Shootings in America

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Psychos randomly shooting people in schools, pubs, stores, restaurants etc has become common in US. Deserves a thread of its own.

(CNN)Ten people, including a Boulder police officer, were killed in mass shooting at a supermarket in Boulder, Colorado, authorities said Monday.
A suspect is in custody, Boulder Police Chief Maris Herold said.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
the way this news was hidden from me because the killer was a muslim is so scary. I spend like 18 hours on internet on social media / online research & i see shit like trump hasnt wiped today but this is some dangerous level of censorship. I hope these MSM bastards will be taught some fearful lessons soon.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

Tactical Doge

Country flag
This is almost what is going on over here
In the sense that the left narrative builders has more reach
While the other side with facts are heavily disorganized
E.g While Rathee and Banerjee has millions of following
Sham sharma and frustrated Indian has followers just thousands in number

Tactical Doge

Country flag

doreamon

Country flag

sorcerer

Country flag
the way this news was hidden from me because the killer was a muslim is so scary. I spend like 18 hours on internet on social media / online research & i see shit like trump hasnt wiped today but this is some dangerous level of censorship. I hope these MSM bastards will be taught some fearful lessons soon.
WION put out the name and the photo.
well WION is good..so far..soo good!

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
White Syrian..somebody needs to correct Dumbledore Meena as the suspect is Ahmad Alissa probably from Syria.

Any mass shooting can now be shielded with Video Game culture of USA. Media will quickly make them "mentally disturbed".
Read headlines says the shooter was a poor babby who was bullied in the classroom. :rofl:

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
At Least Four Peopleβ€”Including A Childβ€”Killed In Mass Shooting In Orange, California

Police officers stand outside a business building where a shooting occurred in Orange, California.
ASSOCIATED PRESS

At least four people were killedβ€”including a childβ€”in a shooting at a business complex in Orange, California on Wednesday evening, marking the third major mass shooting the country has witnessed in the past two weeks as the debate on gun control continues to rage on in Washington

On March 22, ten peopleβ€” were killed in a mass shooting at a supermarket in Boulder, Colorado. The alleged shooter, Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa was taken into custody and now faces ten counts of murder.

A week prior to that incident, 21-year-old Robert Aaron Long had opened fire at three different spas in the Atlanta area, killing eight people, including six Asian women.

sorcerer

Country flag
At Least Four Peopleβ€”Including A Childβ€”Killed In Mass Shooting In Orange, California

Police officers stand outside a business building where a shooting occurred in Orange, California.
ASSOCIATED PRESS

At least four people were killedβ€”including a childβ€”in a shooting at a business complex in Orange, California on Wednesday evening, marking the third major mass shooting the country has witnessed in the past two weeks as the debate on gun control continues to rage on in Washington

On March 22, ten peopleβ€” were killed in a mass shooting at a supermarket in Boulder, Colorado. The alleged shooter, Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa was taken into custody and now faces ten counts of murder.

A week prior to that incident, 21-year-old Robert Aaron Long had opened fire at three different spas in the Atlanta area, killing eight people, including six Asian women.
:facepalm:

sorcerer

Country flag
Wisconsin schools to roll out gunshot detection sensors

Why cant they ban the guns?
WTF is with this gunshot detection sensors..School aint a fucking war zone or US embassy in Iraq!

Kiddos would have to go to school wearing body Armour and what not in the future. School becomes a very unproductive environment with that kind of setup.
Them americans will have to start prioritizing things than what they call their gender .

Global Defence

Articles