Shoaib Akhtar marries 20-year-old

Voldemort

Country flag
KARACHI: Former Pakistan fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar has tied the knot with a 20-year old girl from Haripur in the Khyber Pakhtunkhawa province.

Duniya TV channel reported that Akhtar married Rubab in a quiet Nikah ceremony in Haripur on Wednesday.

"The haq mahar has been kept at half a million rupees and Akhtar's parents attended the simple nikah ceremony," the report said.

Initially Akhtar had denied reports that he was getting married to a girl chosen by his parents.

A source close to Akhtar, 38, confirmed to PTI that the fast bowler and his family had visited the girl's residence on June 12 where both families agreed on the wedding date.

Shoaib Akhtar, 38, ties knot with 20-year-old - The Times of India

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Last time he married a "17 year old" and now 20.

Is this real of fake again?

bennedose

Shoaib Akhtar had genital warts in 2009 and this was reported in the UK media. I wonder if he has been cured now. Otherwise yet another Pakistani woman will get the gift of sexually transmitted genital warts.

Of course it could be a Hanood-Yahood plot to say such things about a Pakistani

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Shoaib Akhtar had genital warts in 2009 and this was reported in the UK media. I wonder if he has been cured now. Otherwise yet another Pakistani woman will get the gift of sexually transmitted genital warts.

Of course it could be a Hanood-Yahood plot to say such things about a Pakistani
What is a genital warts and how is it caused?

Glint

Country flag
Even by then there is huge difference in their age
Of course there's a huge difference and in my honest opinion, I dislike it.

But this thing keeps happening in the western world. Rich people marrying young girls (gold diggers mostly) is a common thing.

The only difference is we don't know if the girl he married agreed about it or not.

bennedose

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
17 years se 20 years in a matter of days??

anoop_mig25

Country flag

bennedose

Are they curable???
Yes and no

In the early stages warts can be removed or burned off and the body gradually develops immunity to the causative virus and warts don't recur.

In advanced stages control of warts may be very difficult.

They can become cancerous and are a known cause of cervical cancer in women. I would hesitate to recommend Shaoib Akhtar as a son in law to anyone other than a Pakistani.

Archer

Country flag
When I read Shoaib to marry a 17 year old, I thought it was Afridi.

safriz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Its very rare for men to marry women close to their age or elder. Men mostly marry women much younger than them.This si something international.

ladder

Country flag
Its very rare for men to marry women close to their age or elder. Men mostly marry women much younger than them.This si something international.
Yes, also international is the term 'cradle snatcher'. Can you apply it here? And can you use that to all other 'international marriages'?

Last edited:

Blackwater

ONLY IN cases in which Man with $$$$ or woman with $$$

bennedose

What about the Prophet Mohammad's first marriage to Khadija? Was that against international norms?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles