Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalki_2018

Country flag
An unlikely scenarios -China WANTS Gwadar port. Any equation that denies China Gwadar or CPEC will cause a war with China. China is a hyper nationalist country. If they let it happen the chinese govt will fall. China wont let CPEC fail simply because Gwadar is too imp to them
China will do nothing. They will not risk a few dozen nukes to save pakistan. Nor do they have the capability. CPEC is already dead. China knows India and US will never let it succeed.

Kalki_2018

Country flag
I hoe this is not for some silly DGMO meeting. IA will not stop hammering pakis must have called for ceasefire. I hope we keep pounding till the mofos are pushed back 2-3 miles.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
A humble request to all DFI members.
When you are posting a tweet from Twitter, kindly also copy and paste the message in the tweet. For some reason it says "Loading tweet" for me for every single tweet and hence I am unable to read the message in tweet.

Thanks in advance
Same here bro...Many others even complained the same problem...Double tap-hold and drag "Loading tweet" to a new tab or Title bar...Tweets will open in new tab...It works for me.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
We killed some we lost some and now its winding down to business as usual. Looks like the Army is planning long term.
bhai ...just think of the affected people.. they lost home ...they lost animals ...they lost crop ..some of them lost their kids ..wive ...father mother too

Jaymax

China will do nothing. They will not risk a few dozen nukes to save pakistan. Nor do they have the capability. CPEC is already dead. China knows India and US will never let it succeed.
Keep dreaming. India will not fire a nuke on China, nor China will see a need to nuke India. They can force a political solution after a short war. CPEC was never about building infra in Pakistan. It was always about getting a warm water port in the Arabian sea. China has achieved its military objectives largely financed by loans that Pakistan will pay.

Gwadar links to China via PoK. Shortens oil transport time for Northern China. It gives China a presence in the Arabian sea next to the oil rich gulf. Forget a massive port investment like Gwadar, China is willing to face off the US over artificial islands in South China sea. China will never lose face - its too damn sensitive.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag

The four deaths took the toll for January
to 10, almost equalling the number of
deaths in entire 2017 in such cross-
border firings.

Jaymax

bhai ...just think of the affected people.. they lost home ...they lost animals ...they lost crop ..some of them lost their kids ..wive ...father mother too
I know its a bitter feeling. Pondering over the pain of those unfortunate to be living on the border. Honestly I wish Kargil never happened and Vajpayee Nawaz could make a deal. But some madmen on the other side wont let peace happen since it puts them out of business.

Haldiram

Country flag

War is brutal. Bullet will not differentiate target
There is no need to differentiate target when you are firing into jihadi lands. I feel this is a very naive and unsophisticated psyops attempt on part of ISPR to show cows and Hindus being injured. Otherwise, ordinary tweeters have no way to travel to the spot and click pictures when the area is being shelled. The pictures have been provided to them to be leaked into Indian social media, with the hope that their assets in Indian media will pick it up and broadcast it to the whole nation to dim Indian resolve to hit back.

Their job is easy, they don't even need to conclusively prove that it is only India which is on the erring side. Even a vague narrative like "the situation is deteriorating on both sides" works for them. They just want to draw the attention of other countries to 'the Kashmir pirablem'.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
There is no need to differentiate target when you are firing into jihadi lands. I feel this is a very naive and unsophisticated psyops attempt on part of ISPR to show cows and Hindus being injured. Otherwise, ordinary tweeters have no way to travel to the spot and click pictures when the area is being shelled. The pictures have been provided to them to be leaked into Indian social media, with the hope that their assets in Indian media will pick it up and broadcast it to the whole nation to dim Indian resolve to hit back.

Their job is easy, they don't even need to conclusively prove that it is only India which is on the erring side. Even a vague narrative like "the situation is deteriorating on both sides" works for them. They just want to draw the attention of other countries to 'the Kashmir pirablem'.
Why do you think she is Hindu?

Kalki_2018

Country flag
Keep dreaming. India will not fire a nuke on China, nor China will see a need to nuke India. They can force a political solution after a short war. CPEC was never about building infra in Pakistan. It was always about getting a warm water port in the Arabian sea. China has achieved its military objectives largely financed by loans that Pakistan will pay.

Gwadar links to China via PoK. Shortens oil transport time for Northern China. It gives China a presence in the Arabian sea next to the oil rich gulf. Forget a massive port investment like Gwadar, China is willing to face off the US over artificial islands in South China sea. China will never lose face - its too damn sensitive.
In your dreams. China will never fight a war for a rental whore like pakistan. They cannot do jack shit. CPEC was a ponzi scheme and will remain that. No major trade is possible that way and it is too expensive compared to sea route PoK is too mountainous and the route can easily be closed by IA if war breaks out. It cannot be a substitute for Indian ocean sea route.
US has been sailings it ships along the so called claimed Island the chinese did didly squat. Like they did didly squat when India chased them out of Bhutan. They have already lost face and should get used to it now. Nobody cares what these CPC idiots think of themselves they simply don't have the might to make CPEC feasible. Just see how they are shutting down projects one after other.

Jaymax

In your dreams. China will never fight a war for a rental whore like pakistan. They cannot do jack shit. CPEC was a ponzi scheme and will remain that. No major trade is possible that way and it is too expensive compared to sea route PoK is too mountainous and the route can easily be closed by IA if war breaks out. It cannot be a substitute for Indian ocean sea route.
US has been sailings it ships along the so called claimed Island the chinese did didly squat. Like they did didly squat when India chased them out of Bhutan. They have already lost face and should get used to it now. Nobody cares what these CPC idiots think of themselves they simply don't have the might to make CPEC feasible. Just see how they are shutting down projects one after other.
Only in your fantasy land. China has closed the areas in the South China Sea for good. US just does symbolic gestures nothing more. I am amazed you actually believe India will launch a war with China

Jaymax

Only in your fantasy land. China has closed the areas in the South China Sea for good. US just does symbolic gestures nothing more. I am amazed you actually believe India will launch a war with China

Kalki_2018

Country flag
Keep dreaming and playing with your self. US Navy and JSMDF do not give a fuck about china's claim and nor will IN. I am equally amazed you are stupid enough to believe china will risk a war with India for a pakis.

Jaymax

Stick to your asinine name calling. Its beyond doubt that your limited abilities cannot comprehend an issue as big as this. Time alone will prove who is right. I have absolutely zero intent in carrying on this argument further. Your stupidity reeks of issues beyond normal.

Haldiram

Country flag
Why do you think she is Hindu?
I'm referring to this picture that's floating around.. (supposedly a Mirpuri Hindu turban)

They've also started the whole "It's not just Muslims, there are Hindus and Sikhs who will die due to your shelling too" thingy (the timestamps of their twitter hashtag initiatives coincide with our artillery initiatives ) :

There is subtle signalling going on. (Kundan Pur has Hindu population)

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

Man I think this is a good strategy.
When we try to get back POK pak public will be bigger problem then the pak military. Take a look at Kashmir Valley for example. Even if we capture POK we would have to deal with their Jehadi awam.

》Shell them Hard
》Paki Awam Evacuates
》Capture the abandoned area
》Maintain supply line

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I'm referring to this picture that's floating around.. (supposedly a Mirpuri Hindu turban)

They've also started the whole "It's not just Muslims, there are Hindus and Sikhs who will die due to your shelling too" thingy (the timestamps of their twitter hashtag initiatives coincide with our artillery initiatives ) :

There is subtle signalling going on. (Kundan Pur has Hindu population)

Most shiks live in KPK and Lahore while Hindus mostly in Lahore and Sindh region
There is no Hindu in POK

Haldiram

Country flag
Most shiks live in KPK and Lahore while Hindus mostly in Lahore and Sindh region
There is no Hindu in POK
Yass. But propaganda be propaganda.

How are they going to create that narrative inside India, if we never shelled Hindu areas in POK? just claim that some Hindu migrant workers/ relatives/ visitors/ literally anyone/ got killed in whichever area India hits. The propaganda is targeted towards Indians, so factual accuracy can take a backseat. For Indian media spinmasters, any angle works.

Just wait till afternoon, someone in the Indian media will start peddling the 'cows are dying' narrative, while enjoying fried beef in their Lutyen's bungalow.

hindu maravan

Yass. But propaganda be propaganda.

How are they going to create that narrative inside India, if we never shelled Hindu areas in POK? just claim that some Hindu migrant workers/ relatives/ visitors/ literally anyone/ got killed in whichever area India hits. The propaganda is targeted towards Indians, so factual accuracy can take a backseat. For Indian media spinmasters, any angle works.

Just wait till afternoon, someone in the Indian media will start peddling the 'cows are dying' narrative, while enjoying fried beef in their Lutyen's bungalow.
Lol, stop your conspiracy theories, domestic animals and cows r the first casualties whenever skirmishes take place in IB. No one is giving shit about even human lives why u r worried about cows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles