Scuffle during flag ceremony at India, Pak border

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Nope, they are women. Look at their hair on the back, it is looped and tied together and visible as a clear bulge right underneath the cap.

sandeepdg

^ What bulge ? Its very clearly visible, that they are both men. If there had been a bulge, then the beret wouldn't have fit in a perfect manner on their heads. Its just the distortion in the image that makes it look like a bulge. Nothing else.

Neil

Country flag
whoevr it is....male or a female gave an awesome reply to pakistanis;every time we not gonna sit and bleed....

JBH22

whoevr it is....male or a female gave an awesome reply to pakistanis;every time we not gonna sit and bleed....
No no no this is against what Bapu told us we must take each attack from the mullah with patience one day they'll regret:)

ganesh177

Country flag
If its a women then why is the news article and video is mentioning as "him" and "he".

Neil

Country flag
No no no this is against what Bapu told us we must take each attack from the mullah with patience one day they'll regret:)
oh my bad....this BSF jawan made me forget Bapu for a moment-cant help it he/she hit it that way....!!

sandeepdg

^ Well, the days of Gandhi are past. And those principles don't apply to today's fast changing scenario, especially for countries like Pakistan ! Goodbye, bapu, see you in the next satyug, whenever that will be. :)

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
i think india should conver ashok chakra to this bsf lady.the bsf ladies battalion can take care of pakistani army may be india should concentrate on china border.

Oracle

We win again, even during pseudo wartime. Cheers!!!

Flint

They should get rid of this ridiculous ceremony. I think GOI tried to do it, but the 'stanis weren't willing.

sandeepdg

i think india should conver ashok chakra to this bsf lady.the bsf ladies battalion can take care of pakistani army may be india should concentrate on china border.
Firstly, they are men, not ladies. And the Ashok Chakra is not something that you give to someone for slapping a Pakistani ranger, its much more important than that.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
The photos are dead give away, a lady trashed a pakistani turd

pmaitra

Firstly, they are men, not ladies. And the Ashok Chakra is not something that you give to someone for slapping a Pakistani ranger, its much more important than that.
Actually Sandeep, I thought so too. However after seeing the picture in post #10, I had second thoughts.

Do you have access to pictures that show that the BSF soldier was a man?

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
i think from the picture it seeemed the jawan was a lady.also by ahok chakra i meant that she she has done an act of bravery-don't take it in literary sense.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles