Sikh girl kidnapped and forcibly converted in Pakistan

Compersion

Country flag
Defense (Islam)

Offensive Defense Righteousness and much more (Sikhism)

Islam and Sikhism are on a collision course and Sikhs will never forget what the Pakis have done to them and on them including but not limited to flaring up disputes and causing havoc. From golden temple misadventure(s) to supplying narcotics into punjab and openly scheming invidia and doing schadenfreude as well as forgetting the history where the mighty sikhs stood up for what is right and always stood up first. Jai Hind

Sikhbrah

Country flag
Makes no sense to you maybe... but the real world isn't as simple as you think it to be.

Which part of "IF THEY'RE NOT ALREADY TRYING TO EMIGRATE TO INDIA, THEN THEY'RE NOT TO BE TRUSTED" do you not understand.

There are remnants of Khalistani elements sheltered in Pakistan. They might push them & Canadian ones with Paki backgrounds to instigate the Indian remants (oh they're still here, i come across #Khalistan2020 by Indian Bhindranwale worshippers every now & then on social media).
It took less than 2-3 years for Kashmir & Punjab to ricochet out of control. If it happened once, it can happen again.

And i'm not "butting in", Bengal faced same what Punjab faced & we interact with Bangladeshi Hindus all the time. They have no love for India (nor any gratitude for '71, most completely deny India's involvement beyond logistical roles).
If Kangladeshi muslims raise "Kafer maro" slogan again, I don't want a single of those pests provided shelter in this country when they come with tails tucked like whipped dogs... Give them guns, grenades, IED, ATGM, MANPAD & send them to fight back.

If they're not Indian citizens or atleast trying to be, then they're not India govt's problem. Fuck these cunts...

If we think the same way Pakis think, that all 25crore Indian muslims are secretly loyal to them, we are up for a very very rude shock (like Pakis for in Kargil or Operation Gibraltar in '65)!!!
Congressi type BS being sprouted here that Muslims will be more loyal to Hindustan than some Sikh born in Pakistan.

You wish, buddy.

Future generations of the Sikhs and Hindus who are brought to India will be loyal to the cause of Hindustan and Dharmic people.

Let’s see about future generations of your indian muslumans as their population increases.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
...Muslims will be more loyal to Hindustan than some Sikh born in Pakistan.
Don't create strawman because you misunderstood. I didn't say that^ at all.

More like; Pakistani sikhs give as less shit about India as Indian muslims about Pakistan. Just because they are protesting about sikh safety, does not mean they have any reason to switch over to India.

How Pakis miscalculated that Kargil's Muslim shepherds won't inform Indian Army about them in '99 & how Pak failed to get Kashmiris rise in rebellion despite thousands of SSG infiltrating with arms on '65, those you can Google yourself too see what meant.
You wish, buddy.

Future generations of the Sikhs and Hindus who are brought to India will be loyal to the cause of Hindustan and Dharmic people.
I could say the same to you...

What i said was based on long personal experience with Bangladeshi Hindus & those links i provided (Did you even visit them? If not, do so), of what saw on internet... #Khalistan2020 you can Google on your own to see how many Indian & Paki sikhs are indulging.

On the other hand what you said it's just baseless wishful thinking you want to be true. There is nothing indicating that to be true.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
No, we don't! Whoever isn't already trying to emigrate to India is loyal to them. Ever talked to a Bangladeshi Hindu? I have.
The sikhs are especially risky, with their Khalistan agenda.

However govt should create an option for population exchange, our Bangladeshi muslim immigrants for Paki minorities willing to move to India & get rid of as many foreign peaceful refugees as possible... may be RAW should pose as a Muslim organisation, that'll convince & smuggle than move to Pakistan through Gujarat/Rajasthan, same way Bangladeshis enter India. They'll be funded by govt to flood their IB troops with enough bribes to move people they "secret" tunnels.
Foreigner sikhs are anti Indian. Not the one's who live in india. Those who are in foreign nations are brainwashed against india by anti india lobbying. Sikhs living in india are always friend to india. Visit punjab you will get to know how good these guy's are. I'm 100% sure Hindus and sikhs living in Pakistan will come back to india and fact is many did. If we will not protect our own people then who will do that. Pakistani sikhs how they can fight against there government because they are in such a tiny number if they will fight against they will be killed. In difficult times humans have to do certain things. That's why they have live like pro Pakistani. You don't know how mentally Pakistan challenges there minorities. Indian Muslims are loyal because they live in a open democracy with there full rights make india harsh country they will start killing everyone. India is a good balance Pakistan is not. India is a moral country hosting different civilization throughout the history. Parsi religion wiped in whole world but survived in india. Comparing india and Pakistan is totally wrong.

Last edited:

Sikhbrah

Country flag
Don't create strawman because you misunderstood. I didn't say that^ at all.

More like; Pakistani sikhs give as less shit about India as Indian muslims about Pakistan. Just because they are protesting about sikh safety, does not mean they have any reason to switch over to India.

How Pakis miscalculated that Kargil's Muslim shepherds won't inform Indian Army about them in '99 & how Pak failed to get Kashmiris rise in rebellion despite thousands of SSG infiltrating with arms on '65, those you can Google yourself too see what meant.

I could say the same to you...

What i said was based on long personal experience with Bangladeshi Hindus & those links i provided (Did you even visit them? If not, do so), of what saw on internet... #Khalistan2020 you can Google on your own to see how many Indian & Paki sikhs are indulging.

On the other hand what you said it's just baseless wishful thinking you want to be true. There is nothing indicating that to be true.

On the contrary, Sikhs/Hindus living in Pakistani give a lot more shit about India than an Indian Muslim cares about Pakistan.

The living condition in Pakistan is such that life for a minority is hell there, they are looking for an escape path.

The Muslims in India though, despite their victimhood mentality, are living a good life and see no reason to leave India.. start treating them like how the Pakis treat non Muslims, you will see them clamoring for Pakistan again.

Punjab is the homeland for Sikhs.. unfinished partition population exchange should continue. Hindus and Sikhs from Pakistan especially should be free to live in India if they want to.

And stop paying so much heed to online Pakistan sponsor campaign for Khalistan 2020, you only hear the loudest idiots online, not the silent majority.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Not the one's who live in india. Those who are in foreign nations are brainwashed against india by anti india lobbying. Sikhs living in india are always friend to india. Visit punjab you will get to know how good these guy's are. I'm 100% sure Hindus and sikhs living in Pakistan will come back to india and fact is many did.
And stop paying so much heed to online Pakistan sponsor campaign for Khalistan 2020, you only hear the loudest idiots online, not the silent majority.
Maybe you are right maybe not. I am not arguing with you on something so hypothetical, which I don't actually have any first hand experience on.

But shit like this is pretty common all over internet...

...& I don't think all of it is photo op.
.. unfinished partition population exchange should continue. Hindus and Sikhs from Pakistan especially should be free to live in India if they want to.
This I totally agree with, and then some more!

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Maybe you are right maybe not. I am not arguing with you on something so hypothetical, which I don't actually have any first hand experience on.

But shit like this is pretty common all over internet...

...& I don't think all of it is photo op.

This I totally agree with, and then some more!
Difficult times pushes humans into difficult positions. And you have to work with that. Majburi ka nam mahtma gandhi h. You can find piggistanis carrying US flag but in there heart they hate that flag. If these guy's will not live according to pakis rules they will be killed just like millions others in past that's why hindu sikh population is so low in Pakistan. Christian lady was going to be hanged from Supreme Court of Pakistan for drinking water from some muzzie glass. We were never in that situation. Doyal interview he said when i was in Pakistan i found a Hindu old man living as Muslim he said because of my pierced ears he found out that I'm a Hindu that old man took me to his home and showed his small temple build in his locker he said his hindu family was butchered that's why i live like a Muslim beggar.

Last edited:

Jameson Emoni

Difficult times pushes humans into difficult positions. And you have to work with that. Majburi ka nam mahtma gandhi h. You can find piggistanis carrying US flag but in there heart they hate that flag. If these guy's will not live according to pakis rules they will be killed just like millions others in past that's why hindu sikh population is so low in Pakistan. Christian lady was going to be hanged from Supreme Court of Pakistan for drinking water from some muzzie glass. We were never in that situation. Doyal interview he said when i was in Pakistan i found a Hindu old man living as Muslim he said because of my pierced ears he found out that I'm a Hindu that old man took me to his home and showed his small temple build in his locker he said his hindu family was butchered that's why i live like a Muslim beggar.
I agree. Let us show solidarity with our oppressed Sikh brothers. Let us build a resolve to liberate them in near future instead of judging them.

Jameson Emoni

Standard modus operandi for this cowards to get back at India.

Love jihad and forceful conversion of kafir girls.
I hope this will be a wake-up call for Sikhs who seem to be unusually worried about "Hindu Nationalists".

My prayers are with the victims and their family. I pray that the justice will be done.

B0seRaoMenonModi

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
we need to target their women folk.... pumped & dumped on their doorstep....bhaad mai Gaya law & order... educated Hindu whore women is the biggest filth in planet other being white worshiping east Asian ho!
fuck you you piece of shit. You can go target women in your own name. Leave our religion people and culture out of your jihadi wannabe mouth

Is this kind of shit allowed in this forum nowadays to target women?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
https://m.timesofindia.com/world/pa...irl-in-nankana-sahib/articleshow/70896124.cms

This should wake those sikhs who feel that Pakistan treats them favorably.
sikhs in india are also the victims of isi and pakistani propaganda,i am a resident of kurukshetra district haryana siks are equal in numbers here also culture of north haryana and of punjab is similar punjabi is the second language in haryana .siks here fear that modi and rss are planning to make entire india a hindu rashtra.i told them that modi is not against sikhs,but they are not satisfied with my veiw ,then i thought that what these boys think is also the thought of sikhs in punjab and other parts of india because there are some self proclaimed sikh preachers which are often ridicule sikhs who goes to the temples and participates in navratra pooja because navratra jagran is very big festival in haryana and punjab many sikhs who are libral take part in this festivals this type of sikhs are becoming the laughing stock for hardline and conservative sikhs .
What problem Sikhs will have in a Hindu Rashtra? They themselves are a part of Dharma like Hindus, Jains and Budhhists
Ignorant people.

SatanHell

Country flag
Sikh group Protest outside Pak Embassy in delhi against forced conversion.
High time for RAW to get activate and start fishing in trouble water by organising few more protests may be in UK and Canada where Khalistani groups are more activated.

SatanHell

Country flag

Now a Hindu girl, joyous occasion for Paki Muslims, ghastly country, ghastly qaum. Where are foreign outlets like BBC, NYT, WP, AJ etc now?
Human Right groups are certified to only support the cause of peaceful, progressive and abrahmic religion mainly Christian & Islam.
Shikh and Hindu we all are third grade religion and we don't qualify in upper grade to get our voice heard.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles