Scuffle during flag ceremony at India, Pak border

pmaitra

This is the news that I got from the Times of India.

During the flag hoisting (lowering?) ceremony at Hussainiwala at the Indo-Pak border, an Indian BFS soldier and her/his Pak Ranger counterpart got into a scuffle.

There is a video at the Times of India link (don't know how long it will be there).

I could not find any news articles.

Seems rather interesting.

P.S.: In all likelihood, the Indian BSF soldier was a lady.

Last edited:

pmaitra

Last edited by a moderator:

mayfair

During the flag hoisting (lowering?) ceremony at Wagah at the Indo-Pak border, an Indian BFS soldier and his Pak Ranger counterpart got into a scuffle.

Seems rather interesting.

What's most interesting is that from the still photographs, the BSF jawaan appears to be a female!! :becky:

Now that must have hurt the Pakistani Ghairat, thrashed by an Indian woman no less :pound:

pmaitra

What's most interesting is that from the still photographs, the BSF jawaan appears to be a female!! :becky:

Now that must have hurt the Pakistani Ghairat, thrashed by an Indian woman no less :pound:
Hmmm, I didn't think of that. Maybe. It is not very clear. In that case, it must have really hurt the Pak Ranger's ego.

I hope the jawan was indeed female, although I do not think they employ females for flag ceremony at the Wagah border.

:D

mayfair

Hmmm, I didn't think of that. Maybe. It is not very clear. In that case, it must have really hurt the Pak Ranger's ego.

I hope the jawan was indeed female, although I do not think they employ females for flag ceremony at the Wagah border.

:D
Women guards to take part in Wagah border ceremony

They seem to be a part of it all right. Initially their roles were were supposed to be restricted to visitor management. But the above video suggests that it may have been quietly expanded to participation in the ceremony itself.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Checkc the photo, she is women this lady deserves applause

pmaitra

Interesting. I am really proud that a Pakistani Ranger got his posterior smothered by an Indian lady BSF soldier. I think the Pakistani Ranger tried to elbow this BSF soldier because he saw that she was a lady.

Three cheers for the BSF soldier!

Last edited:

pmaitra

Here is one photo. Please click to enlarge:

IndoPakBorder_BSF_Ranger_scuffle_01.jpg

Last edited:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
now this pakistani mard will become wajib e quatal or not?

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
What does wajib-e-quatal mean?
This means fit for murder, this term is used for some one who has went against Islamic teachings or did any wrong which is against Islamic laws

pmaitra

This means fit for murder, this term is used for some one who has went against Islamic teachings or did any wrong which is against Islamic laws
Ok, I see. It makes sense. I searched in Google, and all I got was blasphemy and related stuff.

Thanks for the info.

I am getting an impression that anti-establishment elements, like the anti-Pakistan Pashtuns or Baloch will probably make a big deal out of it (and poke fun at the Pakistanis). India does not need to do anything. This, however, is a great publicity material. I wish there was a better video.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
I agree with you, this has to come in head lines, shown in news channels, and make fun of them. All those martial race BS goes to drain

Tronic

wow. Most likely the guy misbehaved with the lady, and he got a pounding for that. Army girls wont take nothing lying down. ;)

mayfair

I agree with you, this has to come in head lines, shown in news channels, and make fun of them. All those martial race BS goes to drain
And the very next moment the media in the land of the pure will go ballistic about a YYY (Yahudi-Yindu-Yankee) controversy and how they are spoiling Pakistan's image and that TFTA Ranger from an elite martial stock chose not raise his hand out of respect for women even if she was an infidel.

Oracle

Pakistani men are not even equal to one Indian women? :D
Explains all occurrences of 1948, 1965, 1971, 1999 and the coming XXXX :pound:

Oracle

And the very next moment the media in the land of the pure will go ballistic about a YYY (Yahudi-Yindu-Yankee) controversy and how they are spoiling Pakistan's image and that TFTA Ranger from an elite martial stock chose not raise his hand out of respect for women even if she was an infidel.
That is not a woman, that is Raymond Davis sponsored by RAW-Mossad-CIA :pound:

black eagle

Country flag
BSF Jawan Punches Pak Ranger

BSF, Pak Ranger come to blows

A BSF trooper and a Pakistan ranger came to blows on Wednesday during the evening retreat ceremony at the check post along the border. Senior officers had to intervene to save the situation. A meeting between officials of the Border Security Force (BSF) and the Pakistan authorities was held on the issue on Thursday.

When the regular 40-minute ceremony started on Wednesday by sunset and an Indian trooper started lowering the national flag, he reportedly made gestures that a Pakistan Ranger found unacceptable and he gave the former a knock with his elbow. In return, the BSF jawan pounced on him and landed a few punches on his body, when senior officers on both the sides rushed in.

When contacted, BSF inspector general (Jalandhar) Himmat Singh said a minor misunderstanding occurred due to the Pakistani Ranger's elbow touching the BSF man.

In Thursday's meeting, the officers on both the sides decided that commandants would brief their troops so that such things could be avoided.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/BSF-Pak-Ranger-come-to-blows/Article1-669163.aspx

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles