Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

pankaj nema

Country flag
During Kargil conflict in 1999, the Rajput regiment captured the Napaki Bilal post in Siachen area that was later renamed Navdeep top.

This is the type of incursions we need to make more often.
Please Do it by all means I will still vote for BJP no matter what happens in any large scale war

Also please remember that kargil
was whole heartedly supported By our people

As we were only fighting for regaining our territory

Where as Today Opposition is already saying that The Govt's policy has failed ; In coming days Opposition will make More Noises

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Let them Begin a war or Let them escalate

Right now we are hitting them

They are loosing more soldiers ; that is a fact

But their people dont cry ; Our people DO

That is why unless the people are prepared for large scale casualties ; there wont be a Large scale war
See this is not a solution.

Why do you think that an enemy awaits till India is prepared? They have been constantly trying. It is always us who do a lot of calculations analyse a lot and come to a conclusion that we will stay were ever we are but will not take the territory in case of war.

They may lose whatever they have but till their territory is not lost I believe they are at status quo.

Aim shouldnt be to kill their soldiers aim should be to demoralize them, take their territory and and then make fun of them.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Just attacking One sector Haji Pir will not benefit

You have to attack all across the LOC and even in Jammu Sector to make them Spread out

Otherwise they will simply Bring Troops from one sector to another

Also remember that they have Thousands of Madrasa Graduates ie Suicide Bombers
Armed with AK 47s and RPGs ; who they will put in Defensive stationary Positions to Shoot our soldiers
Why to destabilise IB?

Why not focus on terrorist route and focus on capturing some territory?

Casualities are happening any way.

If we consider soldiers and civilians as one human being then look at how many casualties we have suffered just sitting at one place?

How much more will we suffer if we cross the loc and take some of their posts?

I dont think the difference will be much from now.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
There will be flag meeting between BSF and Pak rangers to calm the shit down on IB since thousands of people are affected

Ajj Tak News

Poseidon

Country flag
Any solid Intel on number of Paki soldiers killed these days? Some infos on them are welcome. Will help me a lot to find those Paki soldiers buried behind curtain.
There was a funeral of a Paki soldier in Kalri in bhimber district.
But not sure if he died on LoC:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR our Navy is far superior to Pakis why not just bang them?
Their losses will be huge and also hurt their economy if they try to revive their navy.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Why to destabilise IB?

If we consider soldiers and civilians as one human being then look at how many casualties we have suffered just sitting at one place?

What we call as IB for the Pakis it is WB -Working Boundary ; that is also disputed

And since WB i.e jammu is also disputed they are opening fire there too

Coming to the LOC ; Occupying a piece of Territory is easy

But HOLDING it for a long time is difficult

Then it is all about Logistics ; (Even US could not sustain it in Iraq and is finding it difficult in Afghanistan )

More important than Territory is their Infrastructure of the Rear areas which enables them to keep fighting

That must be targetted first

Whether it is occupying Territory or Holding it You need MANPOWER

So kill their soldiers ; kill their people

That is the only way they will learn to behave

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
There will be flag meeting between BSF and Pak rangers to calm the shit down on IB since thousands of people are affected

Ajj Tak News

as I said .. do din ka tamasha phir meetings exchange of goods mithai mubarik batein ..
after few weeks they will hit again and again after few days of shelling , meetings will happen, mubarik batein exchange of greetings..

and this will be repeated ever after.

porkis have successfully mastered the tactics to impress us and bring us to table for talk.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
India and Pakistan fight like common Indian Musalman families 1 2 thappad or Laat ghuse mar diye, sar phod liya or sham KO samjhauta kar liya. Ek dusre se gale mil liye

Fir 2 din bad .....

But en 2 din ki adhi adhuri fight me kuch families hamesha ke liye barbad ho jate hain both soldiers and civilians who lost their loved one's

DivineHeretic

Country flag
Why to destabilise IB?

I too believe that time has come for a fundamental realignment of the LOC in certain sectors where we are at a tactical disadvantage. Most of the BAT actions are concentrated in 3 sectors of the LOC.

The current situation and the avowed position of the Pakistani army allows just enough room for maneuver to conduct limited operations (2-4 km deep) to restructure the line.

The language of the action can be couched as a extended defensive action to augment the security of the line. Would be very difficult for the PA forces to retaliate/recapture without accepting a major loss of face. And for all intents and purposes PA is more fanatical about defending it's image than that of the god damned country

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
What we call as IB for the Pakis it is WB ; that is also disputed

And since WB i.e jammu is also disputed they are opening fire there too

Coming to the LOC ; Occupying a piece of Territory is easy

But HOLDING it for a long time is difficult

Then it is all about Logistics ; (Even US could not sustain it in Iraq and is finding it difficult in Afghanistan )

More important than Territory is their Infrastructure of the Rear areas which enables them to keep fighting

That must be targetted first

Whether it is occupying Territory or Holding it You need MANPOWER

So kill their soldiers ; kill their people

That is the only way they will learn to behave
Logistics wont be a very big issue as i am talking about capturing posts right next to ours.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Logistics wont be a very big issue as i am talking about capturing posts right next to ours.
My suggestion is First Use Our Fire power Advantage ie 155 MM
And MBRLs to destroy their infrastructure and then Move in

Doing it right now would be foolish

And above all First declare to Your Own people that
we are enlarging the conflict ; there will be casualties But
Dont Cry

Last edited:

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
My suggestion is First Use Our Fire power Advantage ie 155 MM
And MBRLs to destroy their infrastructure and then Move in

Dong it right now would be foolish

And above all First declare to Your Own people that
we are enlarging the conflict ; there will be casualties But
Dont Cry
Our people are already suffering.They wont mind.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Keep dreaming. India will not fire a nuke on China, nor China will see a need to nuke India. They can force a political solution after a short war. CPEC was never about building infra in Pakistan. It was always about getting a warm water port in the Arabian sea. China has achieved its military objectives largely financed by loans that Pakistan will pay.

Gwadar links to China via PoK. Shortens oil transport time for Northern China. It gives China a presence in the Arabian sea next to the oil rich gulf. Forget a massive port investment like Gwadar, China is willing to face off the US over artificial islands in South China sea. China will never lose face - its too damn sensitive.
Dude you gotta be naive to think china will retaliate. They know the cost of war with India will be much more larger than the 40 billion dollar they are investing in CPEC. They will instantly lose their market of 73 billion dollars and that's why they will never risk it.
They are good business man and know their limit very well.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
After a major defeat in battle Chandragupta came to Acharya Chanakya; reported him the status and asked for some advice.

Acharya looked at him for a few seconds and told him to have some food before having a discussion. Chandragupta said that he was in no mood for the dinner because he was very uncomfortable/depressed after the defeat.

Acharya insisted and pointed his finger towards the plate. Looking at the serious gesture of Chanakya; Chandragupta could not resist anymore.

Chandragupta sat down for dinner and suddenly Chanakya said “I have thought of a wonderful plan; finish the food fast”.
The rice in the plate was very hot and Chandragupta found it quite difficult to pick that up with his hands. He nearly burnt his mouth and fingers in a desperate attempt.

Chanakya was watching him carefully and suggested that he must pick the rice from the corners instead of digging from the center. After finishing the dinner they both sat for the discussion.

Chandragupta said “So, Acharya, what you suggest for the victory

The Kautilya (Chanakya) replied “The lesson is all-ready been taught “.

Moral of the story:

Attack an enemy at his weak points instead of engaging him at his strong holds. Just like its easy to pick the hot rice from corners of a plate than from its center

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
Whatever the fine details, fact remains that the small territorial gains of India/loss of territory of pakistan in Siachen, Sikkim, Bangladesh have been made during congress rule. No territorial gain has been made during all the BJP/Janata Party governments so far.
do not forget loss of PoK and 1962 loss of terroritory during cong regeime. And do not forget vajpayee ruled coilation govt, still they gave us nuclear. Its deficiency of ammunation (due to UPA) that is holding back current govt in addition to economic. Things will happen at right time.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
The rice in the plate was very hot and Chandragupta found it quite difficult to pick that up with his hands. He nearly burnt his mouth and fingers in a desperate attempt.
^the rice in our plate will always remain hot

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
LOL, Modi gets a 'doing great' certificate from Musharaf too, but our own peeps are finding fault with him. Times we live in is interesting, very interesting..

https://twitter.com /Seems3r/ status/954703645328723968 (for those who can't view as a media, just backspace the space and open the link)
mushraaf is an antinational for Pakistan,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles