Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerhill

Country flag
I would hope that somehow the western border from Afghanistan gets activated. It is high time the Afghan army also started asserting itself as a fighting force all along the durand line. Another important thing to note is that the Pakis primarily target villages with hindu population, in an attempt to further change the demographics.
That must be prevented at all costs.

Lets hope that we retaliate hard, while keeping it below the war threshold, as the economy needs to keep growing. Every year of growth makes us way superior to these vermin.
Slowly, and daily hurt them over years, before the final gash in 2024-2027

Jai Shree Ram
Bharat Mata Ki Jay

Jaymax

Another important thing to note is that the Pakis primarily target villages with hindu population, in an attempt to further change the demographics.
That must be prevented at all costs.
Jai Shree Ram
Bharat Mata Ki Jay
They backed off from doing that after India went after the posh houses constructed by their retired Army guys near the border. Suddenly targetting houses is no fun for them. I wonder why.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Arnab putting his foot behind Congress-I and Rahul Gandhi's ass on his rants on Doka la.

Its now proved that the propaganda was scripted by Chinese, paid pimp Coupta used The Print then it was published by Randi TV Vishnu Som and then Congress-I picked it up politically.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Arnab putting his foot behind Congress-I and Rahul Gandhi's ass on his rants on Doka la.

Its now proved that the propaganda was scripted by Chinese, paid pimp Coupta used The Print then it was published by Randi TV Vishnu Som and then Congress-I picked it up politically.
it's good to give jerks to current govt or else they will become lazy..
..................................................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles