Should Kasab be awarded a death sentence ?

Will kasab be given Death sentence???

• yes

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • no

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • may be

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bhramos

Country flag
Should Kasab be awarded a death sentence ?

i hope no,
how many would think kasab should be hanged???

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
that B should be slowly dipped in H2SO4 in frontt of his relatives

Arjak

Respected Member
Country flag
Yeah....aren't both the same?....i think he meant hanged or LIFE SENTENCE

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
Will the kasab be hanged or given death sentance
Under ideal circumstances they ought to mean the same, but I guess that from his question we can certainly concur two things -

• To be hanged, is to be hanged.
  • To be sentenced to death is what is happening in the Afzal Guru case where a person is sentenced to death, but is never hanged.

I think in Kasab's case, he will be sentenced to death. Period. Because, our politicians won't have the ba**s to hang him because our upstanding neighbour will start linking the fate of Kasab with the fate of Sarabjit....

The Afzal Guru case speaks volumes about our political classes and about us as a country, and I wouldn't be very surprised if the Kasab case goes the same way...

Flint

The irony is that Kasab wants to die, since he thinks he'll be a martyr to his cause go to heaven.

Should we give him what he wants?

Rage

DFI TEAM
Somebody please change the title of this thread and omit the unnecessary article 'the'.

Whether Kasab is hanged or given the maximum sentence is a matter of speculation. The question should read: "Should Kasab be hanged or given the life sentence"? That constitutes a matter of opinion, on which we can expostulate.

I vote neither. To me, Kasab should be crucified, nine inch nails driven through his ribs and then hung upside down for the dogs to scavenge.

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
The irony is that Kasab wants to die, since he thinks he'll be a martyr to his cause go to heaven.

Should we give him what he wants?
Well Kasab can think anything as he is brainwashed .

According to Islamic law , He should be killed for killing innocent people.

Flint

Well Kasab can think anything as he is brainwashed .

According to Islamic law , He should be killed for killing innocent people.
Well sorry I-G, but we don't follow Islamic law in this country.

IMO, if we want to really punish the guy, we should make him work and serve the country which he wished to destroy.

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Well sorry I-G, but we don't follow Islamic law in this country.

IMO, if we want to really punish the guy, we should make him work and serve the country which he wished to destroy.
i m saying according to Islamic law his punishment for killing innocents . U missed the point

so u doesnt want him to be dead ?

Flint

i m saying according to Islamic law his punishment for killing innocents . U missed the point

so u doesnt want him to be dead ?
No, but I can understand if people would want him dead. I have nothing against that.

Most probably he will be sentenced to death.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
I hope he is sentenced to death and that his execution is public. It should remain in the public domain for the propaganda value, just like Saddam's execution.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
hang and pack back to Pakistan with compliments from hit&run......

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
No, but I can understand if people would want him dead. I have nothing against that.

Most probably he will be sentenced to death.
Seems u doesnt have any clear stand on this issue ..

He deserved to die and all those who were behind him for killing innocent civilians .

IBM

Not hanged. He should be tied near Taj hotel. Call all relatives of victims. Give them 100 stones and brick tell them to throw with full force towards him. taliban style. I mean it.........

xebex

Hell NO!!!.....Not that fast.....we need to show him what real HELL looks like and feels like before send him to the so called Heaven and 72 virgins his boss promised. Inch by Inch.

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hell NO!!!.....Not that fast.....we need to show him what real HELL looks like and feels like before send him to the so called Heaven and 72 virgins his boss promised. Inch by Inch.
Do u have any idea about those 72 virgins ?

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
what u mean "any idea"? clarify it. thatz what they get, as a perk, when u do Jihad!
This is a concept in Abrahmic religions . that all the good souls will get houris in heaven . It not linked to Jihad only ..

"Garden on Eden has two gates of ruby, by which stand SIXTY varieties of pure servants. The luster of the face of each of them glistens like the splendor of the firmament. When a righteous man arrives, they remove his clothes in which he had been buried.." (Yalkut Shimoni, Bereshit 20)

I think this concept is there in almost all the religions .. Even in Hinduism there might be something like this for those who fight Dharm Yudh

xebex

But the thing is....Kasab has been brainwashed to kill people,as a jihad agaisnt non believers, so that he could become a "good soul" and get access to heaven right?. His intention is to become a good soul and win all the things u posted above, whatever it was. Thatz not going to happen....i my view, India should put him through the hardest sentances and sufferings one person can physically take then he will feel the hardship of the families of those who lost their life, 164 of them, till the end of his life.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles