Should muslim nations have only dictators ??

Should muslim nations have only dictators ??

• Total voters

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Many times the dictatorship becomes a breeding ground for the fundementalists.
People become depressed and only have their faith to turn to and others take
advantage by interpreting the religion with an agenda behind it so followers believe
the cause is a measure of how religious you are.
Not if the dictatorship is successfully governing the country and economy does well.
Governance and economies can turn out well or worse on either sides.

Regards,
Virendra

Illusive

Country flag
Seeing the current state of affairs, the question should be should Muslims be allowed a country? Sad but true fact is that the so called Muslim countries have become hot beds for fundamentalist agenda pushed by teir dictators to keep control over their country.

More and more Muslims are bothered more about their religion waiting to explode on the slightest pretext than bother about earning for their families and leading a good life. They have a skewed everything and wants the entire world to look from their narrow prism rather than expanding their horizon by adorning modern methods. Thekedari is a bad thing. Every Muslim nation wants to be a bigger thekedar than the other and ends up falling in further abyss.
The problem is that, in Islamic republics religion is a state affair, so it automatically takes top priority. So it becomes difficult to deal with them when a non muslim countries doesn't have a favorable opinion of Islam since these countries mostly have right to free speech.

Thats why mixing religion and politics is not good because it will spoil relationship between countries( muslim countries vs non muslim) just because some part of the population have made offensive remarks which is no fault of the govt. of the non muslim country.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
They won't have a stable democracy ever, it will always face a fear of military coup or take over by Islamists. I can assume if Sunnis completely wipe out Shias and there is no minority in their countries then only they can have democracy but still it wont be stable, the demands of implementation of Shariah will always be there, again an absolute majority of single Islamic sect will become a good ground for implementation of strict Islamic laws e.g. Shariah etc. The Muslim countries who are having democratic system and appearing stable, will be facing such dangers in the future for sure !

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
I can assume if Sunnis completely wipe out Shias and there is no minority in their countries then only they can have democracy
There are so many sects even among muslims (read Sunnis) that they can numerically compete with our caste system and other sects.
It is wishful thinking to believe that 100% Sunni population can live in peace with each other. They would be at each others throats and no not for anything else but for religion again.

"We are the better muslim!" ...
"No we are. We are the only muslim !!" :clobber:

KS

Bye bye DFI
It is wishful thinking to believe that 100% Sunni population can live in peace with each other. They would be at each others throats and no not for anything else but for religion again.
Barelvi vs Deobandi vs Salafi for example. ;)

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Barelvi vs Deobandi vs Salafi for example. ;)
Barelvi vs Deobandi issues only in the subcontinent. Not many barelvis or deobandis abroad ;)

Sent from a car doing 200 in a 50 zone

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sent from a car doing 200 in a 50 zone.

You have proved you are indeed a Sardar! :rofl:

Well done!

mki

if so is the care than India so much more unstable than Pakistan

by problems i meant the bombing and killings

this is more of an civil

Pakistan has always enjoyed less poverty and a much better standard of living than India even at present

my friend who has been to India
he said the poverty situation in India is so worse that one cannot even imagine it in Pakistan
he said in Mumbai the beggars are 8 times more than ordinary people
he further said none of the footpath is free at night and there is no place left even to walk on footpath
he further said poor people has written there name over the footpath so that no one take his place

Pakistan has been a much better country than India living a life with good standard

but the last few years were Indeed very worse

while you guys take billions of aid nor the sake of poverty while invest that money into military equipment and space Program(British media says so)
My amazing friend Farhan,

Poverty is the relative term. To know the poverty you must have knowledge of prosperity and richness.

Your friend might be visited slum area, because I bet your friend can not got to marine-drive or such prosperous places ofcourse the cost matters. Let me enlighten you, Mumbai is the place where the world's costliest privet home and world's largest slum area reside. I bet a small zopda will cost more in dharavi then you home in Pakistan. A begger is paying 2-3 lakh INR for small place (of course its illegal) for begging and slipping on footpath. Lets take a middle figure, 250000 INR = 435733 PKR ( Pakistani rupees). Now decide your self who is more poor, you or that beggar.

oh oh, 8 times more then ordinary people!! so you mean ordinary people are multi-carorpatis? if they are then the ofcourse who is not carorpati and only lakhpati they are poor.

World know Pakistani standard, "Ham hai pakistan, fokat ka khana hamara iman, bhikh mangan hamara hai kam, beimani aur gaddari hamari pehchan"

Tell the british media indian don't asked for aid to UK. By the way you are proud paki, you should not listen to west (british) they are kafir(in your own madrasa teaching).

Global Defence

New threads

Articles