Shiv Sena MP Force-Feeds Man Who Was Fasting for Ramzan

Blackwater

A group of around 11 Shiv Sena MPs, apparently angry over not being served Maharashtrian food, allegedly forced a Muslim catering superviser who was fasting for Ramzan to eat a chapati at the new Maharashtra Sadan in Delhi last week.
Within hours, IRCTC, the Indian Railways subsidiary that was catering for the Sadan, stopped all operations in protest, and complained in writing to the Maharashtra Resident Commissioner, saying the employee, Arshad Zubair S, had been "deeply pained and hurt"¦ as religious sentiments are attached".

The Resident Commissioner subsequently apologised to IRCTC and Arshad, and asked to "meet him personally (to) convey the sentiments of our government".
The Maharashtra government has said it is examining the matter, and has promised "appropriate action". The MPs have said that they were "insulted" at the Sadan, but claimed that the allegations against them were "wrong".
In an email sent to Resident Commissioner Bipin Mallick on July 17, IRCTC Deputy GM Shankar Malhotra wrote: "Today there was a meeting of 12-15 MPs at New Maharashtra Sadan in the Press Conference Hall in which they were complaining about the services of Electrical, civil, housekeeping, catering, etc. which they are facing from the last several months in the premises of Maharashtra Sadan.
"The entire delegation along with the electronic media and Manager, Maharashtra Sadan, walked inside the public dining hall and started throwing chafing dish covers in the buffet area. They also issued physical threats to the kitchen and service staff while using highly objectionable language. The specific incident happened with the Resident Manager/IRCTC, Sh. Arshad who was forced to consume full chapati whilst he was having fast on the eve of Ramzan. The concerned has been deeply pained and hurt on this account as religious sentiments are attached."
Malhotra said that the MPs "demanded [a] Maharashtrian caterer in the NMS [New Maharashtra Sadan]. It may be noted that this is not the first time that such an incident has happened. We have received no support from the NMS management in this regard."
In his complaint, which was forwarded to Mallick, Arshad said, "All the guests along with media reporters and staffs of Maharashtra Sadan got into kitchen where I was getting the orders prepared. They caught me and put the chapati into my mouth. I was wearing a formal uniform set as prescribed by IRCTC and everybody in the panel also knew my name as 'Arshad' as I was wearing the name tag. Even then they inserted chapati in my mouth which caused my fast to break on the eve of Ramzan. I was hurt with the thing they have done as religious sentiments are concerned."

Sena MPs 'force' fasting Muslim staffer to eat chapati, Maharashtra Sadan says sorry | The Indian Express

Last edited by a moderator:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Although this guy is a well renowned goon in mumbai but this time he was angry over the quality of food being served at the event but as usual sickulars have made this issue into a communal one.

ladder

Country flag
Although this guy is a well renowned goon in mumbai but this time he was angry over the quality of food being served at the event but as usual sickulars have made this issue into a communal one.
Exactly, if as a supervisor of a cratering unit your job requirement demands you to taste dishes before being sent out or on the complaint of the customer then by not doing so, it is negligence in duty.

If he was fasting, and could not have tasted the food if demanded so by the customer, then he had no reason to be present on duty on that day.

But, what ever the MP has done, he should be punished for that.

Ashutosh Lokhande

sadly most of MH state regional party members are full time goondas and part time mp's. shiv sena has a history of such activities and am not at all surprised by this news.

this act has nothing to do wether the guy was muslim or hindu. media trying to give it a communal angle is wrong.
hope that hoodlum gets punished though.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Ha ha ha, if person asks why he has been served bad food to a MUSLIM, the whole thing turns into a big communal offence. If the communal bill had been passed during the UPA government then it would have been very bad. This is the reason BJP did not allow the bill to pass. Tomorrow if a owner does say a MUSLIM to vacate the house for not paying the rent, this media will showcase that also like an offence of the minorities.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Don't know why this media is relating every small problem with MODI and the BJP government and why din't they do it with UPA?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
The same media was deaf dumb and mute, couple of days back when Amarnath Yatra was attacked.

Look how every single Hindu scoundrel on news portals trolling, and many running like wet hens with cameras and mikes in their hands to protect a Muslims who was never attacked being a fasting Muslim in the first place.

No where in the AV it is visible that he was made to eat the bread. Rather it was one time push of a frustrated goon who might have been badly pissed off of repeated poor service. Such act of aggression is seen quite frequently in parties and hotels. But look how media is communalizing the whole issue, not to mention what will pathetic sickular politicians from opposition will say on it for obvious and predictable reasons.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
If the food was not up to the mark, the MP has a reason to be angry.

Even if the supervisor was not a Muslim, to shove a chappati in the face of a person is hooliganism and most uncouth.

The fact that the supervisor is a Muslim and was on a fast adds insult to injury.

MPs tend to think they own the country and are feudal lords, when in actuality, a large majority would not, under normal circumstances, get admission in areas of repute.

LastProphet

@Ray fully agree with you...!!!
Biggest irony is such shit-heads which were always present in power circles always get out of mess without any trouble...!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jagdish58

This is bad should have not happened, making this political and cummunal is further disgusting , any ways this has become daily routine now political party pull religion communal angle to every thing

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
I just love how the guy apologized once he found out the canteen worker was Muslim. Because as we all know if he wasn't Muslim, shoving food into his mouth against his will would be totally OK. The people need to throw these goons out of office because they're obviously not fit to hold publicly elected positions.

Ashutosh Lokhande

If the food was not up to the mark, the MP has a reason to be angry.

Even if the supervisor was not a Muslim, to shove a chappati in the face of a person is hooliganism and most uncouth.

The fact that the supervisor is a Muslim and was on a fast adds insult to injury.

MPs tend to think they own the country and are feudal lords, when in actuality, a large majority would not, under normal circumstances, get admission in areas of repute.
very well said.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
In Arnoob's show a Cleric comes and puts ghee in the fire and yelled "It's a RAPE of Islam" :shocked:

WOW this is how these Mullahs run their shop and create Terrorists, all these Mullah needs is these incidents.

wtf??? Now next is "Islam khatre mei hai and kill all Hindus"?

Communal color is put on this issue intentionally.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
In Arnoob's show a Cleric comes and puts ghee in the fire and yelled "It's a RAPE of Islam" :shocked:

WOW this is how these Mullahs run their shop and create Terrorists, all these Mullah needs is these incidents.

wtf??? Now next is "Islam khatre mei hai and kill all Hindus"?

Communal color is put on this issue intentionally.
This will not happen.
In future they will again demand a separate nation and this time they will not get it.

After watching few videos on youtube I am beginning to dislike Islam and muslim.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
first what they did was wrong

second they should had made official complain against Irctc may in consumer courts

shiv sena MPs are boofon

they are stupids on carrying out such act in front of cameras of news media who are mostly pseudo secularist

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Only when Muslims are the victims (of crimes committed by Hindus), will the fact that they're Muslim be emphasized. Not when Hindus are victims (of crimes committed by Muslims), eg: Pune lawyer's rape, Bangalore 6 year old's rape, etc.

What a crock of shit.

My understanding of the situation is that MPs from non-ruling parties in Maharashtra are treated like shit in Maharashtra Sadan (Delhi), and years of constant humiliation erupted in the form of this incident. That Muslim staffer didn't tattoo "I am a fasting Muslim" on his forehead. The Shiv Sena MP inadvertently gave Congi-sickulars a container load of ammunition.

This is an incident of hooliganism, not communalism. If you think Shiv Sena MP was being communal, then you belong to that Congi-sickular school of thought (which is not a good school of thought).

Last edited:

ITBP

This will not happen.
In future they will again demand a separate nation and this time they will not get it.

After watching few videos on youtube I am beginning to dislike Islam and muslim.
Mate you dont know Islam well still.

I read some Koranic verses and they were like.... Mao-Tse Tung's people's war doctrine.

Muslims play victim card both in India and Europe.

On Topic- Sooo????

The Hindu still apologized, if a Muslim does cow slaughter in temple, will he apologize?

From Deganga riot in WB in 2010.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Canning_riots#Aftermath

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles