Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
This is what i have been trying to say from a long time.

Capturing of passes or dominating peaks wont result in a nuclear or a 2 front war.

We thought surgical strikes would be the answer but despite being a great tactical raid it has failed to bring any stratergic victory to India what so ever.

Our next step should be to take the LOC few kms west.

There is no right time for war like i said earlier.What should be right is the publics mood for a war and the enemies reputation should be low.

Most people think of a war and imagine Vikrant and sukhois and what not.

I am sorry i am not talking about this.And to be frank that will never happen for a few kms of land.

We really need a Siachen part 2.

Its the right time for us to start capturing their positions.
Operation megdhhot 2 but this time on neelum valley

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Would luv more pounding...Dragging them towards our knees...Such kind of shelling must be done every once in a while 2 remind them of consequences....The situation at Sialkot border might be like dis,I suppose.Can someone find current LC position video?

Last edited:

Akshay_Fenix

There wont be any peak capturing people, just think about the infra and manpower we would have to build just to hold that new peak.

RM and Chief has said we dominate all parts of LOC. So whats the point to capturing territory.

Also look at the war games we reherse every few months, its a fking blitzkerg attack. Move into their territory so fast that they wont be able to launch their nukes. If they do, then they would just killoff their own population.

hindu maravan

There wont be any peak capturing people, just think about the infra and manpower we would have to build just to hold that new peak.

RM and Chief has said we dominate all parts of LOC. So whats the point to capturing territory.

Also look at the war games we reherse every few months, its a fking blitzkerg attack. Move into their territory so fast that they wont be able to launch their nukes. If they do, then they would just killoff their own population.
Then status quo will prevail for forceeble future. We shouldn't waste our soldier's precious lives

SanjeevM

Country flag
A humble request to all DFI members.
When you are posting a tweet from Twitter, kindly also copy and paste the message in the tweet. For some reason it says "Loading tweet" for me for every single tweet and hence I am unable to read the message in tweet.

Thanks in advance

SanjeevM

Country flag
I hope the testing of Dhanush is quickly finished and an order for 2000 guns is quickly given to TATA and Bharat forge.

Either ordinance factories increase production of ammunition or private sector be roped in for quickly producing ammunition a faster rate. Seeing the level of ceasefire violations and Indian response, we need large quantities of ammunition.

If we have to consider crossing over the border, we need private sector to be producing ammunition in large quantities. We have guns enough for Pakistan. We need enough ammunition as well.

Akshay_Fenix

Then status quo will prevail for forceeble future. We shouldn't waste our soldier's precious lives
What the hell? During war 1000s of soldiers will die in a matter of just few hours.

If you cant handle this then how the hell will you face the real thing.

Kalki_2018

Country flag
WIth pakis we need to be ruthless. Target the civilians ambulance and anything that moves within 5 km of the LoC on their side. I don't see the point of capturing any peak. We want the whole PoK minus the pakjabis. Let IA do its job of killing pakabis near the border and LoC.

devhensh

That seems like 81mm I really hope 120 mm is being used to pound the pakis.
As per my limited info...Indian Army / BSF does use 120mm mortar...

But what is really needed, is a good 120mm GPS/Laser guided system, which can hit the targets with pin point accuracy and then disappear on " Shoot and Scoot" principle....almost as effective as 155mm and no escalation is involved as it's still a mortar and not a 155 mm howitzer...it can hit their bunkers and houses of PA officers form 8 KM away, with superb accuracy.....Terrorize the Terrorist !!!

This is the best of the breed today ......

SanjeevM

Country flag
The present level of response by India army is a calculated response. Daily 5-6 Pakistan army men being killed on an average, Pakistan public outcry will force Pakistan government to rethink of abetting cross borders terrorism in India. The cost of ammunition being spent by Pakistan these days on border shelling will surely have enormous impact on Pakistanis economy.

Pakistan may seek a quick ceasefire in order to reduce their costs and then continue with their old tactics to sponsor cross border terrorism and their bat actions. We should not agree to any ceasefire agreement this time. Let's prolong this border firing for a few months, this will have devastating impacts on Pakistan economy. There will certainly be riots in Pakistan because of the growing poverty and their government funding terrorists instead and spending huge funds on army and ammunition. This will promote the groups in Balauchistan, Sindh and even POK to revolt against Pakistan establishment.

I hope this continues for a longer time. India can sustain the costs of ammunition being used today but Pakistan can't in long run.

Kalki_2018

Country flag
5-6 is too less. Its more like a dozen or so soldiers and some more civilians. Right now Saudi is in quagmire and we should do everything possible to ensure they do not provide pakis any money or supplies(oil etc). US will not interfere this time and that only leave the chinese who will not give anything free.

Wisemarko

Country flag
Dont know why bhakts r sucking up to Israelis. Netanyahu also said this:biggrin2: ''"We (Israel) are not enemies of Pakistan and Pakistan should not be our enemy either".
And India has said, "we are committed to independent Palestine nation".... not only that but India has voted against Israel almost every time in UN. Just FYI

Last edited:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Not possible look at the map. Connectivity to central asia and Afghanistan via kashmir is useless. This mountainous region is not useful for commercial trade.Region is filled with fully radicalized pakjabis not real kashmiris.It will be headache for indian security forces to hold this areas. We dont need to capture PoK. We only need to capture some heights and passes to prevent infiltration and dominate Pakistan army posts.Hope modi government atleast do this. Otherwise all this skirmishes and loss of life is waste.
agree !
such being the case we should go for sindhudesh and have defence agreement with them like we have with Bhutan ... later same with balochistan
this will give us control of all littoral coastal area and pakjab becomes landlocked country stuck with half-built non-functional cpec and bunch of loans to payback to the chimps of CCP

we shd aim for control of 50 milesof the coastal area from the sea of all sindh and balochistan ...never mind the inland areas --- they can play in the landlocked areas , we control the access to sea , we can sit back and relax . it's a dream - worth trying for

Jaymax

agree !
such being the case we should go for sindhudesh and have defence agreement with them like we have with Bhutan ... later same with balochistan
this will give us control of all littoral coastal area and pakjab becomes landlocked country stuck with half-built non-functional cpec and bunch of loans to payback to the chimps of CCP

we shd aim for control of 50 milesof the coastal area from the sea of all sindh and balochistan ...never mind the inland areas --- they can play in the landlocked areas , we control the access to sea , we can sit back and relax . it's a dream - worth trying for
An unlikely scenarios -China WANTS Gwadar port. Any equation that denies China Gwadar or CPEC will cause a war with China. China is a hyper nationalist country. If they let it happen the chinese govt will fall. China wont let CPEC fail simply because Gwadar is too imp to them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles