Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshay_Fenix

What the ....

We lost 3 trooper and 1 major (granted we do not make the distinction since all are same and the pain of loosing them is same) but still in the eyes of porkis, killing a major is a sign of victory.

So we enter into OUR territory and kill just 3 of their guys while we lose 4 of ours. 3 VS 4. Do the civilians learn a different kind of Math. This doesn't make sense.

shankyz

Country flag
What the ....

We lost 3 trooper and 1 major (granted we do not make the distinction since all are same and the pain of loosing them is same) but still in the eyes of porkis, killing a major is a sign of victory.

So we enter into OUR territory and kill just 3 of their guys while we lose 4 of ours. 3 VS 4. Do the civilians learn a different kind of Math. This doesn't make sense.
Correction : It's 4 vs 4.

1 Paki sniper was eliminated on the 24th ..

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
What the ....

I don't think this is over yet in the eyes of anybody. I'm expecting a tumultuous next few weeks.

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
so it means total 6 porki down,or the figure remains 3 only?????
ISPR downplays casualties. The count is 7 in that post, add 4 elsewhere, so the count comes upto 11 which we know off, but I would keep the minimum unsaid/unaccepted no.of casualties @ around 17-20, considering the way napaakis are behaving.

Jay99

Country flag
Shatrujeet
7 hrs ·
#ShatrujeetExclusive #RevengeRaid

As per our sources, to avenge the blood of four Indian army soldiers and their brothers in arms who were martyred recently in a cross border ambush by Pakistani troops.A special team of warriors had moved across the border this afternoon,during which some people have reported the sighting of ghosts in poonch sector.

Later these ghosts were known to have emerged at the post of 59 Baloch of Pakistan Army in Rakhchakri area of POK, where they unleashed all the hell and fury of vengeance and raised a storm of death .

After the violent fury of storm subdued over that post remains of seven pakistani soldiers bodies with few heads missing were observed at that post.Out of this only 3 dead bodies were reported and accepted by Pakistani army as of now because to own up their dead in not in the blood of Pakistani army,delusion and lies are their last refuge.

The ghosts as per last report, melted away into thin air just like they had emerged.They will rise again somewhere ,someday at sometime ,to bring the hell at the doorsteps of the enemies of this nation.

*Photo only for representational purpose.

=======

1. At least 2 "trophies" brought back

2. The post from which the ghosts crossed over is manned by $##& the specific unit we don't want to mention.

3. In complete Panic Pak Army have sealed the area.

Kyubi

Country flag
You will get more my friend.
*fingers crossed*
Problem is unless the numbers are made official on our side all the hoopla surrounding the it amounts to nothing.. we can only be certain that ISPR is lying as usual, but confirmation by an official of the Indian Army will do wonders. i am going with the numbers as 4 if Gov confirms then ill stick to it. Speculating wont do us any good .

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

shankyz

Country flag
Problem is unless the numbers are made official on our side all the hoopla surrounding the it amounts to nothing.. we can only be certain that ISPR is lying as usual, but confirmation by an official of the Indian Army will do wonders. i am going with the numbers as 4 if Gov confirms then ill stick to it. Speculating wont do us any good .

The number of Paki casualties have come from ISPR side, no official word on it from AGDPI yet. And I doubt it will ever come.

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag

Yes, right. We should accept them, but we don't, God knows why. But the actual figures are not being accepted by our side too. We just acknowledge that we have killed them. Perhaps, that can be because we have an open season killing them.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
ABP news just reported more than 6 poaks killed in Indian Army s action. Media projecting it as surg strike II. Meaning action is probably larger than what reported...
Where are you seeing this? I'm seeing three on their site. The SITREP confirms what Shatrujeet posted on FB.

Edit: The sniper was also from this Baloch regiment

Hours after Pakistani troops killed a Major and three soldiers by violating the ceasefire in Keri sector of Rajouri yesterday, troops of Jat Regiment in retaliatory action today shot a sharp-shooter of Baloch regiment.
Any idea why Baloch is being singled out for special treatment @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR ? Are they close to where our jawans were martyred? Or they're just in the wrong place at wrong time.

भारत ने लिया जवानों की शहादत का बदला, सेना ने LoC पार करके पाकिस्तान के 3 जवानों को ढेर किया

एबीपी न्यूज के पास पाकिस्तानी सेना की वो 'सिटरप' ('SITREP') यानि सिच्युशेन रिपोर्ट भी है जो उसने भारतीय सेना की जवाबी कारवाई के बाद जारी किया था. इस सिटरप में लिखा गया था:
  • 12 डिव / बलूच रेजिमेंट / रखचक्री सब सेक्टर.
  • 1800 घंटे पर संदिग्ध मूवमेंट एलसी के करीब देखा.
  • तीन पाक सैनिक मारे गए और एक घायल हो गए.
    (12 Div / Baluch Regiment/ Rakh Chakri Sub Sec
  • 1800 hour suspicious movement noticed close to LC.
  • Three Pak soldiers were killed & one injured.

Coalmine

Country flag
What is requires is total domination on pakistan. Similar to israel. We need long term strategy, we need minimum casuality

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Another hidden casualty by ISPR, don't think we got this one.

December 04, 2017

Quetta:- A Pak Army jawan who embraced martyrdom on the Line of Control (LoC) was laid to rest with full military honours at his ancestral graveyard in Sui on Sunday. Juma Khan Bugti, Army Jawan of 47 Baloch Regiment, was martyred on LoC due to Indian shelling was buried in Sui . The funeral prayer was attended by Sector Commander East Brigadier Muhammad Qaddafi, Commandant Sui Rifle Colonel Ubaid Rehman and elite of Bugti tribes alongwith a large number of civilians.–STAFF REPORTER

http://nation.com.pk/04-Dec-2017/soldier-martyred-at-loc-laid-to-rest-in-sui

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Another hidden casualty by ISPR, don't think we got this one.

December 04, 2017

Quetta:- A Pak Army jawan who embraced martyrdom on the Line of Control (LoC) was laid to rest with full military honours at his ancestral graveyard in Sui on Sunday. Juma Khan Bugti, Army Jawan of 47 Baloch Regiment, was martyred on LoC due to Indian shelling was buried in Sui . The funeral prayer was attended by Sector Commander East Brigadier Muhammad Qaddafi, Commandant Sui Rifle Colonel Ubaid Rehman and elite of Bugti tribes alongwith a large number of civilians.–STAFF REPORTER

http://nation.com.pk/04-Dec-2017/soldier-martyred-at-loc-laid-to-rest-in-sui
The onslaught shoudnt stop
shoot on sight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles