Should Indians support a second term for Obama?

A.V.

Its no secret the whole of indians abroad in the US wanted obama 2 years back , a lot of water has flown through after that , should the indo -americans and the indians as a whole support obama for a second term

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
In beginning, Obama pissed off lot of people with hollow talks & non-functionality.

He understood & took over many things after a long time. Still there are numerous flaws in his administration & policies he supported.

But IMO its early to determine whom Indians would be favoring when poll kicks off.....

ejazr

Ambassador
Whose the replacement in place of Obama? If its Sarah Palin, then I don't think there is any choice really. We don't want US to go into a tailspin and decline before its time lol

niharjhatn

Does anyone have any evidence of what Obama stated during his talk here actually happening?

I remember him saying something regarding farmers, and teaching techniques, imparting technology... did he deliver on any of that?

I'd prefer him over the rednecks like Mc Cain any day though.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
No.

Any sane person in charge is not Good. Id prefer palin becomes the president so she can further run down the country. She's a nutter and might even invade pakistan given the right circumstances.

Oracle

Do Obama hold the credentials for a second term? He was an unknown face even in 2008. I support John McCain anytime, anyday. Militarily proven. Been there, seen it kinda' dude!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles