Should Kasab be awarded a death sentence ?

Will kasab be given Death sentence???

• yes

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • no

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • may be

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
But the thing is....Kasab has been brainwashed to kill people,as a jihad agaisnt non believers, so that he could become a "good soul" and get access to heaven right?. His intention is to become a good soul and win all the things u posted above, whatever it was. Thatz not going to happen....i my view, India should put him through the hardest sentances and sufferings one person can physically take then he will feel the hardship of the families of those who lost their life, 164 of them, till the end of his life.
This is the mistake you are doing here and making it that Kasab was doing Jihad .. It was terrorism not any jihad against Indians by Pakistanis and the targets were Indians ,Muslims and Non Muslims alike and thats why 48 Muslims were even killed in those terrorist attacks .

xebex

This is the mistake you are doing here and making it that Kasab was doing Jihad .. It was terrorism not any jihad against Indians by Pakistanis and the targets were Indians ,Muslims and Non Muslims alike and thats why 48 Muslims were even killed in those terrorist attacks .
Tell me, then what was the point of Mumbai attack? for fun? I dont think so...Do u know the attackers spare a Trukish hasband and wife when told the attackers that they are turskish and muslim? have u ever gone through the transcript of attacker's conversation with thier bosses in Pakistan?

All i am asking u is what was the purpose and intention of Mumbai attack? help me understand that!

YouTube - June 2009 Terror in Mumbai

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Tell me, then what was the point of Mumbai attack? for fun? I dont think so
Jealously and because of this only Finanical capital was attacked .
If u think its a work of bunch of religious extremists then i disagree with u .

Do u know the attackers spare a Trukish hasband and wife when told the attackers that they are turskish and muslim?
Arent u aware of Pakistan and Turkish relations ?

have u ever gone through the transcript of attacker's conversation with thier bosses in Pakistan?
It was nothing but to show that pakistani establishment was not involved . which is completely not true .

All i am asking u is what was the purpose and intention of Mumbai attack? help me understand that!
First and foremost to stop foreign investment in India . second to create a fear and third to create internal problems .

NikSha

"Awarded" is such a nice word..

We should award him alright. How about a hundred male virgins in/of Tihar?

xebex

Jealously and because of this only Finanical capital was attacked .
If u think its a work of bunch of religious extremists then i disagree with u .
Man i dont know if the fundamental aim was to bring down our economy or not, what i know is....this is not the reason Kasab took the job of gunman, he was brainwashed with religious inputs. U will know what i meant if u ever heard the phone conversation in detail. They were keep saying about the "god" and "heaven".That doesnt make if the aim was to bring down economy.

First and foremost to stop foreign investment in India . second to create a fear and third to create internal problems .
I support u strongly with the THIRD point.

Arent u aware of Pakistan and Turkish relations ?
u know what that attacker told the turkish man when he mentioned he and wife are turkish muslim??? "U brother...no kill" something like that in broken English. Am sorry the documentary was taken out of youtube. here is an alternative link( i dunno wether it works or not). The documentary is called "Dispatches: Terror in Mumbai"

26/11-TRUTH BEHIND MUMBAI TERRORIST ATTACKS [Dispatches - Terror In Mumbai]Documentary - Mumbai Terrorist Attacks - Zimbio

It was nothing but to show that pakistani establishment was not involved . which is completely not true .
Without the help of government or government institutions its hard for those attackers to get such high degree training.It was a commando style attack and was trained by somebody who know such things professionaly.

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Man i dont know if the fundamental aim was to bring down our economy or not, what i know is....this is not the reason Kasab took the job of gunman, he was brainwashed with religious inputs. U will know what i meant if u ever heard the phone conversation in detail. They were keep saying about the "god" and "heaven".That doesnt make if the aim was to bring down economy.
Who created LeT and for what purpose ? If you know this then u can clearly understand the real aims . All those phone conversation were just to put off the involvement of Pakistani intelligence agency . Proxy wars are fought like this only and excuses are taken in the name of religion,ethinicity,race and caste .

I support u strongly with the THIRD point.
Internal problems means direct affect on economy ..

u know what that attacker told the turkish man when he mentioned he and wife are turkish muslim??? "U brother...no kill" something like that in broken English. Am sorry the documentary was taken out of youtube. here is an alternative link( i dunno wether it works or not). The documentary is called "Dispatches: Terror in Mumbai"
I told you that 48 Muslims were killed by those terrorists and even hundreds were injured . why u think that they havnt think about Muslims that time . or u think that they do think Indian Muslims less Islamic compare to Turkish Muslims ? Those terrorists killed Muslim of Jordan and Malaysia

List of dead and injured
NDTV.com: List of the deceased
Mumbai terror attacks: updated list of dead, injured | TwoCircles.net

Without the help of government or government institutions its hard for those attackers to get such high degree training.It was a commando style attack and was trained by somebody who know such things professionaly.
Thats my point .. Carried out by hardcored trained guys by Military .. This was an attacked carried out with the help of intelligence agency and the blame was putted on religious group . Deccan Mujahideens just for confusion .

indian_blues

Country flag
India never hanged anyone in public isn't? I don't think public hanging will ever happen.

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
Guy's lets stop this thread from going Off Topic and just stick to the point of whether you'd want Kasab hanged or not, and why in either case...

I think it is amply clear that these attackers were Pakistani and were brainwashed and there's no need to go down that track because it is bound to derail the thread...

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
here is a better Idea lets cut his abdomen and tie him to a pole leat the Vultures and Egales feast on him and let him die a hroffic and slow death

Flint

here is a better Idea lets cut his abdomen and tie him to a pole leat the Vultures and Egales feast on him and let him die a hroffic and slow death
Sorry to disappoint you f-14, but we are not living in the middle ages.

There are worse things than death, btw.

p2prada

Keep him alive and treat him to the other side of Indian hospitality. He will die in time of his own accord.

tharikiran

Country flag
But, we are Indians. We are a democracy. That's the best part.The law takes it own course. That's the difference between us and the Pakistani's, the Taliban and Chinese.

The Indian system may be slow but we have given some good judgments. We have a judicial system which is independent and also the upholder of the constitution.

By the way vultures are endangered species in India.So, no point leaving kasab in the open.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
I agree with flint. He should be kept alive and interrogated till the last work in his mind is out.
Even if Kasab is left in the open, its the Pakistanis who will want him dead so that he doesn't spill any more of their dirty secrets.
Make him fear the very country he let open the open massacre for.

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Do it like the Russians do it. Just tie his legs begind a BMP and drag him from railway station to as far as Kashmir. I will pay for the fuel cost if they agree to do it. seriously.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Guys, much as we want him and his ilk to be tortured and die the most horrible death, I guess we need to go by the law.

These are the moments which prove how strong the foundations of our society is. Are we really a society that has law or we have mobocracy.

natarajan

yes common people are not safe in india but terrorist are safe once they caught by indian authorities and he can have all facilities like briyani,jeans,scent etc this is democracy:((

johnee

Get the info out and hang him and be done with it. Any terrorist must be killed as quickly as possible. And after death dont allow any special ritual(according to their custom, tradition or religion) for their dead body. One not only has to think about the terrorist that is caught but also about that terrorist that is training to come next(and what affect the punishment will have on his mind).

Terrorists only understand the language of power and force. Talk to them in that language.

PS: BTW, the topic of the thread and the poll are different. While the thread is whether Kasab should be given death sentence, the poll is whether he would be given the death sentence.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
What more info would we take out from him? I think he would already be squezzed out of all info and based on that we have already prepared dossiers given to Pakistan which that country is just sitting on without any action.

Get him outta here.

pyromaniac

Founding Member
Let him rot in jail for the rest of his life...

death = quick exit..
jail for the rest of your life = sucks

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles