Sikh girl kidnapped and forcibly converted in Pakistan

Srinivas_K

Country flag
She is kidnapped from Nankana sahib a holy place of sikhs, by 6 armed men pointing guns at their family members.

Next time in India pakistan conflict, let the Indian army particularly sikh regiment decide if they want their holy places back.

Countless kidnappings of Hindu girls by the muslim radicals, forceful conversions, black mail has forced Pakistani minorities to migrate to India.

Rajpal s

Country flag
sikhs in india are also the victims of isi and pakistani propaganda,i am a resident of kurukshetra district haryana siks are equal in numbers here also culture of north haryana and of punjab is similar punjabi is the second language in haryana .siks here fear that modi and rss are planning to make entire india a hindu rashtra.i told them that modi is not against sikhs,but they are not satisfied with my veiw ,then i thought that what these boys think is also the thought of sikhs in punjab and other parts of india because there are some self proclaimed sikh preachers which are often ridicule sikhs who goes to the temples and participates in navratra pooja because navratra jagran is very big festival in haryana and punjab many sikhs who are libral take part in this festivals this type of sikhs are becoming the laughing stock for hardline and conservative sikhs .

Tsar

Country flag
This kind of stuff makes my blood boil....

I honestly wish one day India sees itself as the protector of all Dharmic religions (akin to how Putin/Russia see themselves as the "Third Rome" with responsibility for the world's Eastern Orthodoxy Christians or how Israel sees itself as the protector of all Jews). That would give them the pretense for protecting innocent Hindus/Sikhs/Buddhists in places like Pakistan/Afghanistan/Tibet, etc.

Look at how the Israeli Mossad protects their innocent Jews in other countries from antisemitism. I want there to be a program by which RAW can help Dharmic communities that are being persecuted by helping them return to India, helping them settle, etc. This would 1) help saving them from persecution 2) help bolster the Dharmic population numbers vs the Muslim numbers. There needs to be an aliyah for Hindus/Sikhs/Buddhists, etc.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
We should take revenge. They should not be allowed to be scot free. What we have to do is to just identify the proper response that's all who were involved in kidnap of the ship girls. Do we have some relatives of Bajwa in India. They should be kidnapped and release of girls should be ensure. Or alternatively, kidnap porki general's relatives to ensure the release of girl.

Tsar

Country flag
We should take revenge. They should not be allowed to be scot free. What we have to do is to just identify the proper response that's all who were involved in kidnap of the ship girls. Do we have some relatives of Bajwa in India. They should be kidnapped and release of girls should be ensure. Or alternatively, kidnap porki general's relatives to ensure the release of girl.
I like this idea. Kind of reminds me of operation "Wrath of God", when Israelis took revenge on the perpetrators behind the Munich Olympics massacre. That's exactly what we should be doing.

arya

Country flag
Pls share the news in which Hindus & Sikh & other suffer in pakistan

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
INDIA NEEDS TO OPEN BORDERS FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO BELONG TO INDIC RELIGIONS. HINDUS/SIKHS/BUDDHIST EVERYONE. WE CANNOT TOLERATE THIS.
I cannot tolerate what these pigs are doing with our sister's. This news will make sikh regiment more angry and in anger they will kill many Pakistani soldiers.

Attachments

Sikhbrah

Country flag

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
INDIA NEEDS TO OPEN BORDERS FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO BELONG TO INDIC RELIGIONS. HINDUS/SIKHS/BUDDHIST EVERYONE. WE CANNOT TOLERATE THIS.
I cannot tolerate what these pigs are doing with our sister's. This news will make sikh regiment more angry and in anger they will kill many Pakistani soldiers.
No, we don't! Whoever isn't already trying to emigrate to India is loyal to them. Ever talked to a Bangladeshi Hindu? I have.
The sikhs are especially risky, with their Khalistan agenda.

However govt should create an option for population exchange, our Bangladeshi muslim immigrants for Paki minorities willing to move to India & get rid of as many foreign peaceful refugees as possible... may be RAW should pose as a Muslim organisation, that'll convince & smuggle than move to Pakistan through Gujarat/Rajasthan, same way Bangladeshis enter India. They'll be funded by govt to flood their IB troops with enough bribes to move people they "secret" tunnels.

Last edited:

SorryNotSorry

Country flag
No, we don't! Whoever isn't already trying to emigrate to India is loyal to them. Ever talked to a Bangladeshi Hindu? I have.
The sikhs are especially risky, with their Khalistan agenda.

However govt should create an option for population exchange, our Bangladeshi muslim immigrants for Paki minorities willing to move to India & get rid of as many foreign peaceful refugees as possible... may be RAW should pose as a Muslim organisation, that'll convince & smuggle than move to Pakistan through Gujarat/Rajasthan, same way Bangladeshis enter India. They'll be funded by govt to flood their IB troops with enough bribes to move people they "secret" tunnels.
You make no sense. ‘The Sikhs’ aren’t risky.

On the ground the Khalistan movement is not thriving, especially amongst the Sikh community in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Those people are very benevolent, yet they have been persecuted for decades now.
Punjab is their true motherland. Who are you to butt in?

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Only a dumb foolish Sikh will think Pakistan is in favor of them.

A kafir is a kafir.. and kafir woman especially, are seen as “possessions” up for grabs.

The kidnappers act is permissible in his religion.
There is a UK based sikh related channel on youtube in which they expose these paki child rapist.
In one video this 33 year old paki pig was talking to some 15 year old sikh girl.
He was caught by sikh man and was handed over to the police. It turns out that this porki swine was married
and had two kids.
The sickest thing was when a Sardarji asked him if he would do the same to a mooslame girl, he replied
with a "No".

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Yes.... also we must throw this on the face of khalistan 2020.
Bastards these are not sikhs but paki dogs.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
You make no sense. ‘The Sikhs’ aren’t risky.

On the ground the Khalistan movement is not thriving, especially amongst the Sikh community in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Those people are very benevolent, yet they have been persecuted for decades now.
Punjab is their true motherland. Who are you to butt in?
Makes no sense to you maybe... but the real world isn't as simple as you think it to be.

Which part of "IF THEY'RE NOT ALREADY TRYING TO EMIGRATE TO INDIA, THEN THEY'RE NOT TO BE TRUSTED" do you not understand.

There are remnants of Khalistani elements sheltered in Pakistan. They might push them & Canadian ones with Paki backgrounds to instigate the Indian remants (oh they're still here, i come across #Khalistan2020 by Indian Bhindranwale worshippers every now & then on social media).
It took less than 2-3 years for Kashmir & Punjab to ricochet out of control. If it happened once, it can happen again.

And i'm not "butting in", Bengal faced same what Punjab faced & we interact with Bangladeshi Hindus all the time. They have no love for India (nor any gratitude for '71, most completely deny India's involvement beyond logistical roles).
If Kangladeshi muslims raise "Kafer maro" slogan again, I don't want a single of those pests provided shelter in this country when they come with tails tucked like whipped dogs... Give them guns, grenades, IED, ATGM, MANPAD & send them to fight back.

If they're not Indian citizens or atleast trying to be, then they're not India govt's problem. Fuck these cunts...

If we think the same way Pakis think, that all 25crore Indian muslims are secretly loyal to them, we are up for a very very rude shock (like Pakis for in Kargil or Operation Gibraltar in '65)!!!

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles