Shiv Sena warns Taliban

pmaitra

sorcerer

Country flag
Its a good thing matching wits. But its another thing, we should be sensible not to fall into the ploy of Taliban by sheer emotions. Its not cowardice, its sensibility. Our security detail is more than enough to protect our esteemed men and women.
Not Just Shivsena, but every one including the Indian muslims will kick the shit out of Talibunnies. This nation will always stand together.

Sylex21

My mother taught me that if someone asks you a very stupid question, you shouldn't reply normally but instead a "stupid question, deserves a stupid answer." Similarly the Taliban is like a barking dog and all replies shouldn't be statements of common sense and fact but attempts to annoy and troll the Taliban. I think all Indian news networks should launch documentaries and discussions on the Taliban while making really offensive claims like "most men join the Taliban due to frustration at unexpressed homosexual urges" or claim "erectile difficulty, low iq's" anything to make the name associated negatively with horrible negative stereotypes, thereby killing the glamor of being part of the Taliban. Also they should be refered to as "harmless" or "puppy dogs" by the media, which will make any potential recruits think twice about joining an organization which instead of being precised as "the forbidden dark side, the bad guys" etc... will be seen as a bunch of dumb, soft sissy guys with repressed homosexual urges. The Taliban should also be shown in pink letters, or on a pink background.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles