Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

delbruky

THE VALOR OF BHAI SATI DAS 1621-1675
Country flag
If killing 10-15 paki soldiers daily is status quo then I am totally ok with it.Lets see how long pakis can keep it up.
Chinese are totally behind pakis as the saying goes "Tan, mann Dhan se", AKA weapons, money and directives and pakis are a humongous lot of inbred , indoctrinated and jobless mofos meant to be wasted. This will go on for sometime.

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
Nothing can unite Indians. Infact Indians are the smallest minority in India. All are either SC, ST, OBC, Tribals, Muslims, Christians yada yada. Come elections and these fractures will reopen. Look at our media. They are focussed on a damm movie rather than our Jawans dying at border.
+1.

When we talk of war, it's the soldiers who are dying, to those who say there are already dying - the casualties will only increase 100-fold. We need our BPJ's, our assault rifles, and other basic weaponry, and many are coming in either this year or the next, so hold your horses.

TSP cannot be brought to the negotiation table, but they can be hit hard enough to cut out PoK, and they vowing to fight out another 1000 year war with us. I have been saying from the last couple of months, that I have faith in the current dispensation - the PM, the NSA, the COAS and the other heads of the Armed Forces. It's they who are seeing their fellow men being killed by jihadis every other day, they know how to proceed. For those who are saying that the PM won't do what's necessary - he knows better that if gives Army the signal to go across the border, its an advantage for him politically as well, so stop your ranting.

When the good General says, he is ready to call TSP's nuke bluff, not for nothing he makes that statement. Even if you don't believe in the PM, it would bode well if you put some faith in him.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Idiot there is no bjp or congress's pakistan policy .Its india's Pakistan policy Our Pakistan policy is maintaining status quo. Both bjp and congress following same policy. Only difference is rhetoric from BJP side. Congress implemented the same policy without rhetoric.
A request to the relatively new members is to surf through previous pages of thread to get a glimpse of what all has been discussed before. Difference between upa policy and modi s pak policy has been discussed to death and its more than rhetoric.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Damn we may have to go to Israel way with Porkies. Reduce human hand and increased automatic or robotic sub systems.

delbruky

Country flag
there is no bjp or congress's pakistan policy .Its india's Pakistan policy Our Pakistan policy is maintaining status quo. Both bjp and congress following same policy. Only difference is rhetoric from BJP side. Congress implemented the same policy without rhetoric.
Until very recently there was not enough asla (Ammo), protective gear, and decent guns to engage enemies on any front. Only now things have begun to flow in. How can you forget we had only One Week worth of war reserves. All this is the doing of none other than your sonia and ak antony. cant blame modi for that.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Sharam se doob maro ..
A failed nation is giving head on to a developing country having its own satellite, a trillion economy etc etc.

I again say, Pakistan is not a piece of cake. They know very well that India is a Majboor nation, some fan boys come on forums and talk all imaginary stuff, they know Indians can't risk their development and can't actually launch any Brahmos or Dhanush or even airstrike on POK.

Covert actions are the only hope. Tell these babus in Cabinet Secretariat, hope some one reads it not to restrict themselves to intelligence gathering but also activate sabotaging Pak army bases in Punjab sector.

hindu maravan

A request to the relatively new members is to surf through previous pages of thread to get a glimpse of what all has been discussed before. Difference between upa policy and modi s pak policy has been discussed to death and its more than rhetoric.
No its a same policy .This tit for tat response is always there in LoC since 1980s.

delbruky

Country flag
+1.

When we talk of war, it's the soldiers who are dying, to those who say there are already dying - the casualties will only increase 100-fold. We need our BPJ's, our assault rifles, and other basic weaponry, and many are coming in either this year or the next, so hold your horses.

TSP cannot be brought to the negotiation table, but they can be hit hard enough to cut out PoK, and they vowing to fight out another 1000 year war with us. I have been saying from the last couple of months, that I have faith in the current dispensation - the PM, the NSA, the COAS and the other heads of the Armed Forces. It's they who are seeing their fellow men being killed by jihadis every other day, they know how to proceed. For those who are saying that the PM won't do what's necessary - he knows better that if gives Army the signal to go across the border, its an advantage for him politically as well, so stop your ranting.

When the good General says, he is ready to call TSP's nuke bluff, not for nothing he makes that statement. Even if you don't believe in the PM, it would bode well if you put some faith in him.
I am seriously hoping all this procurement is underway??

hindu maravan

Sharam se doob maro ..
A failed nation is giving head on to a developing country having its own satellite, a trillion economy etc etc.

I again say, Pakistan is not a piece of cake. They know very well that India is a Majboor nation, some fan boys come on forums and talk all imaginary stuff, they know Indians can't risk their development and can't actually launch any Brahmos or Dhanush or even airstrike on POK.

Covert actions are the only hope. Tell these babus in Cabinet Secretariat, hope some one reads it not to restrict themselves to intelligence gathering but also activate sabotaging Pak army bases in Punjab sector.
Stop your whining.Full scale War is not in the interest of India. This LoC skirmishes will happen for forceeble future till both sides decide to de escalate.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Stop your whining.Full scale War is not in the interest of India. This LoC skirmishes will happen for forceeble future till both sides decide to de escalate.
oh bhai

meri post read kar or bata meiny kahan likha hai full scale war is the solution.

hindu maravan

Until very recently there was not enough asla (Ammo), protective gear, and decent guns to engage enemies on any front. Only now things have begun to flow in. How can you forget we had only One Week worth of war reserves. All this is the doing of none other than your sonia and ak antony. cant blame modi for that.
Dont go by CAG report. They come with some weird calculations.They will find fault in everything.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Sharam se doob maro ..

Pakistan is a nation which employs hit and run coward tactics from across the border sending some terrorists.

India Army chief has already said that Indian armed forces will call the nuclear bluff when the need arises.

As of now Pakistan army and terrorists are at the receiving end of the daily dose given by Indian army.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Why do all lefties speak in the same forked tongue. Is it ignorance or are they blind. I have seen exactly same rants from people with some other name. Vajpayee was bad, modi and upa were equal equal, de escalate, nothing will come out of it, political solution, more talks, modi's pak/ kashmir policy is failure etc are so much repeated rants. Oh i missed the above one. War is not in the interest of India. What s better. Donate Siachin and give J&K joint soverignity. Funny.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Pakistan is a nation which employs hit and run coward tactics from across the border sending some terrorists.

India Army chief has already said that Indian armed forces will call the nuclear bluff when the need arises.

As of now Pakistan army and terrorists are at the receiving end of the daily dose given by Indian army.
the hubs which are producing these terrorists are 100% safe and out of reach. Only the temporary launchpads are under army's range.

Army is doing great what is in their area of operations. Missing is the strike on their chest which only an intel agency can carry out.

I always in the favor of the MI and RAW to strike. You can't expect regulars to go 100kms and return.

hindu maravan

Why do all lefties speak in the same forked tongue. Is it ignorance or are they blind. I have seen exactly same rants from people with some other name. Vajpayee was bad, modi and upa were equal equal, de escalate, nothing will come out of it, political solution, more talks, modi's pak/ kashmir policy is failure etc are so much repeated rants. Oh i missed the above one. War is not in the intereat of India. What s better. Donate Siachin and give J&K joint soverignity. Funny.
Why r u blaming opposition? Ask modi, why he is not initiating full scale war? No one is stopping governtment.
P.S : Indian army took control of siachin under congress rule.

hindu maravan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles