Country flag

Vedas Venerate Kharag||
Shastar Puja & Khatri Dharma are True Vedic Dharma||

All Devi Devta Hari, Rudra, Durga
Are
KeshaDhari ShastarDhari||

https://www.manglacharan.com/post/importance-of-kesh-suraj-prakash

ਰਚ੍ਯੋ ਸੁ ਈਸ਼ੁਰ ਮਾਨੁਖ ਦੇਹ ॥ ਕਰ੍ਯੋ ਸੁਭਾਇਮਾਨ ਛਬਿ ਗ੍ਰੇਹ ॥

The body is created by Eshvar [The Lord], He has created humans beautiful and respectful.

ਉੱਤਮਾਂਗ ਪਰ ਸੁੰਦਰ ਕਰੇ ॥ ਅਧਿਕ ਰੂਪ ਕੇਸ਼ਨ ਤੇ ਧਰੇ ॥40॥

Out of all parts of the body, the head is the highest, and adorning Kesh [unshorn hair] on top of one's head the body becomes beautiful.

--
Khatri by the name of Nau Nidh Bhandaari approached Guru Gobind Singh Ji discussed the importance of Kesh [unshorn hair]. This is only an excerpt from the passage, there is a portion which has not been included where Guru Gobind Singh Ji outlines how the tradition of keeping kesh has eroded in both Semitic and Eastern religions.

Pulakeshin

Country flag
I think that we all should give up the caste system i.e Brahmanism. During weddings, functions at home, etc we should stop inviting Brahmins. Govt should promote reading of Vedic texts for people of all castes.

Let me make it clear: I am not against Brahmins. I just want people to get rid of the tangles of caste system.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
I think that we all should give up the caste system i.e Brahmanism. During weddings, functions at home, etc we should stop inviting Brahmins. Govt should promote reading of Vedic texts for people of all castes.

Let me make it clear: I am not against Brahmins. I just want people to get rid of the tangles of caste system.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/swaraj...-wants-dalit-priest-for-ram-mandir-in-ayodhya

The Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP), which played a critical role in the Ram Mandir movement in the 1980s and 1990s, including proposing and popularising the model for the Ram Temple, on Saturday called for the Dalit priest for the proposed Ram Mandir in Ayodhya . The VHP said that this will send a message of social harmony across the country.

Anyone who have knowledge of vedas is eligible to become priest.

Pulakeshin

Country flag
https://www.google.com/amp/s/swarajyamag.com/amp/story/insta%2Fvhp-wants-dalit-priest-for-ram-mandir-in-ayodhya

The Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP), which played a critical role in the Ram Mandir movement in the 1980s and 1990s, including proposing and popularising the model for the Ram Temple, on Saturday called for the Dalit priest for the proposed Ram Mandir in Ayodhya . The VHP said that this will send a message of social harmony across the country.

Anyone who have knowledge of vedas is eligible to become priest.
That's a brilliant brilliant move! We need more of these gestures. In a few years, even I'm thinking of having wedding in which a person from the non-Brahmin caste will recite the mantras. We need to have these steps for inclusivity. Let's not restrict priestly activities to only Brahmins.

Rajaraja Chola

Country flag
True but Buddhism , Jainism , Sikhism were breakaway religions and this lead to reforms in Hinduism.
Both Siddharta gautam and Mahaveer were kshatriyas and were fed up of Brahminic domination
Very much true. Brahmins used to sacrifice cows and probably eat them too. There was a time when Buddhist and Jainist thought took hold over most of India and this reform led to vegetarianism. In a way all dharmic religions hold sway over one another.

Jatt.ak47

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@Pulakeshin @Assassin 2.0

upload_2019-12-30_15-35-55.png

@Rajaraja Chola

http://agniveer.com/no-beef-in-vedas/

We should revive the Ksyatriya Spirit which was always inclusive instead of trying to oppress Brahmins, which will only invite repurcussions by Ksyatriyas||

Not everyone is meant to read the Vedas, which was why no one did.
The population would benefit far more from Ramayan & Mahabharat.

Instead of walking around with an inferiority complex, and seeking promotion of inter-caste marriage out of lust..

We should/must look to the past for solutions. Our own native Dharmic past||

Or you can go to War for your Liberal Hindu india with Aryas and see who comes out on top.

When you want to destroy us through inter-caste marriage, and liberalism don't be surprised/cry when we find allies in every nick and corner.

Jatt.ak47

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Lack of Sangat/Sampradya ie liberalism has monopolized and commercialized our social capital and this is real reason for hollow feeling of religion.

LOL

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Means that indeed is the True Prasad of Hari|| :)

Sat Sri Akaal.
Then I (Hari Prasad) has the preferential right to speak on the subject.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
True but Buddhism , Jainism , Sikhism were breakaway religions and this lead to reforms in Hinduism.
Both Siddharta gautam and Mahaveer were kshatriyas and were fed up of Brahminic domination
TO some extent Buddhism and Jainism are but not sikhism.

Jatt.ak47

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Let's say Hindu & Sikh are one||
Ok, Grow Kesh & Keep Shastar like your ancestors||

@HariPrasad-1

If not, you are a maleccha||

Jatt.ak47

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
ਯਾਂਤੇਸਰਬਖਾਲਸਾਸੁਨੀਅਹਿ।।ਆਯੁਧਧਰਿਬੇਉਤੱਮਗੁਨੀਅਹਿ।। The Guru then said to his Sikhs, All of the Khalsa listen, carrying weapons is the highest action||

Let's take Lahore as they are busy||

Deathstar

Country flag
ਯਾਂਤੇਸਰਬਖਾਲਸਾਸੁਨੀਅਹਿ।।ਆਯੁਧਧਰਿਬੇਉਤੱਮਗੁਨੀਅਹਿ।। The Guru then said to his Sikhs, All of the Khalsa listen, carrying weapons is the highest action||

Let's take Lahore as they are busy||
True in Dharmics especially Hinduism and Sikhism , weapons worshipping is a ritual and important

AUSTERLITZ

Country flag

Let's say Hindu & Sikh are one||
Ok, Grow Kesh & Keep Shastar like your ancestors||

@HariPrasad-1

If not, you are a maleccha||
Question is can you have any hope of convincing new generation about customs?New gen youth dont follow any traditions,even many sikh youth are not keeping kesh,how will hindus ever do it?There is need for dharmic society to become more militaristic and sikhs provide a model,but there are serious problems-
1.Swords in today's world are useless,they are no longer useful asset.Wars are won by technology.Also arms act prohibits possesion of arms for internal stability,a country with so many divisions -mobs with arms,you can imagine the possibility of chaos and riots.
2.Most young people dont like elaborate clothing or large beards,minimalist is global trend and west influences global standards heavily.

Jatt.ak47

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@AUSTERLITZ Begins with you||

Anyway,

PPP adjusted Military budgets:

500+Bil USA & China
250+ India
150+ Rus & Saudi
65+ France & Iran

————
50-60:
Pak, Afghan, Brazil, Japan, Germany, Turkey, S Korea, & UK.

https://sipri.org/sites/default/files/2019-04/fs_1904_milex_2018_0.pdf
I used that + Wikipedia economy pages to get PPP ratio.
----

Afghans have gdp of 20 billion USD nominal & 75 PPP.
Military is 10-15Billion Nominal or 52 PPP.

That place will collapse day USA withdraws funding, which guaranteed only until 2024.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles