Sikh girl kidnapped and forcibly converted in Pakistan

B0seRaoMenonModi

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Muslim women need to be converted back to spread the Islamic cancer from going. But the method should be dharmic not lying forceful muzzie type. But honest dharmic method.

Better yet educate Muslim women faster so there birth rate plummets. We need nation wide movement to educate muzzie women more than muzzie men even.
This is exactly what great men like Modiji has been been promoting. Instead of acting savage and Islamic we pursue peaceful but clever means to get our desired outcomes.

B0seRaoMenonModi

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Remember when some morons on this forum were upset and called it Muslim appeasment when Modi introduced the Muslim women education plan?

I'd rather these Indians with bloodlust become Muslims than see our dharmic faiths get denigrated into murderous ideologies like the Islamic and christian ideologies

IndianHawk

Country flag
Remember when some morons on this forum were upset and called it Muslim appeasment when Modi introduced the Muslim women education plan?

I'd rather these Indians with bloodlust become Muslims than see our dharmic faiths get denigrated into murderous ideologies like the Islamic and christian ideologies
This is exactly what great men like Modiji has been been promoting. Instead of acting savage and Islamic we pursue peaceful but clever means to get our desired outcomes.
Islam doesn't understand peace . We need not persecuted Muslims in India but we need to be ready to be violent if Islam doesn't subdue.

Warriors of RSS stand ready behind peaceful words of modiji. Just like dhanush of Ram was ready when Ram was asking path from Sagar.

Ghar vapasi should be peaceful but it should be made clear we won't tolerate Islam anymore .
All muzzie should be reminded that they are merely converted Indians and they have no future with Islam.

B0seRaoMenonModi

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Self defence is not violence brother. I think we can all agree with that. I think Hindus should be united to face their ultimate fate if any Hindu life is threatened.

I don't agree with the original post by south block that said we should "pump and dump" Muslim women.. I got mad he called some Hindu women whores tbh..that's completely unacceptable.

But.. Genuine relationships that are constructive won't denigrate our community as long as Hindus don't convert out. I have uncles that married Muslim ladies and they became Hindu encultured and raised my cousins as Hindus even though my uncles are not religious so I can see it working out

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Well, bad news for Pakistan: Hindus are wising up.
They have 2 options left , either apply to come to India or just accept foreceful conversion which is happening to Non-muslims since Moguls invaded. I cant understand how can they be so naive to stay in Pakistan till now.

Nope buddy each and every Pakistani believes that Hindus are inferior race and very weak to cause any harm to Islamist. Heck they even laugh at us for not being able to make Ram Mandir on a Hindu dominated country.
Problem with Pakistan is that they only follow Islamic agenda i.e. Pure Arab race has to do Gazwa e hind.
At the moment they are unfortunately not getting help from separatist brothers to play Kashmir victimhood agenda. so they are simply beating the bush blindly.
And all this kashmir love brotherhood is nothing but a hogwash only agenda for them is to divide India and finish Hinduism. Once they are done with Kashmir then it will be Assam, Punjab, West Bengal.
That's right! They are following the PURE Islamic ideology of Dar al-Islam, Dar al-Harb, Dar al-'Ahd where their ultimate aim is to destroy the local culture and spread like cockroaches. The basic animal kingdom theory of killing all other species by overpopulating and violence. But Hindus are such FOOLS who believe in Secularism and Peace.

Pakistanese think that we Indians must be doing the same kind of things to Muslim women in Kashmir. This is why they are so anxious about Kashmir.
It's going to happen but not in a violent way. Current govt have plans and it would take time, all we need is to give our support. Removing 370 was a big brave plan to start with. As a hint China has done a very PRACTICAL though to Tibbet and quite successful and Tibbetians can cry a river about it and burn themselves up.

Exactly we have to make them feel the pain then only they will toe the line.We have to glorify Muslim girls who are marrying Hindu boys we have to play with their minds.
And meanwhile we should bring in anti conversion laws.We have to be ruthless otherwise we will be doomed.
Triple Talaq is now illegal which was a big step. Now there is more things happening for women empowerment specially Muslim women who are the MOST oppressed. Muslim women are nothing but child producing factory and "sex" object to satisfy LUST. There are way toooooooo many things which were going WRONG in India due to Indian Muslim League(hidden under pseudo name as Indian National Congress).

Once again...all we common people need to to make sure current govt stays in power.

Another fraud from the hellhole, this hypocrite is a Nobel laureate LOL.
She is the idiot and hypocrite of the highest order and elated by foreign media.

Saying not to victimize women is moral policing? If they're beasts you want to become a beast like them? Why don't you just become muslims if you want to do the same shit as a jihadi? Why fight the evil ideology if we're going to become like them?
You really think we should throw away the standards from ashoka to shivaji to now modi that has made us the oldest and oldest continuous civilization because a few insecure boys think we should emulate the "beasts" we loathe so much?
Get practical. I suspect if you even know who was Ashok and Shivaji and their ideology because you are deriving WRONG comparison.

Our biggest problem is that so called "standard. We need to come out of those "Oh we are harbinger of Love/Peace/Secularism... please cut or head but we wanna be peaceful to you... we are true Gandhi's". Chauhan was naive enough to forgive Gauri dozen of times due to such stupid ideology and Hindus are still sufferin due to his peaceful approach.

You can't fight a DEVIL by ANGEL ways... Mahabharat is the prefect example. Pandavs would have been butchered even before war. You are making it sound like each Muslim would be burnt alive and women taken as war trophies and converted. Current govt is taking action in the MOST human and secular way so chill out.

Maybe you are right maybe not. I am not arguing with you on something so hypothetical, which I don't actually have any first hand experience on.

But shit like this is pretty common all over internet...

...& I don't think all of it is photo op.

This I totally agree with, and then some more!
Why can't it be a Photo-Op? What would be their answer to the recent conversion of a Sikh girl? Probably "Oh we love Muslims and they are our brothers so they can do anything to our women folks! "

Which self respecting Sikh would do this in a country which boasts of raping culture of Moguls specially when they themselves are product of rapes and harems of abducted women like a child producing factory? A real Sikh ALWAYS knows his history and I wonder why they are STILL hanging up there even after so much atrocities and rape/kidnapping/conversions are happening.

Also where is that low life FAKE Sikh called Gopal Chawla and those dimwit Khalistanis? Pakistan has used FAKE "Sikh" looking Muslim men before to infiltrate Sikhs in those Punjab terrorism times.

Listen up dogs,
I have a minor request: please keep the rona-dhona to a minimum level. We need to focus on identifying actions and strategies that will rescue our Dharmic people still trapped in Pakistan.
Strategy is SIMPLE and it's happening. As a common citizen we SHOULD simply vote the right govt.

Allow Hindus/Sikhs living in Pakistan/Afganistan/Bangladesh to settle in India and reduce the Muslim population of India by encouraging Muslim women to get out of sexual slavery of Muslim men so they produce less child and don't become a child producing factory.

Throw out illegal "migrants/refugees" who are danger to India ie. Muslim Rohingyas/Bangladeshis etc who have shaken up the demographics of North-East which is already eaten up by Christian conversions. Already NRC process is under way.

Government to allow Pakistani Hindus to buy property, open bank accounts

Citizenship bill glimmer of hope for Hindu Sikh refugees from Afghanistan

20 lakh Bangladeshi Hindus to become Indians if Citizenship Bill is passed: Krishak Mukti Sangram Samiti

kunal sung

Country flag
Saying not to victimize women is moral policing? If they're beasts you want to become a beast like them?

Why don't you just become muslims if you want to do the same shit as a jihadi? Why fight the evil ideology if we're going to become like them?

You really think we should throw away the standards from ashoka to shivaji to now modi that has made us the oldest and oldest continuous civilization because a few insecure boys think we should emulate the "beasts" we loathe so much?
- Ashoka has been one of the cruelest Samrats in the history of Bharata and took The empire of Maurya to its Zenith.
- Shivaji ordered the four christian priests to be beheaded when his armies attacked Goa because the priests converted Hindus to Christianity.
- Shivaji also burnt alive culprits who used to kill cows.
- Shivaji's Son Shambhaji Maharaj declared war against conversion stating that anyone who will convert Hindus will be put to death. ( MEN AND WOMEN ALIKE )
- Ranjit singh ji Maharaj and his capable general Hari singh Nalwa after ransacking Lahore burnt alive the afghans who had killed a cow.
And we all know about Narendra Damodardas Modi Gujarat stint

Ye Gandhiwadi ki bhadwagiri kahi aur jaake kar. Muslim women are not innocent at all. They play a vital role in Love Jihad. Whole family is involved in this. Muslims use their own women as a weapon .

For eg - A few months back a Muslim guy in Delhi killed a Hindu man who had come to warn the muslim man against harrassing his daughter.
You know who helped the muslim man - HIS OWN GODDAMN WIFE .
That muslim whore knew that her husband was trying to pick hindu women for love jihad and was content with it because of her religion. Not only this but it was that muslim whore who had actually brought the butchers knife from inside her house to hand it over to her husband so that he could kill the father of the Hindu girl.
SHE ALSO FUCKING ENCOURAGED HER MUSLIM HUSBAND TO KILL THE KAFFIR IN THE NAME OF ISLAM

To mere DHIMMI Hindu bhai, apne pravachan ko daal apni gaand m.
Zyada bakchodi mat kar
Saale tum jaise chutiye agar secularism k naam pe apni maa-behen bech dete ho to kya hum bhi shuru ho jaaye kya ?

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Khalistani Sikhs are perfectly fine supplying their women to muzzies,

Look at UK, little sikhanies in their teens are being gang raped by muzzies
And the Khalistani Sikhs are busy cleaning the muzzie tools so that they can carry on doing more and more.

When I look at Khalistani Sikhs with muzzies, I am ashamed for them.

Kra

Educated muslim women are not more likely to be critical of Islam. Most educated muslim girls I see in Delhi are more contemptuous of Hinduism and while they range from not so religious to complete black tent, their identities as Muslims are very rigid. Even those who are athiests

I don't think you interact much with 'educated' muslim women.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Educated muslim women are not more likely to be critical of Islam. Most educated muslim girls I see in Delhi are more contemptuous of Hinduism and while they range from not so religious to complete black tent, their identities as Muslims are very rigid.
The important thing is that they don't breed more muzzie. High education correspondence to low birth rate. College educated women rarely have more than 2 children mostly just 1.

For example in Bengal the birth rate of muzzie are much lower than in Bihar. Thats because of education of women .

Kra

The important thing is that they don't breed more muzzie. High education correspondence to low birth rate. College educated women rarely have more than 2 children mostly just 1.

For example in Bengal the birth rate of muzzie are much lower than in Bihar. Thats because of education of women .
It depends on other factors too. If in an area the muzzie rate goes down, the hindu rate will go down even more. You can see that in Kerala. Personally I think we need to have a reconversion movement that isolates entire families from the jihadi diatribe and imbues them with dharmic values. But I am not so hopefully about it. Dhimmitude, librandupana and general averseness to do challenging things for dharma has seeped into the very bones of many Hindus.

IndianHawk

Country flag
It depends on other factors too. If in an area the muzzie rate goes down, the hindu rate will go down even more. You can see that in Kerala. Personally I think we need to have a reconversion movement that isolates entire families from the jihadi diatribe and imbues them with dharmic values. But I am not so hopefully about it. Dhimmitude, librandupana and general averseness to do challenging things for dharma has seeped into the very bones of many Hindus.
While you are not wrong you are missing out one thing. Hindus never spread dharma like Christian and muzzie spread their religion.

Dharma thrives because it is the truth. It stands on its own . We need to break the false pride and benefits associated with Islam and Christianity.
We need to remind muzzie they are not arab or Turk but just converts and we need to remind Christians that they are not European and are not advanced in tech or science.

Once reality of their origin sets in they will revert to dharma. Fake religion can only work so long.
That is why in Europe and USA atheism is rising as people are sick of fake religion. Hinduism is also rising slowly among the western world.

Satymeva jayate. And dharma is the truth.

Kra

While you are not wrong you are missing out one thing. Hindus never spread dharma like Christian and muzzie spread their religion.

Dharma thrives because it is the truth. It stands on its own . We need to break the false pride and benefits associated with Islam and Christianity.
We need to remind muzzie they are not arab or Turk but just converts and we need to remind Christians that they are not European and are not advanced in tech or science.

Once reality of their origin sets in they will revert to dharma. Fake religion can only work so long.
That is why in Europe and USA atheism is rising as people are sick of fake religion. Hinduism is also rising slowly among the western world.

Satymeva jayate. And dharma is the truth.
The Arab and turk convert thing is overstated. While most Muslims I have spoke do have strong leanings towards that culture they may not necessarily believe in being direct descendants of them.
As for US, you do not want that kind of atheism in India. And a lot of their 'white hindu' population belong to hare Krishna or some other obscure group with their own versions of Hinduism.
Dharma standing up on its own. I'd like to believe you, but ideals and real world are very different. Our own educated class looks down on hindu civilization. This is something that could have been done away with if we had a competent HRD and education minister. But alas,
Anyways not gonna start a political debate here. We all do our bit for dharma in our personal lives. Rest is upto Mahadev.

SatanHell

Country flag
Akbaruddin Owaisi's wife is an ex-Christian, she ran away from her family, converted, married him and has no ties with her parents and other relatives...she is always covered in black tent. Most of the women (and men) who joined IS from Kerala were Christians, all educated people. Islam is a cancer that spares none, shocking to see how educated women are so naive when it comes to the medieval death cult.
Indian converted christains are the biggest hypocrite they don't have any morals lack ethics they try to copy their western masters and fall even down to degrade their religion they don't have any values & when you are poor in moral, ethics you are bound to fall ..
Same way our Dharmic kids are now falling into same trap.The sooner Dharmic values will prevail the better will be future.

12arya

Country flag
He just used too harsh word but anyways thats a fact that mostly a educated women to just show her open mindeness they tend to turn leftist more often rather than standing on nationalistic term.
I hope you are completely aware about love jihad had the girls who were uneducated and are being victim of it.. It could have been understandable but the females who are from well to do family who are highly educated are also falling to the preys which actually irks alot.
yes bro im completely aware...im from kerala after all.

but no need to brandish entire hindu women as "whores"! what's the need for name calling? every single lady in my family is educated and almost all of us r right wing!
also many day time lady liberandus r closet rss...i know many like that. many don't openly admit due to fear of pissfuls attacking them or being tagged sanghis!

In the US, Gurudwaras are the favorite places for Pakistanese to pickup women.
i don't know much abt the US situation. but my bro, a hardcore nationalist, moved to US some 6 or 7 yrs back, he is now a hardcore liberandu :crying:

my bro is the one who originally injected nationalism in me and now he has turned to the dark side!

B0seRaoMenonModi

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
- Ashoka has been one of the cruelest Samrats in the history of Bharata and took The empire of Maurya to its Zenith.
- Shivaji ordered the four christian priests to be beheaded when his armies attacked Goa because the priests converted Hindus to Christianity.
- Shivaji also burnt alive culprits who used to kill cows.
- Shivaji's Son Shambhaji Maharaj declared war against conversion stating that anyone who will convert Hindus will be put to death. ( MEN AND WOMEN ALIKE )
- Ranjit singh ji Maharaj and his capable general Hari singh Nalwa after ransacking Lahore burnt alive the afghans who had killed a cow.
And we all know about Narendra Damodardas Modi Gujarat stint

Ye Gandhiwadi ki bhadwagiri kahi aur jaake kar. Muslim women are not innocent at all. They play a vital role in Love Jihad. Whole family is involved in this. Muslims use their own women as a weapon .

For eg - A few months back a Muslim guy in Delhi killed a Hindu man who had come to warn the muslim man against harrassing his daughter.
You know who helped the muslim man - HIS OWN GODDAMN WIFE .
That muslim whore knew that her husband was trying to pick hindu women for love jihad and was content with it because of her religion. Not only this but it was that muslim whore who had actually brought the butchers knife from inside her house to hand it over to her husband so that he could kill the father of the Hindu girl.
SHE ALSO FUCKING ENCOURAGED HER MUSLIM HUSBAND TO KILL THE KAFFIR IN THE NAME OF ISLAM

To mere DHIMMI Hindu bhai, apne pravachan ko daal apni gaand m.
Zyada bakchodi mat kar
Saale tum jaise chutiye agar secularism k naam pe apni maa-behen bech dete ho to kya hum bhi shuru ho jaaye kya ?
OK go ahead and act like Muslims. Best of luck to you but try not to hurt women and children please and thank you

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

.................................................................................

Coward surrendering Pakistani rats who can not fight on borders are taking revenge on defenceless weak Hindus girls.

Jameson Emoni

yes bro im completely aware...im from kerala after all.

but no need to brandish entire hindu women as "whores"! what's the need for name calling? every single lady in my family is educated and almost all of us r right wing!
also many day time lady liberandus r closet rss...i know many like that. many don't openly admit due to fear of pissfuls attacking them or being tagged sanghis!

i don't know much abt the US situation. but my bro, a hardcore nationalist, moved to US some 6 or 7 yrs back, he is now a hardcore liberandu :crying:

my bro is the one who originally injected nationalism in me and now he has turned to the dark side!
We don't have to be a hardcore nationalist. We just have to be a hardcore rationalist :)

Jameson Emoni

.................................................................................

Coward surrendering Pakistani rats who can not fight on borders are taking revenge on defenceless weak Hindus girls.
Absolute cowards!

In 1971, they were raping helpless women in East Pakistan. But when they had to fight Indian military, they surrendered in 2-week.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles