Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

pankaj nema

Country flag
porki commanding officer said: on some posts they are dominating and on some post we are dominating.

It is Not about Dominating in Combat

It is about the Altitude or the Heights at which you are positioned

Even if we are at a Lower Height we can Use heavy firepower; Air Burst Shells ; 14.5 MM KPV Guns
and Bofors L 70 Guns to hit them on their Posts or their patrol parties ; All you need is an accurate Picture of the enemy

On the LOC the most important thing is knowing where the enemy is or is likely to be

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Why should IBGs watch out for and Out Manuever NASR Batteries

A NASR Missile would be Fired from 60 KM away

And IBGs would be Busy Fighting with Pakistani formations

The Reconaissance Assets of IBGs are Usually their Helicopters and UAVs

It is the task of Air Force ; Satellites and Our Brahmos Regiments to neutralise NASR
NASAR has a BM trajectory. Anything tossed that high will be seen.

IBG will avoid Pakistani formations. Also Pakistani armoured formations will take 48 hours may be more than that to be at their battle stations let alone crossing them.

There are 7-8 IBGs all of them or few of them will be activated. The jump point will be decided depending on reconnaissance to avoid resistance. The fire power used will be overwhelming.

There is nothing we can do if any rocket artillery or short range BM are tossed at IBGs. IBGs itself are integrated to out maneuver and its formations are made to negate the impact, endure attritions and still remain lethal.

As far as locating NASR batteries are concern then of course all resources will be used, we are locating them as we talk and CSD is stratagem of all three forces involved.

Jaymax

NASR is 'Tatti Rocket' that Paki trolls think will do wonders for them.

Anyone bringing in NASR is either chewing too much Pakistani propaganda or need to revisit the discussion where it was debunked in technical details.

NASR as Pakistanis claim is tactical nuke delivery system. LOL Just even typing 'Tactical Nukes' can make any analyst laugh.

Confucius: Do not revisit a matter that has been already settled (something like that).

Therefore I hate to repeat.

Leave alone India's response of maximum punitive nuclear strikes following any type of nuclear attack on its territory or forces; A rapidly, thrusting in, situationally aware IBGs plus main axis unknown to Pakistan we will have ample time to out maneuver any rocket artillery including NASR. For actual effect of any tactical nuke attack and more details look for @bennedose 's youtube video on this topic.
Can you share the link for the old nasr discussion?

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Rest in peace Nk Jagdish, 1 more fatal casualty in Pak CFV

@Screambowl

From Chamoli Dist Uttarakhand. Your Native District

DUSgVN6W4AABt0j.jpg

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
It is Not about Dominating in Combat

It is about the Altitude or the Heights at which you are positioned

Even if we are at a Lower Height we can Use heavy firepower; Air Burst Shells ; 14.5 MM KPV Guns
and Bofors L 70 Guns to hit them on their Posts or their patrol parties ; All you need is an accurate Picture of the enemy

On the LOC the most important thing is knowing where the enemy is or is likely to be
+ that thick vegetation is always a plus for enemy.
To get POK we need foot soldiers to occupy every goddamn ridge and hills.

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
Can some one a number that how many hills are in POK that need to be taken back?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Can you share the link for the old nasr discussion?
There are multiple threads.

Please search NASR on our search function at top right below login section.

I have more to add on CSD, Nasr but I fear digression from the thread topic. Better is to go through those threads. @sayareakd also helped us debunk the hype.

Regards.

Found AV by @bennedose

Last edited:

Immanuel

Country flag
Haha so you will airdrop tanks on Himalayan ranges where there are no roads?

And tell me more about the IA doctrine in LOC which says no attack helicopters can be used.

I am no expert but you lack even basic understanding of military stratergy.

You dont even know what LAC is like.Most of our posts dont even have roads and you want to airdrop tanks..your hallucination is laughable.

And tell me how many helicopters do you need for loc mr expert?Remeber i am talking about loc and heavy attack helos not mi 17.

I am not an expert but way better than someone claiming 5% of gdp to be spent on defence budget and who has no freaking idea what LAC looks like and where tanks can be used.
LOC ops based on unconventional skirmishes dont call for heavy attack helos unless a vertical escalation is authorized; when was the last time heavy attack helos were used for current cross border situations; silly boy: Using such assets is nice but then we are looking at a proper declared war; which has a different set of rules to play by.

For unconventional ops like the current ones, heavy helos are not required; the enemy's posts can be easily taken out by 81 & 120mm artillery or with weapons like RPO flame throwers. Heck for regular cross border ops like now, artillery upto 105mm IFG combined with cross border raids is more than enough. The only helos needed are Mi-17s or Dhruvs for landing SF operatives and drones for monitoring and tracking.

Also the IA has no heavy attack helos in its commands, IAF currently operates the Mi-35 which will be replaced by 22 Apaches, AAC for IA has ordered 6 Apache on top of that. IA projects a need of 39 heavy attack apache helos which is more in line with what is needed along side 114 Light Combat Helos, 70 Rudras. But, you would know if this if you would refuse to keep you head up your ass all the time

39 Heavy attack helos have a key requirement of anti tank ops and these will be used by the 3 strike corps to help their advance (13 per corp)

http://www.indiastrategic.in/2017/08/17/indian-army-sanctioned-apache-combat-helicopters/

The C-17s have already transported over a 100 T-72s and equal number of T-90 to Eastern Ladakh, where tank runs are possible. The tanks are already deployed.

http://www.india.com/news/india/ind...arunachal-pradesh-standoff-at-ladakh-1628436/

As for a ramp upto 5% GDP being allocated for defence, it will happen eventually, its inevitable and would need to be done by 2030 if defence needs are to be met in that timeline. Also its not a crazy idea either if one focuses the energy on building a strong economy.

Last edited:

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
LOC ops based on unconventional skirmishes dont call for heavy attack helos unless a vertical escalation is authorized; when was the last time heavy attack helos were used for current cross border situations; silly boy: Using such assets is nice but then we are looking at a proper declared war; which has a different set of rules to play by.

For unconventional ops like the current ones, heavy helos are not required; the enemy's posts can be easily taken out by 81 & 120mm artillery or with weapons like RPO flame throwers. Heck for regular cross border ops like now, artillery upto 105mm IFG combined with cross border raids is more than enough. The only helos needed are Mi-17s or Dhruvs for landing SF operatives and drones for monitoring and tracking.

Also the IA has no heavy attack helos in its commands, IAF currently operates the Mi-35 which will be replaced by 22 Apaches, AAC for IA has ordered 6 Apache on top of that. IA projects a need of 39 heavy attack apache helos which is more in line with what is needed along side 114 Light Combat Helos, 70 Rudras.

39 Heavy attack helos have a key requirement of anti tank ops and these will be used by the 3 strike corps to help their advance (13 per corp)

http://www.indiastrategic.in/2017/08/17/indian-army-sanctioned-apache-combat-helicopters/

The C-17s have already transported over a 100 T-72s and equal number of T-90 to Eastern Ladakh, where tank runs are possible.

http://www.india.com/news/india/ind...arunachal-pradesh-standoff-at-ladakh-1628436/

As for a ramp upto 5% GDP being allocated for defence, it will happen eventually, its inevitable and would need to be done by 2030 if defence needs are to be met in that timeline.
Firstly decide 2 things before quoting me..

Are we talking of a small conflict or big.Small conflict would also not have tanks.

Secondly,decide if you need heavy helicopters or not.Now you say not and earlier you said 8 are less.

And you are forgetting the part about taking down their radars,dams, terror camps,army camps which are out of reach of the arty guns or which cannot be pin pointed.

The valley has rivers which will make it easy to fly low and go undetected across the loc.

The mi 17 would not be carrying big firepower to counter the pak assets.

arya

Country flag
its time when we have to make ore friends and make our relation more strong with russia and let afganistan & india open a front . its time when world should be free from porkistan

Pandeyji

Country flag
Bhai sahab i am talking about heavy attack helos.There should be a different number for light helos.I did not say that the total number of helis should be 8.

First learn to read before trolling.
Multiple posters pointing the faults in your argument, yet I am the troll b/c logic like God works in mysterious ways.

ANd i am from Jammu and Kashmir..the areas you are talking about have a climb gradient of more than 60 degrees.
First visit the places before using your google knowledge.
This is not even an argument. All of it could also be put as
You couldn't be right b/c I say so.
Koi bhi expert ban jata hein..na terrain ka pata he..na elevation pata hein..na climb gradient pata hein..chadha do tanks har jagah.
You know it so tell it.
Tell what is elevetion of Chushul. Tell where are the roads in Zojila pass.

Bas faltu ke argument pel raha hai

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
@adios is there any confirmed report regarding our Bunker buster bombs?

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
@adios is there any confirmed report regarding our Bunker buster bombs?
Bunker busting bombs used by infantry? That would be the Carl Gustaf's HEAT round capable of penetrating a meter of concrete.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Bunker busting bombs used by infantry? That would be the Carl Gustaf's HEAT round capable of penetrating a meter of concrete.
No I'm actually talking about the ones used by air force I've heard rumours that our indigenous Sudarsan were no longer meeting the requirement

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
No I'm actually talking about the ones used by air force I've heard rumours that our indigenous Sudarsan were no longer meeting the requirement
I remember reading about a family of bombs and guidance kits DRDO had developed, but AFAIK those were general purpose bombs and not dedicated penetrator warheads.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
That movie is flopped. Didn't met expectation of audiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles