh:. See the last few pages of this thread. Think how these guys would react once war really breaks out.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
dont excuse & defend any poltical party. i have 100 counter excuses. these are politicians, ye kisi kea saggey nahi hotey.

if you really fan boy of a so & so corrupted party and wanted to defend then give us 10 porki heads
Its not about being a fanboy. Tried to reply one liners with a decent explanation but you returned them with another one liner.

pankaj nema

Country flag
What I really wonder is that Modi knows what is going on

And these casualties are going to HURT him politically
UNLESS we can show some success

So there must be some Bigger plan in action
that is going on ; which we do not know

This Government has signed many deals ; both for Arms ; ammunition and spares

Three and Half years is a lot of time for preparation

Our forces are much better prepared now

Tanmay

Country flag
Well if you have seen previous videos and discussions on same thread you would have known we have been using ATGMs since a long time. Maybe even the pakis having been using them as well. Just bcoz someone specifically tweeted "missile used" now all the political buffoons (ruling and opposition) and civvies (who cant differentiate mortar from a motor; a gun from a howitzer; a guerrilla from a gorilla) will start crying hoarse.Waiting for some dumb reporter to ask if it was nuke capable cruise mijjile.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Uneasy calm on LoC.
Pakis have not manned many their forward posts today.
They go and Hide in their villages amongst the civilians
and then cry that we hit the civilian areas

Meanwhile our High commisioner was summoned again

It happens when they are Hit hard

Pandeyji

Country flag
Its not about being a fanboy. Tried to reply one liners with a decent explanation but you returned them with another one liner.
Sorry to say but you are an idiot for even thinking that any of these guys would even try understand the situation. For them it is an opportunity to bash Modi & BJP; country & soldiers be damned.

Mikesingh

Country flag
A tweet from chutiyadin shauch show mentality of sickular Khangress.

The only solution is dialogue. The issue of Kashmir should be resolved by talking:
Saifuddin Soz, Congress

Really? Talk talk talk and that's what we've been doing since the past 70 years. What has been the result? Sweet fuk-all. These frikkin politicians like Soz need to STFU! Enough is enough!

Chinmoy

Country flag
We have a specific problem of not looking into problems from inside, but from outside. When you have a upset stomach, just pressing it from outside and trying to find out whether its hard or soft doesn't cure you. If you want to have medicine, then the perfect way is to go for stool test.

For last few pages we have seen how one section is blaming politician and few others blaming defence personal for various reasons plagiarizing our defence establishment. Its the same story with almost every other thread here, let it be on LOC and LAC or new defence deals or technological innovations. Every one is just pressing the stomach and giving their thoughts.

In our country this thing is going to be there unless and untill every stake holder does come up on a common platform and do a stool test. As of now both our politicians as well as defence establishment is equally responsible for what is happening. At one time politicians don't want to wade in murky water, and at other times our defence bureau doesn't want lollies out from there hand.

Regarding the modernization of Indian defence, the biggest hurdle is our own defence system and its personals.

Chinmoy

Country flag
The only solution is dialogue. The issue of Kashmir should be resolved by talking:
Saifuddin Soz, Congress

Really? Talk talk talk and that's what we've been doing since the past 70 years. What has been the result? Sweet fuk-all. These frikkin politicians like Soz need to STFU! Enough is enough!
Kashmir has gone far beyond talk and now it is moving away from bullets too. Kashmiriyat is long lost and what remains there is only Islamization. Kashmiri Muslims would never accept India as their homeland as it has been hard coded into them that India means Hinduism and Kashmir means Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles